venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I think I will continue to write this thread about my Egyptian Elder Neb Djinn. As I have mentioned it in my previous thread above, I have been very sick, but now, I think, I have turned the corner and things are looking up to recover within the next 4 weeks. Therefore, my Neb Djinn is very helpful and needed for me to work out goals and making appropriate wishes to manifest my future.

She is vey powerful. And I have a very unique trust in her capacities and hopefulness that is growing stronger with each days as she manifest and grant small wishes for me. She even surprised me with intuitive wishes, I didn’t know how to ask for. It’s an amazing feeling to have this sudden burst of joyful spirit. So, everything that I have invested into this path finally started to work out and I am very exited.

I also invested into some extra spells and bought a book on wishes. I work much better with my Cleo Djinn too. Guess what? My Neb, can alter the weather. We are having terrible heavy rains, overall on our coasts and many towns are completely flooded, written off and people have lost everything.

When, I prayed and felt extra sad about it all that has happened, she must have heard my heart and for a few days, the rain clouds are left my town and sunshine returned each day for at least few hours. It’s just makes me so happy. I tried to use my elemental magic as well. But of course, how should I know, how to use it. All I did was recited all the codes and focused on my Djinn earnestly ….please, to do her thing.
She is truly a wonderful miracle making companion. I love her so much.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

8))

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

She sounds great Aster ! I'm glad you have her with you.
Thank you for sharing your stories. 😉🙂

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Thanks for reading Lewk and @Sysygy. I love sharing a little bit more about my companions. I will create threads for these rarities that I have, as I have noticed although they are popular companions, yet hasn't got any dedicated posts.
I am wondering how can I put these into blog.
Lewk wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 8:21 pm8))

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

ASTER wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 1:14 am Thanks for reading Lewk and @Sysygy. I love sharing a little bit more about my companions. I will create threads for these rarities that I have, as I have noticed although they are popular companions, yet hasn't got any dedicated posts.
I am wondering how can I put these into blog.
Lewk wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 8:21 pm8))
Your djinn sounds like a very powerful companion!

I understood if you want to create a blog here on the forum you need to contact CH customer support.

Lom'ae
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0

ASTER wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 9:30 am I am in the process of enquiry about Elder Egyptian Neb Djinn. I am surprised that I couldn't find a single thread so far on the forum.

May I please have some info about your experiences with yours is you have a Neb Djinn?

How light it dark are they?
His are their energy feels like?
How are they manifest?
How long it took to know that you have a Neb Djinn, regardless of notification?
What do you find that is a blessing when to working with them?
Has your psychic improved?
Are they capable of helping to get healed from a virus like Covid 19?
Anything else that will comes handy due me to know about?

Thank you all in advance, lovely forum folks.
Hi, there!

I do actually have experience with one, for about 3 months total now. Though I've seen past threads on Neb here in creepy hollows, there still isn't as much on them as I would have liked. So, I completely understand the desire to sink deeper in to this particular being. I personally have noticed major changes in my life since they have become a part of it. I can't say I have tasked nor made any wishes, though I have noticed events wrapping more conveniently around myself. I even had to shovel snow one day across from my neighbor who was also out and about (this is not unusual by any stretch!), and I remember thinking.. 'Uuugggh... I wish you'd come and help me'. But, I wasn't making an official wish and it was more of my internal complaining and feeling the overwhelm of how much I had to complete that day in such little time. I could feel the stress creeping in, was worried I'd pull a muscle again, and future tripping about not getting this task completed when I needed to. I even saw the visual in my head of the neighbor coming over and offering a hand.

Well, wouldn't you know it. He did! Unlike he had done in the past, as he tends to be extremely introverted. It was incredible! I was honestly shocked, haha.

My health and overall growth and ability in my pursuits has seemed positively affected as well.

Outside of that, I may've had some contact in various forms, though I'm still not 100% whether it was them or not. I get A LOT of spirits and entities showing up in my dream state, as well as when I fall asleep (can hear them or they might visually show up in visions or if I pop a bit out of my body by accident). The Nebs energy has been significant, however. I find it very comforting and have noticed feelings of 'waves' in my body or vibrating. I'm really looking forward to advancing my own ability to communicate better and learn as well as interact more with my wonderful friend! Thus far I've found the pendulum to be wholly unreliable, though I think they really enjoyed cards and spitting them out so they'd go flying. I prefer not to use divination tools and rather commune through senses, though I'm still trying to learn how to better hone those in a more controlled way (since it's all mostly accidental still).

I'd love to hear how you develop with your Neb over time, and of course would be interested to get in touch with others that also have had experiences with them.

"It's so hard to forget pain, but it's even harder to remember sweetness. We have no scar to show for happiness. We learn so little from peace." ~Chuck Palahniuk
Art by Luis Royo.

Return to “Djinn / Genie”