Wildwolf000
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Your favorite spirit to work with: Pheonix
If I could be anything, I would be...: A dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Hi! So I recently got my first pendulum, and the person who i bought it from said that I would need to use a protection mantra just to be safe. Is it better for me to make my own or use one that belongs to someone else? And should I use any herbs or crystals for protection as well?

CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Topic moved to suitable section.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Wildwolf000 wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 1:47 pm Hi! So I recently got my first pendulum, and the person who i bought it from said that I would need to use a protection mantra just to be safe. Is it better for me to make my own or use one that belongs to someone else? And should I use any herbs or crystals for protection as well?
This thread probably covers exactly what you 're asking about.

viewtopic.php?f=259&t=63512

I remember reading a CH thread or article once (I haven't got the bookmark), which said the ideal thing is for a pendulum to be used for one purpose. So you'd have one for each purpose.

With that in mind, I'm wondering if you'd need to cleanse your pendulum when switching from contacting your bound astral realm spirit companions to your spirit realm ones, if you've used either of the spells for astral or spiritual energy in that thread. You could ask CH via support@creepyhollows.com . (This will only make sense if you've read the thread I've linked to above.)

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Wildwolf000
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Your favorite spirit to work with: Pheonix
If I could be anything, I would be...: A dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Thank you!!

pacslim
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 99
Spelled Number: 99
Your favorite spirit to work with: Samelkes~DutchGnomes
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me, myself and I
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: KHYRION LUX
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 5:28 am
Wildwolf000 wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 1:47 pm Hi! So I recently got my first pendulum, and the person who i bought it from said that I would need to use a protection mantra just to be safe. Is it better for me to make my own or use one that belongs to someone else? And should I use any herbs or crystals for protection as well?
This thread probably covers exactly what you 're asking about.

viewtopic.php?f=259&t=63512

I remember reading a CH thread or article once (I haven't got the bookmark), which said the ideal thing is for a pendulum to be used for one purpose. So you'd have one for each purpose.

With that in mind, I'm wondering if you'd need to cleanse your pendulum when switching from contacting your bound astral realm spirit companions to your spirit realm ones, if you've used either of the spells for astral or spiritual energy in that thread. You could ask CH via support@creepyhollows.com . (This will only make sense if you've read the thread I've linked to above.)
Good advice, also if you still want a protective magic mantra CH has this one: Protection: Powo Ama "Poh-woo Ah-mah" from the encyclopedia page 'mantra's for magick' see here: Protection: https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... artlang=en

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

pacslim wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 9:25 pm Good advice, also if you still want a protective magic mantra CH has this one: Protection: Powo Ama "Poh-woo Ah-mah" from the encyclopedia page 'mantra's for magick' see here: Protection: https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... artlang=en
I like those mantras.

My understanding is they help you connect with the relevant energy, which helps if you're doing some work with that kind of thing. So the protection mantra will help the chanter to connect with a protection spell or binding or spirit, but it isn't itself protective.

It could help boost the protection someone does for a pendulum session.

"The purpose of using these mantras is multi-fold. You can use these mantras prior to working with magick of their respective kind, which helps put you in the right energy to receive the greatest results from your work. Another reason is to feel your connection to such types of magick. You may be trying to find out what kind of magick is right for you, which kind of magick would work best for you, which type of magick you'd be best off working with on a particular day, etc."

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
pacslim
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 99
Spelled Number: 99
Your favorite spirit to work with: Samelkes~DutchGnomes
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me, myself and I
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: KHYRION LUX
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 3:51 am
pacslim wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 9:25 pm Good advice, also if you still want a protective magic mantra CH has this one: Protection: Powo Ama "Poh-woo Ah-mah" from the encyclopedia page 'mantra's for magick' see here: Protection: https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... artlang=en
I like those mantras.

My understanding is they help you connect with the relevant energy, which helps if you're doing some work with that kind of thing. So the protection mantra will help the chanter to connect with a protection spell or binding or spirit, but it isn't itself protective.

It could help boost the protection someone does for a pendulum session.

"The purpose of using these mantras is multi-fold. You can use these mantras prior to working with magick of their respective kind, which helps put you in the right energy to receive the greatest results from your work. Another reason is to feel your connection to such types of magick. You may be trying to find out what kind of magick is right for you, which kind of magick would work best for you, which type of magick you'd be best off working with on a particular day, etc."
In that sense, I think you are right so let's provide everyone with a real protective mantra that not just helps with protective spells, but also protect the speaker when spoken: ALU ULA (Ah-Luh Uh-Lah)

This is an old runic protection mantra which actually is part of many runic writings and spells..

|..| /.\ |.|

Return to “PROTECTION”