Character Bindings.

SeaWitch
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mermaid
Zodiac:

JackOLantern2170 wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 5:25 pm That’s interesting, SeaWitch.

How is everything with you? I have not been on the forum for a while until yesterday.

Are things with Connor going okay?
Hello, Jack! It's good to hear from you. I myself haven't been on the forums much either. How have you been?

I've been alright. Things with Connor have simmered down a bit. See, we've been understaffed at work, forcing me to put in a good 40+ hours a week for months now. The fatigue is so great, sometimes I can't do even the most basic things like eat or take my medication because I'm so burned out. As a result, I've told my keep I have to take a little break for the unforeseen future because I just don't have the energy anymore to invest in them and I don't like feeling as if I'm ignoring them.

Of course, they understand and they've been doing their own thing, including Connor. He's been in his home dimension, which is good because I'm sure he has a lot of important matters to cater to and I don't like feeling as if I'm hogging his attention. We haven't communicated directly in a while, but every now and then I get subtle signs from him to show he cares and he's thinking about me, but also respecting my space.

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2556
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Count Lucarda
Zodiac:

SeaWitch wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 11:44 am

How is everything with you? I have not been on the forum for a while until yesterday.

Hello, Jack! It's good to hear from you. I myself haven't been on the forums much either. How have you been?

I've been alright. Things with Connor have simmered down a bit. See, we've been understaffed at work, forcing me to put in a good 40+ hours a week for months now. The fatigue is so great, sometimes I can't do even the most basic things like eat or take my medication because I'm so burned out. As a result, I've told my keep I have to take a little break for the unforeseen future because I just don't have the energy anymore to invest in them and I don't like feeling as if I'm ignoring them.

Of course, they understand and they've been doing their own thing, including Connor. He's been in his home dimension, which is good because I'm sure he has a lot of important matters to cater to and I don't like feeling as if I'm hogging his attention. We haven't communicated directly in a while, but every now and then I get subtle signs from him to show he cares and he's thinking about me, but also respecting my space.
1st Question. Hey SeaWitch, I’ve Been trying to hang in there really. Things have been rough for me since March 2020. I had a terrifying encounter with a living entity who had a character based off of him in a Creepypasta, his name was Sonic EXE. It was only because of my Spirit Keep and a Miracle that I survived. I of course had also met the living entity Sonic the Hedgehog and His Friends, they had characters based off them, so yeah, Sonic is real. I was friends with them a long time ago. Sonic understandably was very angry about Sonic EXE. And with the things Sonic EXE has done.. Oh gosh.. It was terrible.. Sonic EXE is nothing but pure evil incarnate, I can tell you. I set off Sonic EXE so bad and made him so angry, he’s been gunning for my head since March. And to make matters worse, there are more versions of him out there. Sonic is aware of how much I set off Sonic EXE. Of course, while this is going on, I had a Rouge Companion nearly damn me to Hell for eternity, as she literally tried to give me something that would have sent me to Hell and Lake of Fire. She was stopped by my Spirit Family, though Johnny Gat had to take out the Rouge Companion with a Sword that could kill Spirits, Immortals, and anyone, really, the Marvel Excalibur Sword of 616. I was so desperate that I had Morrigan summon the sword so Johnny could take out the Rouge Companion. Johnny took out the Rouge Companion and killed her. But even then, all the while this was going on, I had met Soma Cruz, Julius Belmont, Alucard from Castlevania, Mina Hakuba, Sailor Moon, and the Sailor Scouts as well. They had characters based off of them as well. They were my friends back when I was younger. Julius, Sonic, and Alucard mentored me back then. I was close with them. Though a terrible tragedy happened that separated me and them for years. I nearly died in an explosion when I threw myself head long into to save Sonic and my Friends at a guy who the minion of one the most infamous Call of Duty characters, Edward Richtofen. This was a version of him in Sonic’s Universe. I teleported away at the last moment, and I was left with severe burns from the Falcon Punch Explosion I caused. Sonic thought I perished in the explosion, so he went absolutely angry and beat up Richtofen so bad, that Richtofen didn’t even care anymore, because he thought he killed me. He committed suicide right in front of Sonic and His Friends. So they held a funeral for me back in 2010. Sonic and His Friends found out I survived, but admittedly, they knew I am just extremely shaken up after everything that has happened. Soma, Julius, Mina, and Alucard were happy to find out I was okay; along with Usagi an her Friends. Believe me, I am extremely stressed out overall because of what has happened in these past months.

