For all that practice magick--which dragon can assist you?

Vyprella
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0

Hello,

I've learned that I have some latent magickal skills recently and to my surprise have casted a few spells and they worked.

For those who practice magick and have dragons, which ones do you recommend? I've already read the encyclopedia--but wanted to know personal experiences.

Blessings and thank you,

Vyprella
Clairsentient Being
"You can't ground me, for I'm neither living nor dead. How can thy ground that which is ungroundable?" Butters, South Park
Wiccan Warrior Alex
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Dragon/wraith
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wraith
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Given to a few close friends
Zodiac:

Vyprella, my Black is very interested in Magick, but then, most dragons are.
Go with the one that calls to you. Announce that you are looking for a companion to work with
you on your magick and see who speaks up. :) Alex

ImageIf everyone cared and nobody cried,
If everyone loved and nobody lied,
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride,
Then we'd see the day when nobody died.
Nickleback
DollyLama
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Hello Vy,

I have a wonderful Gold girl who seems to take particular delight in helping me cast my protective circle or bubble. She likes the grand scale so always steps in to help me when I decide to cover the entire house and property :D I think this may be her way of showing that she's happy to help with spells and rituals. Although, I am small fry when it comes to castings spells and working with magic I do small things on a regular basis and always ask my Gold to have a look in her arsenal to see if she can find anything that might help me out in each situation. It feels that she is able to do so more often than not. She stepped in pretty much as soon as I had her with the casting of the circle. I never asked her, she just did it, like it was natural for her to do it. I was pleasantly surprised when she joined in with me! :D

Humans drool, vampires rule!
Who needs a prince when you can have a vampire?
sahara
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Rayne
Zodiac:

I have a male gold who really helps me out. I didn't practice before I got him, but he kind of pushed me into it!

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

Hm all the dragons I've worked with are excellent partners to have for Magick. I have a couple of them who are great at grounding energies, whether mine or Magick. My red and black is skilled at removing unwanted energies very swiftly, which is great for preparing a space.. When I need a boost/big charge of energy my Desert Dragon and crystal dragon are excellent choices. For DA spells and Magick I get lots of support from my blacks, and black red dragons. They are good at manifesting .
I've had red dragons bring suprise checks, blacks and divine dragons bring fast solutions to issues I have asked to be resolved.
My pearl dragon helps me to see, sense and connect with energies and Magick, and shows techniques that help me improve.
Dragons are absolutely amazing with Magick and are my first choice when wanting to do/learn anything Magick.

🦇♦️🦇
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Wow... I'll be honest. Thank you for this thread. I have 13 dragons. I was curious about magic with them before. But because, I am so underdeveloped I actually never asked or even focused on magic but spirit keeping. That is natural for me. So now, I will conciousnesly try to experience with this. My latest Diving actually has that description. She can help me with dragon magic. I always thought, finally I could ride and fly with then. 😂 But obviously it's more like spell casting magic?! 🤔

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “Dragons”