You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: ☯️ Aqua Fractalyne ☯️

I have a Divine Dragon ordered that I'm still waiting to have bound, and I think i felt their presence yesterday when I was making a wish with one of my Djinn companions. I sensed they wanted to help out with the manifestation, even though they haven't been bound yet. I think that's really interesting, and I'm really looking forward to getting their info soon.

I have two Dragons I call either Spriggan Dragons or Fairy Dragons. The first came to me one day when I decided I wanted to start spirit keeping, and then not long after a second, a cousin of the first one, showed up. They live on my back, and they're the size of large cats/small dogs. I feel them stretching their wings out sometimes. I never had them formally bound, but I did an exercise (that just kind of came to me intuitively) to align our auric energies, and I created some kind of energy fusion with them both. They're my Familiar, I believe. I believe they help me connect with the energies of the natural world around me, especially when it comes to plant energies. I find I can identify plants I've never seen before, and I think that's partly from their influence. They're both kind of bird-like in the body language, and they have large eyes and short snouts. They've very cute, and they have a special love of fish scales lol

I have an Ice Dragon I just got sometime around Christmas from CH. Her energy feels like snowflakes blowing on a swift wind and landing on my skin. She's ancient and grandmotherly. She seemed very stoic at first, but she became affectionate very quickly and is very nurturing. She encourages me not to procrastinate too much, while being understanding of my need to rest and replenish my energy. She keeps a close eye on me and nudges me to make good decisions. I love her dearly.

I have a Bistre Dragon who reminds me of men looking for wives on dating sites lmao he has a quiet machismo about him, and he seems eager to prove himself. He told me when he first arrived that helping me with things would elevate his status among the other dragons and would help him find good mates to have babies lol I need to work with him more often, but he is new. Right now I have him tasked with directing spells I have had cast, boosting the magic and ensuring the highest quality outcomes. He's here relaxing right now and watching videos with me. He seems to enjoy Jimmy Snow on YouTube. I think he loves learning new things, and human social interactions and the broader interplay of subcultures in human society fascinates him.

My black dragon is interesting. She's introverted, and she doesn't want me to describe her in certain ways publicly (she has a reputation to be mindful of). Apparently your bound Black Dragons know where the others are bound from CH, so if I say something that she thinks will make her look weak, and you guys read it, your Black Dragons will glean the info from you and it'll affect her reputation with them. That's really interesting! I've posted before, so y'all probably know she's kind of grumpy and snappish lol she's cat-like in her personality. She tolerates neck and chin rubs, and she's considerate about my finances. She's been successful in the tasks i've given her, and I feel very confident in the protection she provides me. I dont sense an affection from her like I do from my Ice Dragon, but I'm not sure how similar her emotions are to humans. I think her way of expressing she likes somebody is tolerating their presence XD

I have more Dragons but I feel like this post is getting long lol
they/them

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

That is amazing what you just wrote about some of your dragon companions. I have 11, 10 of them are spirit plus a Pearl living entity. Interesting black dragon experience. And you are not wrong with your approach. I love mine too. But best to minimise affections with a Blackie. Also, my Black Dragon is really awesome and he won't dissapont but deliver protection. He is my body guard with my fire fae especially, when I am working.

mochi.icecream wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 10:21 pm I have a Divine Dragon ordered that I'm still waiting to have bound, and I think i felt their presence yesterday when I was making a wish with one of my Djinn companions. I sensed they wanted to help out with the manifestation, even though they haven't been bound yet. I think that's really interesting, and I'm really looking forward to getting their info soon.

