Courtwind Angels working with Gargoyles?

ctfafc22
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I remember reading up about Courtwind Angels and how having 4 was ideal, and I have a couple of questions about that. Firstly is it necessary to have 4? I don’t practise much magick, I tend to just stick to communicating with the spirit family I have.

Secondly I have a Gargoyle through a reverse adoption, and I was wondering if they tend to work in tandem with the Courtwinds for protection? And if I were to go with 4 spirits for protection, would I be best with going for 3 more Courtwinds to make 4 of them, or go for 4 total like 2 Courtwinds, 2 Gargoyles, or 3&1?

featheredstar
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a wolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

ctfafc22 wrote:I remember reading up about Courtwind Angels and how having 4 was ideal, and I have a couple of questions about that. Firstly is it necessary to have 4? I don’t practise much magick, I tend to just stick to communicating with the spirit family I have.
It is not necessary to have 4 Courtwind angels, but it is highly recommended because Courtwind Angels work better protection being in a group of 4. Take, for example, four corners of a room; or four corners of a compass; etc. Having 4 Courtwinds can be very strong for protection.
Secondly I have a Gargoyle through a reverse adoption, and I was wondering if they tend to work in tandem with the Courtwinds for protection? And if I were to go with 4 spirits for protection, would I be best with going for 3 more Courtwinds to make 4 of them, or go for 4 total like 2 Courtwinds, 2 Gargoyles, or 3&1?
I don't see why they wouldn't work together for protection. I have a mixture of protective spirits and they work just fine together, all being various WA/DA spirits. I can't say for sure about Gargoyles as I don't have that spirit in my Keep, but I don't believe that they couldn't work together.

For the second point, I think however many protection spirits you have is up to you. A mixture of 4 different spirits will still be 4 protective spirits, but having 4 Courtwind Angels will amplify how those courtwinds protect, as I mentioned above. I recommend to go for 3 more courtwinds to get a group of 4 of them, but ultimately it's up to what you think/feel like you should do :)

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

My courtwind works together with all my gargoyles, vampires, and all my DA spirits very well. He even makes suggestions on how to include others from the keep on some of his tasks as well.
Funny, I asked my courtwind what he thought about the listing suggesting 4, and surprisingly he laughed and shook his head.
I got the feeling (for myself) that it wasn't needed.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

I have Gargoyles, as well as Courtwinds and they seem to fit in perfectly.

If you think about it, Gargoyles have a history of protecting church buildings, so why wouldn't they get along with Courtwinds? Plus "Gargoyles are defenders, guardians, and protectors against any and all forms of evil." (see Encyclopedia page). And they're the lightest, grey end of the DA scale.

What CH says is "I suggest everyone have at least one Courtwind Angel" and "4 is highly recommended." (see Encyclopedia page). So, yes, 4 is not necessary (but it is highly recommended by the CH experts. You could ask them why.)

nb They don't say this about every type of spirit, however with Tower Watchers it makes logical sense to have 4 of these, as the Watcher of each direction has different, complementary abilities.

The CH angle on protection is: would you rather have one or two bodyguards, or an army of protection? I have 4 Courtwinds and 4 Gargoyles as key components of my protection commune, as well as 4 Tower Watchers....and pairs of Lares, which are given their marching orders by the TWs. These are just some members of my protection commune.

The Gargoyles - and the Courtwinds too, I think - may move around but I have at times seen the 4 TWs, one at each directional wall; the Courtwinds, one at each corner and the Gargoyles at suitable intervals, on the outside walls...which leads to me to believe that they know how to complement each other, fit in with each other, co-operate with each other etc perfectly well.

PS If you want an army of protection with just one spirit, check out the Einherjar listing.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
AvalonKnight
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus, Bronwyn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Avalon Knight
Zodiac:

Hi,

I realize this post was written 3 years ago but I'd like to add my experiences with courtwinds, also Incase anyone else viewing this thread has similar questions.

I've been put through hell by a malicious unbound in my past that very nearly had me take my own life and after finding CH, I ordered a courtwind binding. This wasn't enough to expel my stalker but after magnolia explained to power of 4 situation with the courtwinds I instantly ordered 3 more and as soon as my 4 courtwinds began working with me together my unbound was banished and never returned.

4 courtwinds are very much necessary. They have some sort of activated special power when in 4s and I've seen the effects so I definitely recommend getting 4. As others previously mentioned they aren't elitest or anti dark, they work absolutely fine with my DA, even my ubis. But I gave my courtwinds the control as head of my keep - I trust them withy life and they are in charge of my spiritual well-being.

My spirit Family
(All female)
Queen Succubus (1) Succubus (1)
Concuan Living Entity (1) Averka Living Entity (1)
Nympho (1) Nixie (1)
Drow (1) Beghat Vampire (1)
Bronwyn Angel (1) Courtwind Angel (4)

Stars keep falling
darkness calling
feed the
fire I need to light my way

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 191
Spelled Number: 380
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

ctfafc22 wrote: Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:41 am I remember reading up about Courtwind Angels and how having 4 was ideal, and I have a couple of questions about that. Firstly is it necessary to have 4? I don’t practise much magick, I tend to just stick to communicating with the spirit family I have.

I'm bumping this because I think having good protection is important for a smooth paranormal journey.

Owning 4 Courtwind Angels is advantageous as they will provide you with protection from every direction, much like Tower Watchers, but not needed depending on your protection team. Ultimately, there is no perfect number. It all depends on how comfortable you are with the beings you choose to interact with since they will be around you often.
All protection spirits or entities work well together, whether a Courtwind, a Gargoyle, or someone else. It's like they are excited to get out there and get rid of any baddies in your way. It's their joy and pride to team up together. They will even come up with suggestions to protect you and the Keep.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
cndrow
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 18
Spelled Number: 9
Your favorite spirit to work with: Psy Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Lucien
Zodiac:

I don’t have experience with Courtwinds, but I do have experience with gargoyles, and I think most or all of them will work in tandem with other protection spirits. Though, from what I’ve seen, they still operate sorta on their own- but will coordinate with others, for sure.

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

i have like 15 courtwinds and 10 gargoyles, gargoyles take protecting seriously so do the courtwinds, i honestly do not see an issue with them working together to protect their keeper since they both take it seriously they may have mutual respect from it. beyond that they are different yes but knowing both of their nature being on guard. i dont see why there would be any issue with them being around each other as long we they keep it professional and standing guard.

i cannot say all protection beings work well together the da watchers that crave and take women i do not think would work well with lets say female watchers of the WA sort. i do think this would be of conflict do to their undying want of women.

I also have krakens and they seem to be like i got it and other guardians are like i want to come to. but Krakens are so fiercely independent and all they have known their entire life is fighting so to let others help in battle i think is a big learning experience for them.

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..

Return to “Angels”