Ho-Oo what are they and what can they help with, any keepers? Really hope Magnolia or Ash see this

shiningshadow33
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sidhe
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sidhe
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I am referring to these:

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/?acti ... light=Hooo

They sound really amazing, yet the blurb about them is remarkably general, leading me to ask; does anyone know anything about these beings? What can they help with and how are they as companions (behavior/expectations of keeper if any)?

I am pulled to get one and yet not knowing anything about them and being unable to find much makes me hesitant as these beings only seem to be mentioned in passing if they are mentioned at all on here.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I have checked this out before too. This bird sounds very beautiful and graceful. But it hasn’t a seperate type of item to conjure it in the shop. So I gave up on this Japanese beauty and grace. It was more than six months ago last year when I was thinking of having one. Since then, I have figured, how to get it without including it within a more expensive spell and a spirit offer. But I am no longer interested.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

shiningshadow33 wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 4:55 am I am referring to these:

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/?acti ... light=Hooo

They sound really amazing, yet the blurb about them is remarkably general, leading me to ask; does anyone know anything about these beings? What can they help with and how are they as companions (behavior/expectations of keeper if any)?

I am pulled to get one and yet not knowing anything about them and being unable to find much makes me hesitant as these beings only seem to be mentioned in passing if they are mentioned at all on here.
My rule of thumb is Creepy Hollows' Encyclopedia pages tell us everything we need to know as keepers about any given spirit.

I tend to contemplate / meditate on the wording of the description, associations... everything on the page.

What it says about these Japanese bird spirits genuinely makes sense to me. If you could bear reading through it again and dwell on what it says, you might just get it a bit more.

I think CH's info like this is probably carefully worded and can sometimes contain an esoteric secret that just reads like slightly odd phrasing.

Even when the info is brief and to the point, like with these male & female birds, I tend to think that could.be because there's not much more that can usefully or reliably be said about them.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

It may be useful to research fenghuang as well:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fenghuang
same hanzi/kanji characters, but with some differences in the myth : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

Return to “Creatures”