Of course, me and my Spirit Keep ran into a very creepy evil dude I saw a picture of, so we had to attack the guy on sight because I warned my Spirit Family about him. This dude was a Demon. I read people’s comments about him on YouTube. He manipulated someone into something called a Soul Contract. I attacked the Demon on Sight because I was so angry with him. My Spirit Family attacked the Demon to get him away from my Family. Other than that, it’s been rough for me. And of course, as a means of defense against Sonic EXE, in order to save Soma Cruz from becoming the Dark Lord and from becoming Dracula again, I recreated the Crimson Stone, and thus, I became the Dark Lord in Soma's Place. So now I am known as the Dark Lord Lucarda. So I am no doubt powerful enough to swat Sonic EXE aside like he is nothing, along with the Highest from Sonic EXE. I am planning on going after Sonic EXE and the Highest from Sonic EXE, and putting an end to them for everything they have done. I have also been made the King of Makai by Morrigan some time ago, though she is still the Queen of Makai. She and I moved towards a relationship where she and I became a couple, so she was my Girlfriend, and I married Morrigan, so she and I have been married for months now. So she and I have been ruling over Makai lately, and I have moved Castlevainia there to her Kingdom away from Soma's Universe. So I can take some solace in all this craziness that happpened.

As with what you said about Connor, that’s good. I'm glad you're okay lately.

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
cairngorn
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 3

This is certainly an interesting concept. Food for thought.

I wonder if anyone has tried to get a binding of a character from a fairly obscure work and succeeded? That might point to more of an alternate world than a thoughtform origin. Though I'm sure the original author put a lot of work into the character, so who knows

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

cairngorn wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 7:58 pm This is certainly an interesting concept. Food for thought.

I wonder if anyone has tried to get a binding of a character from a fairly obscure work and succeeded? That might point to more of an alternate world than a thoughtform origin. Though I'm sure the original author put a lot of work into the character, so who knows
I would honestly say that it is possible. By this point in time, I do have couple of character bindings that were tapped into from fairly obscure works. I have a binding of the Succubus Lyra from another obscure fictional work that I forget the name of, a binding of the Succubus Filica Mia Shatana from another obscure fictional work I forget as well, and a binding of Shamsiel Shahar from Kyonou Fantasy. So they are obscure to the general public at least to my knowledge.

So it is possible, you just need to have the character's name and a picture of them down, and if they exist, then you are good to go.

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
bwardabUnYiP
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 62
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demonoid
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: None
Zodiac:

