Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sylph or Undine
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: ROWN ROSALIND
Zodiac:

I've been taking a Silva Mastermind course the past several weeks to enhance my intuition and psy. It ends the program with case working- accurately sensing health issues (and sending healing), appearance and personality of your subject. You can work with another person to gather cases or use the case work website created by graduates to view cases. There are milestones every 10 cases where you build up to reaching the Magic 50 cases. There seems to be a big ON switch when crossing the Magic 50 threshold which strengthens accuracy of readings.

I reached the Magic 50 today, I definitely was surprised by the accuracy of 2 out of 5 of my cases I went through today. Something happened that I haven't experienced before was feeling sensations in my body that were going on with the subject(s). One in particular was quite strong, it was a subject who was experiencing head pain/trauma. It wasn't like I got the full-on pain they must be experiencing but a duller representation where I knew I was experiencing it via my inner sight. Feeling these sensations definitely increased my compassion and ability to send healing.

If anyone wants to share about anyone they know would like or need healing, you can go to silvacasesonline.com to enter their info.

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”