Anyone have experience with Petschke dragons?

newspirit
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I am so excited to be bringing a Petschke dragon into my keep soon. I still have a while to wait, but knowing that he will soon be here is very exciting. My spirits seem to think it would be a good idea too.

So I was wondering: Does anyone here have experience with them? What are they like? I've heard they can be very nurturing. Do they help a lot with spiritual blockages? I read that they do, but I was wondering if anyone had first-hand experience with that. That's the main reason I've decided to add him to the family. Do they like to go for rides in the car, like a lot of other dragons do? What is your dragon's personality like?

There's probably some more questions I'm forgetting to ask, but that's basically it. Thank you for reading, as always.

:v

draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

They are very sweet and friendly. My little guy is very nurturing and loves to help me take care of my aura and energy body, and has been helping me with blockage and negative energy removal the last few days. He is very inquisitive and loves going on adventures, he went with me to look for stones at my favorite creek and had a lot of fun. He gets along with everyone and enjoys being involved in everything going on. He's a lovely companion i enjoy having in my family <3

newspirit
neophyte
neophyte

draco_star898 wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 11:27 pm They are very sweet and friendly. My little guy is very nurturing and loves to help me take care of my aura and energy body, and has been helping me with blockage and negative energy removal the last few days. He is very inquisitive and loves going on adventures, he went with me to look for stones at my favorite creek and had a lot of fun. He gets along with everyone and enjoys being involved in everything going on. He's a lovely companion i enjoy having in my family <3
That sounds great, I hope mine likes to go on adventures too. It would help me get out of the house, haha. :D I love the idea of a spirit who's very caring and likes to be with people. They sound so great. I'm glad you're enjoying your time with him!

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

I'd like to add that I remember being surprised at the sense of power this tiny dragon could exert and how keen it was to cleanse areas or items in my home.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
newspirit
neophyte
neophyte

Lewk wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 7:58 am I'd like to add that I remember being surprised at the sense of power this tiny dragon could exert and how keen it was to cleanse areas or items in my home.
Ha, I've read that they are quite powerful indeed. Tiny but mighty. I know my house definitely has some negative energy in it. I'll be sure to task them with cleansing that energy.

Return to “Dragons”