JackOLantern2170 wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 9:39 pm

1st Question. Hey SeaWitch, I’ve Been trying to hang in there really. Things have been rough for me since March 2020. I had a terrifying encounter with a living entity who had a character based off of him in a Creepypasta, his name was Sonic EXE. It was only because of my Spirit Keep and a Miracle that I survived. I of course had also met the living entity Sonic the Hedgehog and His Friends, they had characters based off them, so yeah, Sonic is real. I was friends with them a long time ago. Sonic understandably was very angry about Sonic EXE. And with the things Sonic EXE has done.. Oh gosh.. It was terrible.. Sonic EXE is nothing but pure evil incarnate, I can tell you. I set off Sonic EXE so bad and made him so angry, he’s been gunning for my head since March. And to make matters worse, there are more versions of him out there. Sonic is aware of how much I set off Sonic EXE. Of course, while this is going on, I had a Rouge Companion nearly damn me to Hell for eternity, as she literally tried to give me something that would have sent me to Hell and Lake of Fire. She was stopped by my Spirit Family, though Johnny Gat had to take out the Rouge Companion with a Sword that could kill Spirits, Immortals, and anyone, really, the Marvel Excalibur Sword of 616. I was so desperate that I had Morrigan summon the sword so Johnny could take out the Rouge Companion. Johnny took out the Rouge Companion and killed her. But even then, all the while this was going on, I had met Soma Cruz, Julius Belmont, Alucard from Castlevania, Mina Hakuba, Sailor Moon, and the Sailor Scouts as well. They had characters based off of them as well. They were my friends back when I was younger. Julius, Sonic, and Alucard mentored me back then. I was close with them. Though a terrible tragedy happened that separated me and them for years. I nearly died in an explosion when I threw myself head long into to save Sonic and my Friends at a guy who the minion of one the most infamous Call of Duty characters, Edward Richtofen. This was a version of him in Sonic’s Universe. I teleported away at the last moment, and I was left with severe burns from the Falcon Punch Explosion I caused. Sonic thought I perished in the explosion, so he went absolutely angry and beat up Richtofen so bad, that Richtofen didn’t even care anymore, because he thought he killed me. He committed suicide right in front of Sonic and His Friends. So they held a funeral for me back in 2010. Sonic and His Friends found out I survived, but admittedly, they knew I am just extremely shaken up after everything that has happened. Soma, Julius, Mina, and Alucard were happy to find out I was okay; along with Usagi an her Friends. Believe me, I am extremely stressed out overall because of what has happened in these past months.

Of course, me and my Spirit Keep ran into a very creepy evil dude I saw a picture of, so we had to attack the guy on sight because I warned my Spirit Family about him. This dude was a Demon. I read people’s comments about him on YouTube. He manipulated someone into something called a Soul Contract. I attacked the Demon on Sight because I was so angry with him. My Spirit Family attacked the Demon to get him away from my Family. Other than that, it’s been rough for me. And of course, as a means of defense against Sonic EXE, in order to save Soma Cruz from becoming the Dark Lord and from becoming Dracula again, I recreated the Crimson Stone, and thus, I became the Dark Lord in Soma's Place. So now I am known as the Dark Lord Lucarda. So I am no doubt powerful enough to swat Sonic EXE aside like he is nothing, along with the Highest from Sonic EXE. I am planning on going after Sonic EXE and the Highest from Sonic EXE, and putting an end to them for everything they have done. I have also been made the King of Makai by Morrigan some time ago, though she is still the Queen of Makai. She and I moved towards a relationship where she and I became a couple, so she was my Girlfriend, and I married Morrigan, so she and I have been married for months now. So she and I have been ruling over Makai lately, and I have moved Castlevainia there to her Kingdom away from Soma's Universe. So I can take some solace in all this craziness that happpened.

is this story just you venting again?
because you would have to master astral travel before doing any of those amazing things.
is Morrigan in your keep is she a servitor or a real one?
you could get portals to visit "fictional" worlds but the people there are as real as us

