You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: ☯️ Aqua Fractalyne ☯️

I just had mine bound and I went back to find the original listing so I could put all of the information onto my angel's special page, but the listing is gone and it wasn't archived on Wayback Machine :( Any chance anybody has the information for them, like their correspondences?

they/them

RedWine
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

Hi mochi.icecream,

I would suggest contacting CH support through email im sure they can supply the information you seek.

*>*
Love Light and Dark Blessings
mochi.icecream
neophyte
neophyte

RedWine wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 3:42 am Hi mochi.icecream,

I would suggest contacting CH support through email im sure they can supply the information you seek.
I always feel weird making a whole ticket lol I'll do that, though. Thank you :)

they/them

Amarantha
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: Hellhound & Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: Lampades
My magical/paranormal name...: Amarantha Lux

Here is what the listing said in case you still need it :)

Sirra Angels are the bad ass beauties of the celestial skies who know that all work & no pleasure makes anyone's life dull. They are winged warriors who despise bullies, who are guardians of justice and retribution, and are immensely energetic and potent when it comes to working with Angelic magick. They are giants who stand typically between 20'-30' tall in their celestial world, and they are projectors who use projected images of themselves when they work in other worlds in the Universe. As spirits they are not only projectors but shape-shifters who are incredible in offering support, guidance, and evolution in work with mystical connections and powers.

"Light and Darkness. One cannot exist without the other. There is no true Master, without the power of balance" ~ Luis Marques

"The joy of life consists in the exercise of ones energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal." ~ Aleister Crowley
mochi.icecream
neophyte
neophyte

Amarantha wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 6:37 pm Here is what the listing said in case you still need it :)

Sirra Angels are the bad ass beauties of the celestial skies who know that all work & no pleasure makes anyone's life dull. They are winged warriors who despise bullies, who are guardians of justice and retribution, and are immensely energetic and potent when it comes to working with Angelic magick. They are giants who stand typically between 20'-30' tall in their celestial world, and they are projectors who use projected images of themselves when they work in other worlds in the Universe. As spirits they are not only projectors but shape-shifters who are incredible in offering support, guidance, and evolution in work with mystical connections and powers.
I did get the info, but is good to have it here in the forums, too :) thanks for posting, I should've done it, too haha

they/them

Return to “Angel Races”