Help connecting with angels after a while

Tips and tricks for connecting with angels.
lilchamp
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sterling Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Hi!

I got my sterling angel almost a year ago and then life got crazy and I haven’t talked to him much at all since- is it too late to build that connection or is it still possible? And if so how do I go about doing this?

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Hmmm... This is a little bit similar to mine situations. I have been so busy having new companions and bonding with them, that I actually didn't talked to any of my angels lately, that is includes my Sterling as well. I have to get back to you with this. I quickly have to try a few things out and see what's happening with mine.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

lilchamp wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:58 am Hi!

I got my sterling angel almost a year ago and then life got crazy and I haven’t talked to him much at all since- is it too late to build that connection or is it still possible? And if so how do I go about doing this?
The standard advice is it's never too late. They know what we're going through in our lives and are ready and waiting for us to reconnect. They were conjured to be our lifelong companions, after all.

All we need to do is start talking to them again. Include them in our lives again. All the usual stuff.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Alright, as @Lewk says it as well as I experienced it last night. I just picked it up wherever I have left it with my angels. I did my usual writing session. I have a book I write everything from word to word.

It took 5 minutes longer to contact my Sterling angel simply by calling him by his name. He has an awesome Kramer 😂style salutation from Seinfeld. But exactly, but betű different from all my angels 😎. He told me not to worry about my concerns of not directly chatting with them all. I have to do what I need to. Then I chat up with my Bronwyns as well. Contact fit me is always spontaneous and strongly telepathic. I don't even use anything else.

lilchamp wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:58 am Hi!

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “Connecting With Angels”