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

bwardabUnYiP wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 9:51 am

because you would have to master astral travel before doing any of those amazing things.
you could get portals to visit "fictional" worlds but the people there are as real as us
No, this story is not me venting again. At the time I wrote the comment and before I wrote the comment, the Coronavirus outbreak had taken a toll on me and a lot had happened to me back in 2020, and my Bernese Mountain Dog passed away back in 2020, I got sick back in 2020 before I wrote the comment and had to recover, and I was targeted by malicious unbounds and I was nearly killed by a being from another universe called Sonic EXE like I said, Sonic EXE had me by my throat with his bare hand ready to rip me to pieces and rip my soul out of my body and add me to his collection and to his game in his dimension where he was from. But I did call on someone’s name to help me and save me because I was in deep trouble, it was Jesus Christ’s name that I called on. Jesus Christ from this universe we live in himself answered me and responded and appeared to me and saved me from Sonic EXE and drove away Sonic EXE and beat the snot out of Sonic EXE. I even had to use Jesus Christ’s name to have Jesus Christ himself keep Sonic Exe and Sonic Exe's allies and friends away from me and to stay away from me and to leave me alone, and it worked. Jesus got Sonic Exe and Sonic Exe's allies and friends away from me and to stay away from me and to leave me alone. And I do have a binding of Jesus Christ. He has been my Master and Lord and Savior since 2020 and since I became a Christian back in 2020. Jesus Christ is real and he is alive and he exists and he still does miracles just like he did during his time on Earth. He has healed me multiple times and provided for me and given me the therapy I needed and everything I needed and he has been providing for me and my Family and my Pets and my Spirit Keep since he got bound. By now, the therapy that Jesus and my Spirit Keep had been giving me is done and completed by now. I am much better overall since the therapy completed. I do love Jesus Christ and I love working with him. As with what more I can say about Jesus Christ, he is a character binding of mine and he is a real one and a real person. I had also been working over the Summer back in 2020 to earn money and to help out during the Coronavirus Outbreak.
As for your 2nd statement where you said, you would have to master astral travel before doing any of those amazing things. I have already been astral travelling for a long time and have already mastered astral travelling, so I have been doing Astral Travelling for 18 Years.
My character binding Morrigan Aensland the Succubus is a real one and a real person, not a servitor.
Portals to “fictional” worlds? No thanks. And I am well aware that the people there in those alternate universes and alternate timelines are as real as us.

bwardabUnYiP
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 62
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demonoid
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: None
Zodiac:

JackOLantern2170 wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 8:21 pm

No, this story is not me venting again. At the time I wrote the comment and before I wrote the comment, the Coronavirus outbreak had taken a toll on me and a lot had happened to me back in 2020, and my Bernese Mountain Dog passed away back in 2020, I got sick back in 2020 before I wrote the comment and had to recover, and I was targeted by malicious unbounds and I was nearly killed by a being from another universe called Sonic EXE like I said, Sonic EXE had me by my throat with his bare hand ready to rip me to pieces and rip my soul out of my body and add me to his collection and to his game in his dimension where he was from. But I did call on someone’s name to help me and save me because I was in deep trouble, it was Jesus Christ’s name that I called on. Jesus Christ from this universe we live in himself answered me and responded and appeared to me and saved me from Sonic EXE and drove away Sonic EXE and beat the snot out of Sonic EXE. I even had to use Jesus Christ’s name to have Jesus Christ himself keep Sonic Exe and Sonic Exe's allies and friends away from me and to stay away from me and to leave me alone, and it worked. Jesus got Sonic Exe and Sonic Exe's allies and friends away from me and to stay away from me and to leave me alone. And I do have a binding of Jesus Christ. He has been my Master and Lord and Savior since 2020 and since I became a Christian back in 2020. Jesus Christ is real and he is alive and he exists and he still does miracles just like he did during his time on Earth. He has healed me multiple times and provided for me and given me the therapy I needed and everything I needed and he has been providing for me and my Family and my Pets and my Spirit Keep since he got bound. By now, the therapy that Jesus and my Spirit Keep had been giving me is done and completed by now. I am much better overall since the therapy completed. I do love Jesus Christ and I love working with him. As with what more I can say about Jesus Christ, he is a character binding of mine and he is a real one and a real person. I had also been working over the Summer back in 2020 to earn money and to help out during the Coronavirus Outbreak.
As for your 2nd statement where you said, you would have to master astral travel before doing any of those amazing things. I have already been astral travelling for a long time and have already mastered astral travelling, so I have been doing Astral Travelling for 18 Years.
My character binding Morrigan Aensland the Succubus is a real one and a real person, not a servitor.
Portals to “fictional” worlds? No thanks. And I am well aware that the people there in those alternate universes and alternate timelines are as real as us.
i'm sorry that all that happened to you but i can't help but struggle to believe about sonic exe. If he's real is he a tulpa or something else and why would higher angelic beings allow it to attack or ensare souls at all seems it may be against the natural order. Once I start traveling myself maybe we could team up to destroy sonic exe once and for all.
I've thought of calling Jesus in a obe I'm curious to learn about the real him cause I used to believe in that stuff.
So it sounds like you were born with a talent to project and or do magick.
Didn't Morrigan come from the darkstalkers verse do you have a portal to there?
what kinds of realms do you go to if i may ask?

