What the... Feeling energy is just this simple?

Got any neat tricks on how to connect with Spirits? Post here!
rapidful
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 53
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Laughing

I have been struggle for almost a decade now, until I bought a book last year, it named "Book of Shadows Diary of a Haunting".

Within it, there's a plot about the girl who named Mel, curiously asked her friend Lara when she is casting a spell.

She goes something like, I don't get it, those spells seems to me like every day regular words, nothing special, how could those spell work?

Lara replied, it is not about the words you recite but "catching the right energy", tuning in to the "right feeling".

So, energy can be directly translate to "feeling"? 8^|

What the.. :p)

Then I called my spirit, focusing on the "feelings" instead of "thoughts". She responded with happy energy, and I told her my stomachache, I don't want to feel anything at the moment. Then the happy energy that pushes me a smile in my face, faded. in about 5 seconds. That's just minutes ago.

Huh? All the while I have been doing things the wrong way? 8.)

But gladly speaking, although I very very less communicate with them, but they responded in just 2-3 minutes, although they has been here 10 years long.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

:]

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Arcanae
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 18
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires and angels
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

It's really interesting to seeing like this! Emotions are so powerful, when we thought about it, it's more possible to seeing this like the same entity! (From my beginner view )

One of my companion, H (courtwind angel) communicate with waves of a feeling I could describe to the one when you are really touched, loved!

I will try a meditation, feeling oriented!

^^ The group ^^
M - Silver dragon,H-Courtwind angel,S- Nympho, A- Mononoke, T- Werewolf, Volkh, P- Hellhound, P- Masheba, M- Gryphon, G- english psy vampire, L- Incubus, R- Gregori Watcher, J- Courtwind Angel, N- Reis clan Psy vampire M- Ramidreju P-Butterfly fairy G- Book of the dead vampire Duojna
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

Welp...I believe a great cartoon said it best when it mentioned.

Everything is really just a giant web.
This includes how we sense things.

CleverGirl
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 13
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Old, but I wanted to contribute for anybody that comes looking back here for info:

To me feeling energy is really just feeling the emotions, but also the individual energy of that being/spirit/the situation. I guess it's a lot of being open and not thinking about your specific feelings necessarily, but just being open to what you feel around you. I'm trying to think how I can best explain it. I've noticed if my mind is too clouded by other thoughts ("I still need to do [errand]!" "this work assignment is really difficult!", etc.), or I'm just emotionally drained then it does hinder it a bit. I'll use two examples here:

First is one of my companions: she gives off so many positive vibes and when she's around I feel a wave of positivity, lots of energy, happiness, and really like a "good vibes only!!" sort of feeling. Meditations with her are always so comfortable and upbeat and even just writing about her energy gives me a smile! There's a small change in the atmosphere.

Let's compare this now to something else: Have you ever been somewhere alone and know you're safe, but it doesn't feel like you're really alone? You start to feel uneasy and look around you, even though you know you're in a safe environment without any valid reason to justify that feeling? That's also, in my experiences, feeling energy. I had that a lot in the house I grew up in, even though there was absolutely no reason to feel such harsh and negative energy when I was safe at home with my family! (The house I grew up in was rich with energy and spirits).

I think if it's not something that you're used to than it's easy to "overlook" those feelings. I find that if I'm struggling with being open to energy, it helps me to reconnect with nature by going for walks and spending time in the forest or a quiet park.

I hope this can help someone somehow :)

She's a summer love in the spring, fall and winter

Return to “Connecting”