New Member, Old Links..

Do you have an idea to make the forum better? Easier to use? Submit it!
CloudCruiser
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Hey!

As I'm sure most would agree that this site has a massively extensive collection of information. Being new to the Spirit Keeping community, having the opportunity to access such an incredible resource is not taken for granted.

So, serious props to the founders of Creepy Hollows. Your hard work is very noticeable!

The only disappointment I've encountered is that when I find a post or topic that appears that it will be very helpful, sometimes the informative portion of the post is provided through a link (which in of itself is fine, lol).

Besides newly posted topics, the issue I keep running into is that every link I click on takes me to an error page because the URL doesn't exist anymore.

I don't suspect that there's a solution to this issue but I thought I would mention it anyways because it's unfortunate some of these already discussed topics are useless to a newbie like me and it seems like the information indicated to once be on these dead links was considerably helpful.

CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

CloudCruiser wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 11:46 pm Hey!

As I'm sure most would agree that this site has a massively extensive collection of information. Being new to the Spirit Keeping community, having the opportunity to access such an incredible resource is not taken for granted.

So, serious props to the founders of Creepy Hollows. Your hard work is very noticeable!

The only disappointment I've encountered is that when I find a post or topic that appears that it will be very helpful, sometimes the informative portion of the post is provided through a link (which in of itself is fine, lol).

Besides newly posted topics, the issue I keep running into is that every link I click on takes me to an error page because the URL doesn't exist anymore.

I don't suspect that there's a solution to this issue but I thought I would mention it anyways because it's unfortunate some of these already discussed topics are useless to a newbie like me and it seems like the information indicated to once be on these dead links was considerably helpful.
From time to time, the forum gets updated, so the past URL links will not work.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

CloudCruiser wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 11:46 pm Hey!

Hi and - if I haven't said it before - welcome.

These must be old posts you've come across. Yes, I've had that myself. Some links I've clicked on in the past, now out of date. One thing I try is to use a google search. The other is to search for all posts by that member and laboriously search through them.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]

Return to “Forum Suggestions”