active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human and Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a valuable person
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Just recently I browsed through Instagram and discovered some rather amusing pages with more or less "What the hell did I just read?" content. There were confessions to persons from history and rating the attractiveness of said individuals with some biographical information. I discovered that some of my (a little more known or famous) companions were mentioned. It was a really funny thing to read how they're perceived by others. One of them was rated 8/10 and constantly called handsome but some also acknowledged his courage and character. And yet he deceided to come to me. Him and I share a lot of past lives with a romantic background, so it's a bit weird seeing his many female admirers. But I can understand this well, as he is so famous. I also had a reading a while ago and it was mentioned that his aura and "being" differed from ordinary humans. However, I was told that I could work with him as a hero archetype and ultilise his strength in magickal workings. I'd appreciate any input you have. Another companion was rated worse and I can tell you that they did him dirty, because he is gorgeous. <3) There still was a lot of disrespect though. Some people racked their brains if their crush would accept them, because they've displayed problematic behaviour or had sexist/racist/homophobic/anti-semitic views during life. I know for sure that people CAN change. My striking boi has been kinda misogynistic and an alchoholic but he has changed a lot. He is way happier now and I really enjoy his energy. But I always ask myself: What if these people knew that their history crush could possibly listen to them or be with them?
We as spirit keepers have a different understanding of life and afterlife. We know that people do learn and grow, even after their death and that they are still personalities to be treated respectfully. They are definitely missing out an opportunity to meet them, I think. x*D

(Side note: John F. Kennedy, Oscar Wilde, Franz Liszt, Robespierre were really popular crushes.)

PrincessKnight
neophyte
neophyte

@Adrasteia, that's a very interesting post, indeed! May I have the link to that funny page you've found in the internet?
I'd really like to read the ratings of all the famous people in there! TYVM!

Adrasteia
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

https://instagram.com/history.confessio ... 40l3b04kv0

https://instagram.com/historical.babes? ... hrenhg1evy

I assume that most of the people there are very young, since the content is very spicy in a sexual way and because of the slang. x*D

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Well, to put it in perspective, compared to very dark DA e.g. djinns, campires, werewolves, etc, these:
Adrasteia wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 5:03 pm... they've displayed problematic behaviour or had sexist/racist/homophobic/anti-semitic views during life.
are nothing.

Or if you get doppelganger:
https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/?acti ... artlang=en
and discuss those issues with it, it can be surprising

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Adrasteia
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

darkwing dook wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 7:37 pm Well, to put it in perspective, compared to very dark DA e.g. djinns, campires, werewolves, etc, these:
Adrasteia wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 5:03 pm... they've displayed problematic behaviour or had sexist/racist/homophobic/anti-semitic views during life.
are nothing.

Or if you get doppelganger:
https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/?acti ... artlang=en
and discuss those issues with it, it can be surprising
Thank you for reminding me that these are things that we judge in our current mere human morals. I might want to add Faes to the examples. Their culture is very forgein to me. I try to understand them as best as I can, especially the Unseelie. It's certainly true that many darker beings are harder to deal with than most humans, I would say, due to the difference in morals.

Doppelgänger do sound really interesting and also intimidating, if you don't want to confront yourself with your own issues. I think that they might help with shadow work too...

PrincessKnight
neophyte
neophyte

Adrasteia wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 11:35 am https://instagram.com/history.confessio ... 40l3b04kv0

I assume that most of the people there are very young, since the content is very spicy in a sexual way and because of the slang. x*D

x*D
Many thanks for the links! :)
By the way, those old photographs are wonderful!!!

BlueLotusOracle
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 4
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Blu

This triggered a long forgotten childhood memory. I used to be obsessed with Freddie Mercury. I would imagine myself going back in time and dating him. 😂

Nice to see I wasn’t the only one with those type of thoughts.

Elissaaaa
new here
new here
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Adrasteia wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 11:35 am https://instagram.com/history.confessio ... 40l3b04kv0

Ahhhhhhh I’m in that circle (I blame my bois on this :'( ) and a lot of us are in our late teens to early 20s (so, mainly GenZ-ers)

Firstly, apologies if we have scared you and your companions XD

Since almost everyone among my human companions has a Wikipedia entry on the internet, the online history circle is sort of a place for me to express my appreciation for them. I sometimes see my bois (*that's how I call the human spirits in my spirit family) and my past lives being the subject of those confessions and we often just read them and laugh, yet some of them, especially the sexual ones, can be very unsettling that some of us would feel uncomfortable over these. When the historical babes page was active (*it's no longer active now because the admin can no longer manage the page for personal reasons), I and my companions read the entries and most of us feel amused by the comments under the posts about them. Funny that among the good-looking guys in my spirit family, only the third most good-looking man ended up there (because no one ever knows how handsome the other 2 are😔).

