silentartist
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Hmm... Am I Being called? When I look at this devata from moonstar7spirits I get chills. Okay when I first looked at I dont remember feeling anything. There was another one too before this one but wasn't sure I was being 'called' I keep thinking about it. Now this one I do get chills. In my mind too I can see something in a mist or fog looks like an angel? When I look at the listing I whisper 'devata' although I am not sure If I am pronouncing right I get chills then too. I did not get this with the other listings and they are now gone!

HAUNTED ELITE DEVATA OF THE 7 SEAS AMAZING ENERGY!

http://cgi.ebay.com/HAUNTED-ELITE-DEVAT ... dZViewItem

silentartist
new here
new here
Zodiac:

The only reason now I ask this is because I just want to be sure. Sometimes I think I know something but have to ask to be sure I am right. I am new to this whole thing so it really helps to have someone to confirm things. I guess only I really know for sure if it is?
I can always try and see what happens.

Gemini
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Of course only you will know if you're being "called".. I know it's tough to decide whether the chills are coming from a spirit or from the AC being on, lol but I say that if you're intrigued by the item and you feel drawn to it in *some* way, it doesn't hurt to go ahead and get it :)

Rhonda's a trusted seller here, so I'm sure there wouldn't be any disappointment either way.. plus she has that money-back guarantee thing goin' on..

I'm not sure if I have the pronunciation right either, lol but I pronounce it "day-vah-tah".. *ponders*

"Goodnight... or if you wish, good morning.. but I shall never say goodbye."
silentartist
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Thank you so much! Well I actually had some other experience too last night and will share later. I want to see what happens next before I share. Hopefully all will go well.

Gemini
new here
new here
Zodiac:

You're welcome :)

Being new to all of this myself and not being really sensitive to spirit activity (*sad*), I'm so happy (and thankful) to share and learn with other new collectors!

Can't wait to hear what else you experience and good luck!

"Goodnight... or if you wish, good morning.. but I shall never say goodbye."
Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

I was called through a series of repeating dreams, seeing djinns everywhere in them. In just a span of a couple weeks I kept seeing things relating to djinns everywhere. Randomly picked movies and shows all had a djinn appear. I received a freebie book from a rare book collector all about djinns. A bus driving by my house with a billboard of a djinn on it lol
Then I stumbled across a listing of a djinn and felt some INTENSE pulling. My heart was racing, I felt excitement and magic.
Couldn't get him out of my head, was very difficult to pull away. The intensity increased until I couldn't resist it, purchased his vessel and the pull changed to relief and happiness. He was my first spirit ever.

Return to “Djinn / Genie”