neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Archangel
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Who knows someone who can do a true necromatic reading?

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

At a base level, all that the mancy part of necromancy entails would be someone summoning the deceased and communicating or receiving feedback through some means from them on a specific topic. Anyone who claims to bind spirits in this community by default must know how to communicate with them and typically is able to freely ask them questions.
I think it may help for you to describe a little of what you wish to achieve from such a session. What kind of info are you looking for from the deceased?

I'm a practicing necromancer but I don't offer those services for sale anymore. When someone asks about necromancy I presume they want to gather more profound or difficult-to-access results from the spirits. I wouldn't waste the time of someone who chiefly considers themself a necromancer if you just want to communicate generally with the dead, someone can achieve that with medium skills and not have to go through the added methodologies that a necromancer employs.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
angelicpeace
neophyte
neophyte
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 7:11 pm I think it may help for you to describe a little of what you wish to achieve from such a session. What kind of info are you looking for from the deceased?I'm a practicing necromancer but I don't offer those services for sale anymore. When someone asks about necromancy I presume they want to gather more profound or difficult-to-access results from the spirits. I wouldn't waste the time of someone who chiefly considers themself a necromancer if you just want to communicate generally with the dead, someone can achieve that with medium skills and not have to go through the added methodologies that a necromancer employs.

I guess I want harder to get answers…. My exes family is doing black magic on me to harm me and to manipulate my life by telepathic and hypnotic suggestions at night. Every night I hear their voices in my head telling me this and that and sending me psychic attack and death threats that I have to ward away. I stopped talking to my ex like 7 years ago and the people who seem to not like me I haven't even met. The only person in his family Ive met is his Mom and shes at the root of all of this. Im a person whose built on good and attracted to love light and angelic spirits while these people are dark and manipulative. This scares me but also makes me angry and wish for these people to just move the hell on. I mean I haven't even done anything to them for them to have any reason to be upset at me. I guess I just want to know who exactly is doing it, what exactly they are doing, why they are doing it, and how do I cleanse myself and my future from their influence and move on.

Any advice would be helpful.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

angelicpeace wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 10:36 pm
Vipera aspis atra wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 7:11 pm I think it may help for you to describe a little of what you wish to achieve from such a session. What kind of info are you looking for from the deceased?I'm a practicing necromancer but I don't offer those services for sale anymore. When someone asks about necromancy I presume they want to gather more profound or difficult-to-access results from the spirits. I wouldn't waste the time of someone who chiefly considers themself a necromancer if you just want to communicate generally with the dead, someone can achieve that with medium skills and not have to go through the added methodologies that a necromancer employs.

I guess I want harder to get answers…. My exes family is doing black magic on me to harm me and to manipulate my life by telepathic and hypnotic suggestions at night. Every night I hear their voices in my head telling me this and that and sending me psychic attack and death threats that I have to ward away. I stopped talking to my ex like 7 years ago and the people who seem to not like me I haven't even met. The only person in his family Ive met is his Mom and shes at the root of all of this. Im a person whose built on good and attracted to love light and angelic spirits while these people are dark and manipulative. This scares me but also makes me angry and wish for these people to just move the hell on. I mean I haven't even done anything to them for them to have any reason to be upset at me. I guess I just want to know who exactly is doing it, what exactly they are doing, why they are doing it, and how do I cleanse myself and my future from their influence and move on.

Any advice would be helpful.
Have you thought about contacting CH support? suppport@creepyhollows.com They're experts in advising people experiencing malefic attack and have done this for years.

To me the first priority is to get yourself fully protected - and removing any malicious effects. CH are experts at this and also sell items to do this. There's also this go-to DIY 'Ultimate' protection method.

viewtopic.php?f=436&t=13973&p=139635

Also, see https://shop.creepyhollows.com/monthly- ... rrier.html

Sometimes it turns out that there was not a magical attack sent by another person.

There's a phenomenon that can seem as real and can have genuine paranormal effects but is generated by the victim's own mental energy and thought forms. According to the landmark 20th century hermeticist Franz Bardon, people who had this were shocked after death when they realised they were responsible for it themselves. He called it a schema. A classic version is generated from fear of attack by a black magician. And even if you know about it, it can still effect you. In fact, Franz Bardon used to say that sensitive people and magicians are more likely to suffer from this than other people - even if they know about the phenomenon.

If someone has done - or had done for them - very effective protection but the attacks seem to continue exactly as before, there's a good chance their own mental projection is at work.

Once that's realised, simple mindfulness and no-mind (thought control) to avoid emotional flare-ups of fear or worry can help the projection effect to wane and dissipate.

You can never have too much protection, so the saying goes, so I'd consult CH and get that in place asap.

Once you're protected,I think there's something in the CH Shop to reveal your enemies, or who's sending magic against you. CH support can advise on that. But surely protection should be the top priority, followed by cleansing and removal of whatever magical effect has been afflicting you.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

PS I think CH may also be able to diagnose the type of attack affecting you and maybe its source too.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
angelicpeace
neophyte
neophyte