new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Hey!

I did send this inquiry to the support email (regrettably now because I totally forgot about the forum and I can imagine they are busy enough.)

I'm ridiculously excited to receive my first Spirit binding and I'm just itching to learn all I can about my new friend before she arrives.

The choices of Spirits are so overwhelming that I did not choose a specific one, but rather left it to be randomly picked.

The extremely friendly and helpful Nova did the binding for me. She has chosen a "White Dragon" for me. Although there is a generously detailed description of my new friend, I couldn't find specifically "White Dragon" in the encyclopedia when I searched for that.

Does anyone have any ideas what type of Dragon this could be? Or have any knowledge or links that may be or have generalized information that likely applies to most Dragon types?

Thank You!
CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Topic moved to suitable section.
Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

Hello 🀍
Have you seen this?

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/CUSTOM-C ... ATION.html
There's some results of white dragons if you use the search function. Some people have posted their experiences. :)
β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’
π•―π–†π–ˆπ–Žπ–†π–“π–†
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

CloudCruiser wrote: ↑Fri Mar 11, 2022 11:21 pm Hey!

I did send this inquiry to the support email (regrettably now because I totally forgot about the forum and I can imagine they are busy enough.)

I'm ridiculously excited to receive my first Spirit binding and I'm just itching to learn all I can about my new friend before she arrives.

The choices of Spirits are so overwhelming that I did not choose a specific one, but rather left it to be randomly picked.

The extremely friendly and helpful Nova did the binding for me. She has chosen a "White Dragon" for me. Although there is a generously detailed description of my new friend, I couldn't find specifically "White Dragon" in the encyclopedia when I searched for that.

Does anyone have any ideas what type of Dragon this could be? Or have any knowledge or links that may be or have generalized information that likely applies to most Dragon types?

Thank You!
Also see https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/?acti ... artlang=en

The coloured and metallic dragons are listed as 'Western...' eg Western White Dragon.
You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
CloudCruiser
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Thank you so much Sysygy and lewk!! That's exactly what I was hoping for!

(And thank you CH Moderator for moving this to the correct topic. It never occurred to me to post it in this topic but makes much more sense.)

Return to β€œDragons”