I have two Dragons I call either Spriggan Dragons or Fairy Dragons. The first came to me one day when I decided I wanted to start spirit keeping, and then not long after a second, a cousin of the first one, showed up. They live on my back, and they're the size of large cats/small dogs. I feel them stretching their wings out sometimes. I never had them formally bound, but I did an exercise (that just kind of came to me intuitively) to align our auric energies, and I created some kind of energy fusion with them both. They're my Familiar, I believe. I believe they help me connect with the energies of the natural world around me, especially when it comes to plant energies. I find I can identify plants I've never seen before, and I think that's partly from their influence. They're both kind of bird-like in the body language, and they have large eyes and short snouts. They've very cute, and they have a special love of fish scales lol

I have an Ice Dragon I just got sometime around Christmas from CH. Her energy feels like snowflakes blowing on a swift wind and landing on my skin. She's ancient and grandmotherly. She seemed very stoic at first, but she became affectionate very quickly and is very nurturing. She encourages me not to procrastinate too much, while being understanding of my need to rest and replenish my energy. She keeps a close eye on me and nudges me to make good decisions. I love her dearly.

I have a Bistre Dragon who reminds me of men looking for wives on dating sites lmao he has a quiet machismo about him, and he seems eager to prove himself. He told me when he first arrived that helping me with things would elevate his status among the other dragons and would help him find good mates to have babies lol I need to work with him more often, but he is new. Right now I have him tasked with directing spells I have had cast, boosting the magic and ensuring the highest quality outcomes. He's here relaxing right now and watching videos with me. He seems to enjoy Jimmy Snow on YouTube. I think he loves learning new things, and human social interactions and the broader interplay of subcultures in human society fascinates him.

My black dragon is interesting. She's introverted, and she doesn't want me to describe her in certain ways publicly (she has a reputation to be mindful of). Apparently your bound Black Dragons know where the others are bound from CH, so if I say something that she thinks will make her look weak, and you guys read it, your Black Dragons will glean the info from you and it'll affect her reputation with them. That's really interesting! I've posted before, so y'all probably know she's kind of grumpy and snappish lol she's cat-like in her personality. She tolerates neck and chin rubs, and she's considerate about my finances. She's been successful in the tasks i've given her, and I feel very confident in the protection she provides me. I dont sense an affection from her like I do from my Ice Dragon, but I'm not sure how similar her emotions are to humans. I think her way of expressing she likes somebody is tolerating their presence XD

I have more Dragons but I feel like this post is getting long lol
mochi.icecream
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My magical/paranormal name...: ☯️ Aqua Fractalyne ☯️

ASTER wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 11:16 pm That is amazing what you just wrote about some of your dragon companions. I have 11, 10 of them are spirit plus a Pearl living entity. Interesting black dragon experience. And you are not wrong with your approach. I love mine too. But best to minimise affections with a Blackie. Also, my Black Dragon is really awesome and he won't dissapont but deliver protection. He is my body guard with my fire fae especially, when I am working.
I almost can't help myself but try to dote on my black dragon lol something about how tsundere she is just makes me gravitate towards her.
they/them

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

😂 LOL. I know the feeling. All of them are fantastic. No hiding from a black dragon and they're know us with a blink of the 👁s.

I find the best way to respect their powerful presence and live peacefully together is to be direct and transparent with them.

I guess it's comes easy to me to say this because this is pretty much my nature. But I also think, if they were chosen us, they must have similar blends of nature to fit with our character within in them too. Energy signature match.

mochi.icecream wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 11:32 pm
ASTER wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 11:16 pm That is amazing what you just wrote about some of your dragon companions. I have 11, 10 of them are spirit plus a Pearl living entity. Interesting black dragon experience. And you are not wrong with your approach. I love mine too. But best to minimise affections with a Blackie. Also, my Black Dragon is really awesome and he won't dissapont but deliver protection. He is my body guard with my fire fae especially, when I am working.
I almost can't help myself but try to dote on my black dragon lol something about how tsundere she is just makes me gravitate towards her.
CleverGirl
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I've got a Feldgrau (green/brass hybrid) that has this dynamic of being really present but also just go do his thing in the background and work his own magic there. He is pretty funny and I like his witty sense of humour but he is also gentle and reminds me of self care, will talk me to sleep if I need it, and works a lot on the background. He's heightened my intuition a LOT, (his is awesome!), and he is also pretty influential. He's a patient and fun character to have around and his favourite activity to do with me is shop for gemstones or cook. He's a bit quieter but when he shows up, he makes a pretty noticeable entrance! (Tingles all over my body)
She's a summer love in the spring, fall and winter

Return to “Dragons”