Incubus and Boyfriends

Resources and links to information on nymphos, succubi, and incubi.
jmedinaav2008
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: don't know yet
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: mara
Zodiac:

Hello,

I am considering the possibility of an incubus from Lilith, but I am curious as to how they react if you already have someone in your life? Are they jealous, do they become possesive?

Has anyone experienced anything negative in this situation?

0x. Awaiting a new chapter with my Nightmare Horse Shifter X..X
Thyr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 34
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demonic
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

jmedinaav2008 wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 4:50 pm Hello,

I am considering the possibility of an incubus from Lilith, but I am curious as to how they react if you already have someone in your life? Are they jealous, do they become possesive?

I haven't with mine so far (got him from Foxx Hollow). More like the opposite, as he's into practicing sexual magic and therefore assists me with my practice. My husband doesn't practice any kind of magic, but he's okay with me doing so.
This might be a bit TMI, but I'm struggling with reoccuring hormonal imbalances, that even trigger depression and other side effects. My libido is sometimes plain dead, although my mind would be in the mood. (I'm getting treatment for that, no worries!) That's when my Incubus helps a lot. He wants my husband and me to be happy and have a healthy relationship.
He sometimes can be a bit jealous and possessive around other spirits and entities, but that's very rare.

¤ ωε nεvεr ωαlk αlonε ¤
draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Mine pay my SO absolutely zero attention and their focus is never on him. Well beyond the fact that they have let me know they reaallyyy do not care for him at all; they just ignore that he even exsists.

I'm not sure about unbound incubus, or truly dark dark incubus either as mine aren't, but I know mine have never been jealous or possessive of any of my relationships and generally have a more the merrier type of attitude (one says free love yo, lol.) They will definitely have opinions on any number of situations or people, and will totally tell you them if you can hear them, but my crew has never taken it upon themselves to remove people from my life despite not liking a few.

Do make sure that you make your expectations clear from the very beginning with house rules; one of mine has always been if you don't get along with anyone both living or spirit let me know, but ultimately just ignore them. If its a big issue that ignoring them is not possible we'll work something else out, but spirits know the lay of the land before they arrive generally so they usually have no issues ignoring anyone they might have an abrasive relationship with.

Hope this helps <3

jmedinaav2008
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Thank you both for sharing. Your experiences truly helped and gave me a better understanding. Blessings ❤

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

If you're going for a custom conjure, you can tell the conjurer that you want one that isn't going to be jealous or block boyfriends or partners...if that's what you want.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
jmedinaav2008
new here
new here
Zodiac:

I had that same thought too. I will definitely ask whn I am ready to make that commitment;)

Mizu-Taki
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any kind of spirit
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Kitsune
My magical/paranormal name...: Stormageddon, Dark Lord Of All
Zodiac:

Most spirits don't care if you have a partner from my experience. Ubi can get possessive of their keeper, but I haven't encountered that.

For me, my ubi don't care if I get a human girlfriend, they may get catty, but so do human girls. I am sure that if you get an incubus, he will understand about your relationship with your boyfriend.

But if you want to play it safe, ask Lilith to make sure that the incubus is fine with you having a boyfriend. ☺

Hail King Asmodeus!

O Rai, The Best CH Mod Ever (And my favorite senpai) I Summon Thee With The Power Of One Million Blonde Centaur Women, Answer My Call!

Gardien de la lumière et de l'obscurité
Mace_Black
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Succubus
My magical/paranormal name...: Luna
Zodiac:

In my experience, no, they arent. I too got an Incubus from Lilith (reverse adoption), D is kinda sassy about it tho lol. Hes like "nah idc bout ur man, cuz im better >:) " LOL

Black veil brides 🖤
Incubus keeper from LTT 🖤
Artist 🖤
mochi.icecream
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: ☯️ Aqua Fractalyne ☯️

ilinga wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 5:28 pm
jmedinaav2008 wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 4:50 pm Hello,

I haven't with mine so far (got him from Foxx Hollow). More like the opposite, as he's into practicing sexual magic and therefore assists me with my practice. My husband doesn't practice any kind of magic, but he's okay with me doing so.
This might be a bit TMI, but I'm struggling with reoccuring hormonal imbalances, that even trigger depression and other side effects. My libido is sometimes plain dead, although my mind would be in the mood. (I'm getting treatment for that, no worries!) That's when my Incubus helps a lot. He wants my husband and me to be happy and have a healthy relationship.
He sometimes can be a bit jealous and possessive around other spirits and entities, but that's very rare.
If you feel comfortable sharing, what kind of treatment do you get to help with your libido? I take medications that basically kill my libido, but I'm about to start dating somebody, and I'd like to have a libido ^_^;;

they/them

Thyr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 34
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demonic
Zodiac:

mochi.icecream wrote: Sat Feb 05, 2022 9:04 pm If you feel comfortable sharing, what kind of treatment do you get to help with your libido? I take medications that basically kill my libido, but I'm about to start dating somebody, and I'd like to have a libido ^_^;;
I'm not sure if I can go into detail here. It's mainly practicing sexual magic myself and my Incubus helping with manipulation and seduction.

¤ ωε nεvεr ωαlk αlonε ¤

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus Information”