Dreams about portals

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: Magical girl✨
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I had two dreams lately that I feel were full of meaningful symbolism. Both included portals at the end of the dream which was odd to me. My mom attributed it to the 1-11 portal this month. However a part of me has been feeling pulled to study portals and magic related to them more since having these dreams. I’d be curious to know if anyone else has had dreams about portals around this time as well.

In the first dream I had a dream about a magical girl realm. It was ruled over by a wise and benevolent queen who never aged a day past 20 (the same went for the other girls here) but had the mind of an immortal. She appeared as a beautiful young woman with purple eyes and long white hair that reached to her ankles. She watched over and cared for the magical girls, assigned them to teams when she felt they were ready, and sent them to realms that were in dire need of protection.

The team structure usually included two girls who had a close soul bond and were very capable of watching each other’s back in combat. The third was something of a leader of the team and would act as the queen’s eyes in the other realms. These members were usually called the “forgotten” teammate because they could erase the memory of people after helping them. (The why wasn’t fully explained/shown when it came to this.)

The forgotten girl was considered to be the “princess” ranking due to her closeness to the queen. These girls often had a unique feature that made them stand out such as animalistic features.

In the dream I was a girl who had achieved the “princess” ranking. I appeared with long white hair, blue eyes, and large white cat ears. I was dressed rather formally in a beautiful blue gown with gold embroidery, but this was apparently for a special occasion known as the “matching ceremony.” During this the queen would create a portal and find a respectable match for each one of the eligible magical girls. This ceremony was my turn. Rumors started spreading that I had gotten greedy and asked the queen to bring through the most powerful man she had ever summoned. This was apparently true when the portal opened wider than ever before appearing as pulses of black and purple energy. Then my royal demon companion G. stepped through it.

I love magical girl shows, so I thought this was really fascinating. It was a surprising to me that my companion came through the portal. I’m very close to him though, so I suppose it makes sense.

The second dream started with me going on a trip with my boss’s family. We visited an energy healer who she thought I should meet and talk with. Basically wanting me to learn about his methods.

The next part of the dream I was at a funeral with my entire extended family. My cousin comes up to me with her father and says, “lately I have been feeling my abilities are blocked.” My perception changes and it’s like I’m everyone in the room and my cousin’s words are coming out of my mouth. (I haven’t felt blocked ability wise, but I did feel this detail may be important.)

The scene switches and a portal opens, two of my companions are standing in front of it. The portal is black and white with what looks like spiderwebs swirling around every inch of it. My companions tell me they are going to find something I am needing and missing. My patron wraps something around each one of their waists and lets me know that if there is a chance of the portal collapsing/them encountering danger he will be there to pull them back to the “real world.”

I found both of these dreams to be interesting. I had recently ordered the Hypnos dream spell and the spell for restoration of broken power which I think may have played a part in my most recent dreams.

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”