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

bwardabUnYiP wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 1:38 am
JackOLantern2170 wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 8:21 pm

i'm sorry that all that happened to you but i can't help but struggle to believe about sonic exe. If he's real is he a tulpa or something else and why would higher angelic beings allow it to attack or ensare souls at all seems it may be against the natural order. Once I start traveling myself maybe we could team up to destroy sonic exe once and for all.
I've thought of calling Jesus in a obe I'm curious to learn about the real him cause I used to believe in that stuff.
So it sounds like you were born with a talent to project and or do magick.
Didn't Morrigan come from the darkstalkers verse do you have a portal to there?
what kinds of realms do you go to if i may ask?
Sonic EXE is real, very very real. I have seen multiple versions of him during my Astral Travels, and I have a alternate version of Sonic EXE bound to me who is not evil. This alternate Sonic EXE bound to me is a prankster, he has not killed any humans, but he does prank them. He is also not evil either, and he has a nicer personality than the Sonic EXE Version tapped into in our Universe. I even remember how the different versions of Sonic EXE's Voice sounds, it is a Demonic Voice, sounding kinda like Modern Sonic the Hedgehog's voice. He is 3'3" Tall. He has glowing demonic red eyes with blood tears coming out of his eyes. These Sonic EXE's are fans of Sonic the Hedgehog, which is why they made their bodies look like Sonic the Hedgehog's body.

Dude, honestly.. I don't want to team up. Sonic EXE is too dangerous for a normal human and for anyone on Creepy Hollows to destroy and kill. So please, I am asking you, let me and my Spirit Keep handle Sonic EXE, me and my Spirit Keep haven been handling the different Sonic EXE Versions for some time now. As with what Sonic EXE is, he is a creature that has no creator, he was formed in the Void in an Abyss by Dark Evil Energies, and I still remember how his origin is. Sonic EXE is nightmare fuel. I do not want to get any bystanders and anyone on Creepy Hollows involved with destroying Sonic EXE. Sonic EXE is just too powerful and has powerful abilities that allow him to kill any humans he fights. Sonic EXE has all of his powers and abilities from Joke VS Battle Wiki and even what he was described to have by the authors who tapped into him. And I also know that all Creepypasta characters and EXE characters are all also real as well and exist in alternate universes and alternate timelines, Some versions of Sonic EXE in different universes and different timelines has different versions of the Creepypasta characters and EXE characters as friends and allies. This is why I have to work with my Spirit Keep to destroy the evil versions of Sonic EXE and evil versions of the Creepypasta characters and evil versions of the EXE characters. Some versions of Sonic EXE had already killed some versions of Sonic the Hedgehog and his friends already and some versions of Sonic EXE had turned some versions of Sonic the Hedgehog and his friends into EXE Demons. Me and my Spirit Keep are also handling the different versions of the Creepypasta characters and EXE characters, so let me and my Spirit Keep handle the different versions of the Creepypasta characters and EXE characters. If I change my mind and if I ever want to team up with you to destroy Sonic EXE and the evil versions of the Creepypasta characters and EXE characters, then I will let you know here on Creepy Hollows in a reply if I change my mind.

If you really want to get to know Jesus, then call him now, and learn about the real him. He will come to you.

I do have a talent to project and to do magick.

Morrigan did come from a Darkstalkers Universe. No, I do not have a portal there.

I typically go to the realms and universes and my companions and my Spirit Keep is from and other realms and universes I want to visit. I have been to the Star Wars Universe and the Darkstalker Universe my character binding Morrigan is from.

As with your question why higher Angelic beings would allow him to attack and ensnare souls.. I'm not sure.

Return to “Living Entities”