You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 41
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I got some from my black dragon when he first arrived

.~*Do Not Meddle in the Affairs of Dragons, For you are crunchy and taste good with Ketchup*~.
Macrocosm
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a master

Yes, vampires can scratch, but so can many other spirits. I've noticed that sangs tend to do this more than psys do, but this is not always the case.

Many spirits often have a way of introducing themselves, scratching is one of them. If they're not the touchy feely type, then they won't do it again after the introduction. Some are and will continue to do so throughout your relationship as long as you're okay with it.

There's no hard or fast rules for this, there's all sorts of experiences you can have with spirits. I would, however, exercise caution if you have a spirit on your hands that seems a bit too eager to be scratching.

Harumori
new here
new here
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

So that's what the weird cuts I got were from! The strange thing is that you never notice how you got them and they are never painful. o_O

How many cuts should I repeat?
How many fates should I accept?
Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

Haven't had marks from my psy vampires, but a few of my vampire entities have given me scratches. The most recent was during a meditation session/conference with one of my entities. I felt it as it happened , on my shoulder blade, a sharp prick with strong stinging. Later I was showering and felt stinging in the same area, looked in the mirror and had a scratch in the shape of a large v. They know how to make me laugh. I'm always aware as they are happening, never am I asleep or unconscious. I usually get sharp stabs, deep pulsing and stinging followed by marks in those areas sometimes , from my sanguines. Common areas for me; fingers (a lot lol), along my neck and back of my arms, Chest, occasionally on my ankles and inner thigh.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖆

Return to “Vampire”