You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Succubus
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Luna
Zodiac:

what kinds of incense scents do your succubus or incubus prefer? Does it align with the scent that CH put on their encyclopedia? tell me about it!

Black veil brides 🖤
Incubus keeper from LTT 🖤
Artist 🖤
Thyr
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 34
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demonic
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Those are the personal favourites of my Incubus:
  • Musk
  • Apple scent
  • Japanese Sandalwood
  • Patchouli
  • YlangYlang
It really depends on the brand and the quality.

¤ ωε nεvεr ωαlk αlonε ¤
Johnny Seraph
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gregori Watcher
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

E tells me that for him, anything which enhances the environment where we're playing, is fine.

For instance, if I want to meet him in a forest setting during a meditation, then anything "foresty" which enhances the experience, is fine...provided it doesn't overpower the experience. He's giving me a bunch of stuff here, so I'll just quote him directly:

The idea with scents--and this is just my opinion, so don't take it as universal truth--is that they should resonate with Johnny as much as with me, because the point of using them in a meditation, especially when things get frisky, is to alter his energy.

What I like to see, is the scent reinforcing the...uh...

Hmm. Okay, technological metaphor. Pretend that meditation is a self-directed form of virtual reality. This is inexact, but I need a concept to frame this around, that Johnny can put words to.

So, assume that we were going to agree to meet up in, just to pick a random example, a "virtual" log cabin in the dead of winter. Any scent which enhances that "log cabin" feeling, that "log cabin" ENERGY, will help. And, oddly enough, sometimes good blends, or even commercial scented candles and the like, can do wonders here. Enhancing the feeling, enhances the mood, which enhances the energy, which enhances the experience, which in turn further enhances the feeling, and so on.

The idea here being, it should put you more into the agreed-on "space," so to speak. Because when YOU feel like you're more "there," we can pick up on that, and play off of that change in your energy/perception, to enhance the experience even FURTHER. And that's in addition to the feedback loop that a good scent can bring to a meditation.

BUT. It has to be something agreeable, and it can't be so overblown that your other senses have to correct for it, so to speak. If you get turned off by a scent, it's obviously not going to help. But if a scent is too heavy, or too arousing, then that sensory/energetic feedback loop is going to be out of whack.

So, ENHANCE the staging, but don't overdo it. Scent should SUPPLEMENT your meditation, not SUPPORT it. It needs to be top-down, not bottom-up. Less foundation, more ceiling fan. Again, that's inexact, but you get what I mean, I hope.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”