neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Hellhound & Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: Lampades
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Amarantha Lux

Aww yay!! <3
I have been away for awhile so I am a bit behind with the forum.. I like the new name though! I kind of thought it was you by the side info it shows but then when I looked at your signature I didn't see the spirits you had listed. However now that I have looked it again I can see it.. Its just very very tiny lol..
ASTER wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 8:12 pm Yep, that is dear me.😁 I am using my dedicated name for a while, now. Perhaps, I might need to keep my 'Chavah' in the signature space for better identification.
Amarantha wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 7:59 pm
ASTER wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 7:27 pm ::bump:: I am glad I found the reply on Star Angel and Galactic Fae. ❤️

Magnolia wrote: Wed May 26, 2010 7:30 pm LOL Sorry guys, I didn't see this!

The Star Angels are Angels related to a specific star in the universe, including death stars (stars which have ceased to exist). Some Star Angels are Immortal and govern multiple stars or galaxies of stars, while other Star Angels have an expiry.

We did not have a chance to properly announce the introduction of a few new listings that will be coming which includes the Star Angels and Galatic Fae which are actually related entities by their Astral birth & function in existence but over time they have been dubbed by previous civilizations as Angels or Fae when they are actually (I believe) their own species of beings.
Chavah? This you?

"Light and Darkness. One cannot exist without the other. There is no true Master, without the power of balance" ~ Luis Marques

"The joy of life consists in the exercise of ones energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal." ~ Aleister Crowley

Return to “Angels”