Wishing goodnight to your spirits

Got any neat tricks on how to connect with Spirits? Post here!
ChristalGGK
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gregori Watcher
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mazou
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Gale

I don't always wish my spirits a good night on account of my memory but with practice interaction the name memory is pretty simple, I used to write a list of my spirit names alongside the type of spirit they were and read it off everyday or every other day. I have 25 spirits and one living entity and going strong, I find if you leave space in between getting spirits it's much simpler to remember then (possible suggestion: only recieve 1-2 spirits a month or less for better bonding time and memory help) I recieved 5 of my spirits at once thinking they would arrive separately and it took me quite some time to adjust in more than one way. Now it's easier to give "Good Morning", "Good Night" and "I Love You" towards each spirit and other conversations and interactions but truly I speak to my spirits and as a whole quite often 😊

:8) \/ *0* :v *>* O.Op \:* uwu
Life is simple and joy is too so just keep it simple, be you and stay true!
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

So nice to read this thread about simple share of love for out spirit friends. I do too, call them by name each of my 21 in the morning as well as before sleeping. I got them divided up while, I am woking. i requests to assist me some while i work. Others need to be at home with the rest of my family and protect my home. I especially wish to have those around who came to me recently as we are bonding. I often talk to them during the day. I do too invite my angels into my dreams. Or simply to stay around while I am asleep. I have an image of all of mine, so it's really easy to remember their name.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

PrincessKnight
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Although I have several spirit friends, I only have one spirit companion. I met him about a year ago, and from then on, I've been thinking about him all day every day, that's why I don't really say "Good morning" or "Goodnight" to him. Well, sometimes I do, anyway :)

BlueLotusOracle
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 4
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Blu

Before I knew about spirit companions I worked with my ancestors, guardian angels, and spirit guides. At night and in the morning I would greet them and thank them for all they’ve done, are doing, and will do. So of course when I started my spirit family I started including my companions as well.

I think I’m going to take it a step further and try out what Chavah does. I don’t call everyone’s name but I think I should start doing that. It feels so much more personal to acknowledge each of them by name.

LavenderVix
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Kitsune
My magical/paranormal name...: Vexis
Zodiac:

I always wish my Kitsune goodnight before I go to sleep. She's always right by me with her arms around me when I'm drifting off anyways, saying she's going to make sure I safe and protected through the night. She's a real sweetheart.

🦊 Relax... Take a deep breath... Everything is going to be ok. 🦊
CleverGirl
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I really enjoyed finding this thread and reading back!

I try to remember to say goodnight to my spirits before bed, but sometimes I just end up falling asleep or getting so comfortable during meditation that I drift off. I've let them know that they're always welcome to sleep alongside me and at least once usually does, and I should remind them they're welcome some more in my dreams :)

I also try to remember to tell them good morning, but it often doesn't happen until after I've actually gotten up and started the day and am mentally awake. It's a small thing, telling them good night and good morning, but it feels so nice and my companions seem to like it :D

She's a summer love in the spring, fall and winter
cndrow
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 18
Spelled Number: 9
Your favorite spirit to work with: Psy Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Lucien
Zodiac:

It’s so wonderful reading that others do the very simple good morning’s and good night’s too!

My memory isn’t the best, and sometimes I’ll just say a blanket ‘good night everyone’ instead of addressing by name, but I ALWAYS feel my companions draw close when I lay down to sleep. I’m lucky that several of them enjoy cuddling, so I pass out in a cuddle pile of vampire, gargoyle and dragon :)

Return to “Connecting”