Thunder and Lightning

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
WaywardJungian
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
Zodiac:

My dream last night may not have been the weirdest i've had but it was intense.

The dream started out with me going through some kind of dungeon area opening treasure chests with other people in some kind if game, some of them were mimics and ate me only to spit ne back out, one of them I grabbed something from inside it, turns our it was a clothespin covered in gunk, I kept it though and cleaned it off.

After some fun gathering treasure and slaying other mimics I found my way to a central area where someone was resting, weird that I also heard their name in there too, and remember it.

Anyway, we sat down at what seemed like a bar table with stools, and we talked, then they said something odd.

"Are you ready to be reminded why we fear it's eyes?" (Something along those lines, it was pretty cryptic and ominous.)

After they said it I looked up and saw clouds part to show the clear star filled night sky.

Right as a Massive feathered serpent with blue feathers atop orange scales fell from the sky, it had large blue wings and it went around the entire place scorching it with lightning, it was speaking too, I dont remember what it was saying but it was almost like it was telling a story as it scorched everything.

Me and the other person kept our heads down as it went around, until I saw if stop at the far back, it sat there roaring with wings spread and I grabbed the person and told them to run.

We got up and moving out of this dome barrier like thing right as the serpent bathed the entire dream area in lightning.

We got out fine and that's where the dream ended, I have my own ideas as to what I COULD have done instead of running away, but this dream seems way different from my others, it was all in first person perspective too.

Theres my dream entry, I have no idea what it means and it felt like a movie. I'd watch it again if it were to be honest.

Cool45
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Idk
If I could be anything, I would be...: Warlock
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Potter
Zodiac:

I'm now well versed at all in this stuff, but to me, kinda seems like a dragon is trying to contact u

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

We'd be amazed if we could remember all the dreams we have every night. Many of them are truly amazing and really like being in different realities - at least that has been my experience at times.

There have been periods when I haven't slept much but was highly interactive with spirits. I found myself slipping in and out of fully lucid dreams while trying to sleep (and failing). Some of them were in very stable, physical realities. I tried touching things in the dream to check how real it was. In other dreams I saw long, extremely well written documents that made a lot of sense scroll down before my dreaming sight. I read and understood them well but realised I'd never remember what they said when I woke up. And I didn't.

I think not every dream is contact from a spirit and some that seem to include spirit figures may be our subconscious mulling over things we think about spirits.

I'm also one of those who believes the dreamer is best placed to make sense of their own dreams and what their significance is for them. Clearly, spirits *can* come through in our dreams. We can even invite them to join us in our dreams.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”