First Dream from my Spirit

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
Promanguy1223
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Woodland Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
Zodiac:

Well, today I had my first dream from my spirit, assisting me in my magickal journey.

The vessel of my spirit hasn't arrived yet, however she is bridged to me. She is a Woodland Elf.
She is said to be a visionary and give lucid dreams and wisdom.

At work, I usually have a lot of downtime. So we usually take small naps in our chairs, very small naps. 10 - 30 minute intervals. So we just sit there slumped over, while people are walking in and out of our broom closet of an office. Sometimes I have random dreams inbetween my waking periods.

My first dream, I could clearly hear a voice telling me to do something. I could vividly see what looked to be a sigil. She said something along the lines of, placing this particular sigil on a map. I have already forgotten certain parts of the sigil, since I am not an expert yet, at recalling dreams. However, I am sure, that the sigil was supposed to be drawn on a map of the area I am visiting, to show possible magickal locations or areas of importance.

It was very interesting and stood out from all my other random dreams. Felt very direct towards me, and telling me to do something, so I am positive it was my new spirit friend, doing exactly what her description depicted.

Cool stuff. I will post more about my journey with my woodland elf spirit friend. :)

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”