Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Idk
If I could be anything, I would be...: Warlock
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Potter
Zodiac:

Howdy folks, I'm pretty new to becoming a spirit keeper and I just want to ensure im doing everything correctly. I ordered my first spirit, a succubus about 6 days ago and I want to make sure it's perfect. I have 2 sets of house rules, one on display on a wall, the other under my pillow. I have a pound of chocolate ready, and I'm looking into getting either rose quartz or pink tourmaline Crystal's in the near future. I used my penny deal for this and I bound to spirit, so I wont have a vessel to work with. The one thing I'm lacking is lavender flowers/scents. I have a lavender air freshener but it's a combo of lavender and chamomile. Will that work or will the chamomile mess it up? Also any tips for meditation is helpful as well, as I still have yet to astral project or open my third eye. My current way of meditating is I put on some meditation songs on YouTube, whichever ones show up on recommended, then I lie in my bed just letting my mind go blank. Usually I'm in a half awake state until the music shuts off, then I fall asleep. Will that meditation work or should I try other things? I appreciate any advice or criticism! Anything helps! Thanks!
Johnny Seraph
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gregori Watcher
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
Zodiac:

You're going complete top city on the welcome wagon, and that's not a bad thing.

I personally wouldn't stress over "but it also has." Ever heard the expression, "close enough for government work"? If you're doing/using something specifically for your keep, with their associations in mind, it should be appreciated, even if there's something extraneous in the mix.

Where you might get a little less of a response, is "something extraneous" and "dual use." For instance, let's pretend I had a spirit that enjoyed the scent of, say, honeysuckle. And let's pretend I found a honeysuckle rose air freshener. If I only use that air freshener specifically when working with that spirit, the extra rose shouldn't be a problem. It's just for them, so they'd appreciate that, if nothing else.

(Again, this is an IN GENERAL example, and your mileage will vary.)

But, if I were to use that same air freshener right after employing it in the powder room, having disagreed rather stinkily with last night's chilli mac, it probably won't be as well received.

Make sense?

Anything pertinent that you intend specifically for a spirit, and nothing/no one else, should be fine, even if it has an extra ingredient or two. The set-apart-ness of it, and the intent to honor, are the important things.
Cool45
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Idk
If I could be anything, I would be...: Warlock
My magical/paranormal name...: Potter
Zodiac:

Johnny Seraph wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 4:45 pm You're going complete top city on the welcome wagon, and that's not a bad thing.

I personally wouldn't stress over "but it also has." Ever heard the expression, "close enough for government work"? If you're doing/using something specifically for your keep, with their associations in mind, it should be appreciated, even if there's something extraneous in the mix.

Where you might get a little less of a response, is "something extraneous" and "dual use." For instance, let's pretend I had a spirit that enjoyed the scent of, say, honeysuckle. And let's pretend I found a honeysuckle rose air freshener. If I only use that air freshener specifically when working with that spirit, the extra rose shouldn't be a problem. It's just for them, so they'd appreciate that, if nothing else.

(Again, this is an IN GENERAL example, and your mileage will vary.)

But, if I were to use that same air freshener right after employing it in the powder room, having disagreed rather stinkily with last night's chilli mac, it probably won't be as well received.

Make sense?

Anything pertinent that you intend specifically for a spirit, and nothing/no one else, should be fine, even if it has an extra ingredient or two. The set-apart-ness of it, and the intent to honor, are the important things.
Thank you for clearing that up! I cant wait for my order to be completed! Last night I felt my whole leg wildly tingle while I was meditating. I dont know if it was my succubus, but I'm just excited I felt something. Thanks again!
Metheus North
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 500
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Moon Faery
My magical/paranormal name...: Metheus North
Zodiac:

Hello!

I'm excited for you 🤗 and your first companion! Exciting times await you.

For meditation, I have been listening to a beginner's guided meditation to Astral travel from YouTube. There are quite a few guided meditations available 😀

I have a candle that I only light for my Djinn. It's a lavender and chamomile scented delight. I like to light it up when I have bonding time with him.

Time spent with your companion will mean so much. The time you share is, for me, the most important part of keeping. Our companions enjoy our offerings but if you can't find the appropriate offerings don't stress out about it.

I hope you enjoy this wonderful journey!

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”