Site Admin
Site Admin
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

When you have any hybrid with Black you really have to take them on a case-by-case basis regarding treats, interactions, associations, etc. Blacks are notoriously independent & can range greatly in personality and relation from grey to as black as you can get.

We do only have customs at present but I believe, if they are not already, there are Spirit Stones coming of many of the Dragons. Ash is working on doing some listings in the store this week and I know Dragons are on the list for him to do. If they are not there now they will be sometime by Wednesday at the latest. He is also doing more Djinn, Gargoyles, etc and he has Vampires from his own works going into multiple Vampire categories.

Blacks as a hybrid are a personal experience because they are each so uniquely suited for someone.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

My black and gold loves Coconut, and mounds candy. :)

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖆
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I have an Elder Divine Dragon 🐲 as my Master spirit leaders. She represents me and works on behalf on me. Plus helping me with everything else. She is pure gold all over, exapt to her belly and the tip of her wings are black. She is an enormous dragon. Also, she is absolutely loving of me and protective. It was told to me by other Golden Dragon that I got adopted to they family. I am even called as "my child". Their affection is just pure light and love.

My Divine Dragon seems to be very balanced between light and dark. She feels to me that she uses her lighter side with me almost all the time.

Then, I came to know her, so called Black Dragon side that was a very emotional teaching moment. It came with a reality check as well. I won't go into it. But, I cried after it, about knowing this particular truth. My illusion, with pink color glasses about this son of mine was stripped off on our 2 hours drive to the airport and our good byes became bitter sweet parting at the airport.

Two days later, I have realised that I needed this experience. And treasure this trip with my family living away with the right sense of reality. This was a profound experience, initiated by my Divine Dragon. I am very thankful for having her with me.

Dragons are powerful, and big. Therefore, everything is like this way with them. Love all my dragons and very happy 😊.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “Dragons”