neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Hellhound & Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: Lampades
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Amarantha Lux

Curious.. Can you cross bridge living entities? Everything I can find only mentions spirits and spells.

"Light and Darkness. One cannot exist without the other. There is no true Master, without the power of balance" ~ Luis Marques

"The joy of life consists in the exercise of ones energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal." ~ Aleister Crowley
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Amarantha wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 12:23 am Curious.. Can you cross bridge living entities? Everything I can find only mentions spirits and spells.
I think you'd need to ask CH support about cross bridging for their LEs.

Bridging is one of CH's own para-technologies. It does seem to be available when ordering a CH LE.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Lom'ae
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0

Cross bridge? As in make it easier for your entities to connect with one another as well?

"It's so hard to forget pain, but it's even harder to remember sweetness. We have no scar to show for happiness. We learn so little from peace." ~Chuck Palahniuk
Art by Luis Royo.
Amarantha
neophyte
neophyte

Lom'ae wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 4:39 pm Cross bridge? As in make it easier for your entities to connect with one another as well?
Yes. I did not ask the help desk. I don't want to bother them cause I don't actually want to do it. I was just curious so thought I would ask here and see if anyone else maybe had this question before and had already asked and knew the answer.
It says living entity bindings are more complex so it got me thinking I wonder if they can be cross bridged.
In the future if I am ever actually considering it I will ask the help desk but till then I will just leave the question here and maybe someone will come across it who has asked already in the past.

"Light and Darkness. One cannot exist without the other. There is no true Master, without the power of balance" ~ Luis Marques

"The joy of life consists in the exercise of ones energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal." ~ Aleister Crowley
Amarantha
neophyte
neophyte

Lom'ae wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 4:39 pm Cross bridge? As in make it easier for your entities to connect with one another as well?
BTW I really love your quote in your signature <3

Lom'ae
neophyte
neophyte

Amarantha wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 12:51 pm
Yes. I did not ask the help desk. I don't want to bother them cause I don't actually want to do it. I was just curious so thought I would ask here and see if anyone else maybe had this question before and had already asked and knew the answer.
It says living entity bindings are more complex so it got me thinking I wonder if they can be cross bridged.
In the future if I am ever actually considering it I will ask the help desk but till then I will just leave the question here and maybe someone will come across it who has asked already in the past.
Ahhh, ok! I understand what you mean now. While my answer would in no way give you the expertise your seek (I am new as a babe to spirit keeping), I could at least offer my opinion and belief on the matter. Not that it is law, by any means, but something to consider.
As you said, entities are listed as being complex (as are spirits, from what I have noted). Due to these said complexities, it makes sense to me that they could very well work together and communicate with ease. However, I have heard from other conjurers or keepers, that entities and spirits are more there for You, the individual. It may be prudent to ask your keep to work together for your cause, if you wish them to do so, as they may only hang around to interact with you versus chilling with the others. That's not to say they wouldn't go about the latter, as I have definitely seen others talking about these things happening...

I would think you probably don't need to to cross bridge your entities, as it doesn't make so much sense to me given what I have read over the various months now. However, it doesn't hurt to just ask through the help desk so that you have knowledge on hand that will assist your considerations in the future. You asking them doesn't need to mean that you simultaneously ask the service of them. It will help your thought process at a later date, should you choose to go that route, if it is even a thing.

"It's so hard to forget pain, but it's even harder to remember sweetness. We have no scar to show for happiness. We learn so little from peace." ~Chuck Palahniuk
Art by Luis Royo.
Lom'ae
neophyte
neophyte

Amarantha wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 12:56 pm
BTW I really love your quote in your signature <3
Aww, thank you! I'm glad you like it. Has been a long, long time since I've partaken in a forum where signatures were a thing.. and so I tried to go with felt most soulfully relevant to myself and my outlook on existence. =]

Art by Luis Royo.

Return to “Living Entities”