The Haunted Hive

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
nakedmoviestar
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: servitors/dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Infernal shadow vamp
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

atlanticamethyst7 wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:34 pm
Jenjens wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:38 pm
Jacal wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:57 pm I just bought a DA vessel from there recently. Was pretty nervous but Katie (the owner?) was very nice and answered my questions. I still have not received it yet though. I’ll try to remember to post after I have tried it out. Hoping for the best.
Any updates? I ordered a talisman a few weeks ago. Still waiting on the shipment. I also ordered a fae this morning.
I am curious on your experience & insights on Katie's products. Was browsing the website today and one of the items on seven princes caught my immediate attention. Unfortunately it's beyond my budget at this point. Would appreciate if any insights and experience can be shared with us here. Many thanks in advance :8)
I bought the "seven Princes" listing a few months back. I had the impression that this piece would come with summoning instructions but I only got the ring with nothing else....I emailed Haunted Hive twice asking for instructions but I haven't received a reply. If you read the description, this piece will summon specific Goetic Princes, this includes Mephistopheles, and essentially "forces" them to grant your wishes . Now let's be real here....I don't have an issue with this but I had the impression that I would get a DETAILED description on what is being done here, i.e the spells for summon and protection protocols....at the very least, I would have appreciated some sort of instructions, lol, these aren't spirits you want to upset!

To be fair, this ring gives off a very palpable type of energy and as the description states, it has several coercion spells that do work when directed towards others...TRUST ME ON THIS! this alone is worth the $100 dollars but I purchased this piece for it's ability to summon these wealth spirits, so until I can get detailed instructions on how to use this piece, I'll just continue to use it for it's coercion spells.
RedWine
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

nakedmoviestar wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 4:27 am
If you read the description, this piece will summon specific Goetic Princes, this includes Mephistopheles, and essentially "forces" them to grant your wishes .
You are talking about very powerful beings here that should be respected, i doubt they are being forced and if they are you are not going to like the way your "wishes" manifest. Do you have a link to this listing so i could read through it myself please?
*>*
Love Light and Dark Blessings
RedWine
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

I bought the "seven Princes" listing a few months back. I had the impression that this piece would come with summoning instructions but I only got the ring with nothing else....I emailed Haunted Hive twice asking for instructions but I haven't received a reply. If you read the description, this piece will summon specific Goetic Princes, this includes Mephistopheles, and essentially "forces" them to grant your wishes . Now let's be real here....I don't have an issue with this but I had the impression that I would get a DETAILED description on what is being done here, i.e the spells for summon and protection protocols....at the very least, I would have appreciated some sort of instructions, lol, these aren't spirits you want to upset!

To be fair, this ring gives off a very palpable type of energy and as the description states, it has several coercion spells that do work when directed towards others...TRUST ME ON THIS! this alone is worth the $100 dollars but I purchased this piece for it's ability to summon these wealth spirits, so until I can get detailed instructions on how to use this piece, I'll just continue to use it for it's coercion spells.
I found the listing and read through it, you are right it does coerce them which means its not willing on their part. I know very little about the Goetic Princes or how things are done there but personally this isnt something i would purchase.

Its essentially forcing them to do your bidding and you are talking about beings that command legions and are very powerful, lets say hypothetically they are unhappy with this and when you pass from this life they decide to find you and you no longer hold the item that forces them to obey you, what happens then?

I feel like there is alot you want to think through with this item and it comes with alot of responsibility and risks. Also you are forcing powerful beings that are dark arts and capable of good and bad to grant you wishes, that seems dangerous to me.

This is all just my personal opinion and i have very little knowledge regarding this kind of thing, however im just concerned and decided to share. ()
*>*
Love Light and Dark Blessings
nakedmoviestar
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: servitors/dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Infernal shadow vamp

RedWine wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 4:04 am

I found the listing and read through it, you are right it does coerce them which means its not willing on their part. I know very little about the Goetic Princes or how things are done there but personally this isnt something i would purchase.

Its essentially forcing them to do your bidding and you are talking about beings that command legions and are very powerful, lets say hypothetically they are unhappy with this and when you pass from this life they decide to find you and you no longer hold the item that forces them to obey you, what happens then?

I feel like there is alot you want to think through with this item and it comes with alot of responsibility and risks. Also you are forcing powerful beings that are dark arts and capable of good and bad to grant you wishes, that seems dangerous to me.

This is all just my personal opinion and i have very little knowledge regarding this kind of thing, however im just concerned and decided to share. ()
It is without a doubt a "darker" item, to say the least!

Revisiting the listing, it looks like a "reoccurring" item because it is a different looking ring then my original purchase.

I was strangely attracted to the original listing and purchased it without contacting the seller first with my questions....That's on me but I'm still really disappointed that a powerful magickal item/portal like this would be sold WITHOUT a detailed summoning ritual and the obvious precautionary disclaimers.

I've been spoiled over the years by CH and other Top-shelf Metaphysical conjureres who always provide detailed instructions for their magickal work.

So it goes....
mystlady
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not sure
Zodiac:

This is my honest review on the haunted hives, owner/conjurer by Kate. https://thehauntedhive.com

Item acquired:
Third Eye Cellular Rejuvenation OBE Talisman
Exclusive Quantum Realm Manipulation Talisman

Shared thoughts:

So out of my curiosity, I ended up acquiring these new rings (only got it this month). I ordered Third Eye Cellular Rejuvenation OBE (supposedly helps you cleanse your 3rd eye) Talisman back in January only to have lost in the mail and it was my fault for choosing free shipping without a tracking number so I ended up getting a refund back from PayPal buyer protection after about 1 1/2 month of waiting for the mail to come. So, out of my hesitation I’ve ordered the quantum realm manipulation ring (supposedly helps you manifest your wishes/desires). To my surprise, Kate was very kind and gracious to include the Third Eye Cellular Rejuvenation OBE for free when both rings got delivered. That was very thoughtful of her. I’d say the rings are pretty but the actual spell/manifestation remains to be seen.
The only downside is that when you asked Kate about a particular question on a product, she doesn’t seemed to respond?
Anyways here’s my 2 cents on the haunted hives.

Return to “Seller Review”