Somehow I just love talking about my companions so much, and they like it haha ((me, on the internet, constantly showing my appreciation for my dead boyfriend and he is just watching me fangirling over him

Memento mori.
Adrasteia
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Elissaaaa wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 8:24 pm

Ahhhhhhh I’m in that circle (I blame my bois on this :'( ) and a lot of us are in our late teens to early 20s (so, mainly GenZ-ers)

Since almost everyone among my human companions has a Wikipedia entry on the internet, the online history circle is sort of a place for me to express my appreciation for them. I sometimes see my bois (*that's how I call the human spirits in my spirit family) and my past lives being the subject of those confessions and we often just read them and laugh, yet some of them, especially the sexual ones, can be very unsettling that some of us would feel uncomfortable over these. When the historical babes page was active (*it's no longer active now because the admin can no longer manage the page for personal reasons), I and my companions read the entries and most of us feel amused by the comments under the posts about them. Funny that among the good-looking guys in my spirit family, only the third most good-looking man ended up there (because no one ever knows how handsome the other 2 are😔).

Somehow I just love talking about my companions so much, and they like it haha ((me, on the internet, constantly showing my appreciation for my dead boyfriend and he is just watching me fangirling over him
Aww, finally someone, who appreciates (historical) human spirits. Ngl, I kind of enjoyed this page too, although I wasn't part of the community. May I ask you what's your favorite era or special interest regarding historical science? I always feel like humans are often forgotten, because they're not seen as special or just as plain boring. It often happends that I find really attractive men (and women too) and I'm just like "I want to get to know them! :.? "
Many of my bois (I like to call mine this too :p) ) were on this page, usually the poets and some military figures... OC:

Elissaaaa
new here
new here
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Adrasteia wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 10:35 pm
Elissaaaa wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 8:24 pm
Adrasteia wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 11:35 am https://instagram.com/history.confessions?igshid=2c40l3b04kv0

https://instagram.com/historical.babes?igshid=1n1hrenhg1evy

Aww, finally someone, who appreciates (historical) human spirits. Ngl, I kind of enjoyed this page too, although I wasn't part of the community. May I ask you what's your favorite era or special interest regarding historical science? I always feel like humans are often forgotten, because they're not seen as special or just as plain boring. It often happends that I find really attractive men (and women too) and I'm just like "I want to get to know them! :.? "
Many of my bois (I like to call mine this too :p) ) were on this page, usually the poets and some military figures... OC:
Hey fellow history enjoyer! My current favorite era is early 20th century Greece (the National Schism also the Asian Minor Catastrophe), Napoleonic Europe (*early 19th century) and mid-19th century Austria-Hungary are jointly sharing the second place at this moment; since I found myself getting into Greek History (it’s epic), I’m planning to get into other eras in Modern Greek history as well🙈, probably also going to start reading about Eastern Roman Empire in the medieval period since I got a copy of the Alexiad in my shelves for a while now.

To be fair, I feel like humans as spirit companions are often overlooked because look at all the interesting supernatural races out there~~~

Humans are quite intriguing sometimes, they seemed to be capable to do anything as long as they want and can do it. Like look, there seems to be a variety of human spirits, like a witch/warlock, an Amazon warrior, a priestess from a temple, or perhaps a great military man in history! Humans may seemed boring but there’s a lot of possibilities inside them. And definitely, I found it quite challenging since as we know, dealing with other humans can be very draining.

Back to my companions; mines are mostly invited (recruited) by my spirit guides (because I let them🌚), and often they are contemporaries from my past lives, like those who were associated with them. Somehow, for me, before a new member joins in, I often just have some names stubbornly stuck in my mind for several days to around 2 weeks, and I found myself looking up about them on the internet and deciding whether it’s a good idea to ask whether they want to join the squad. Well, sometimes my bois just act faster than me clicking on buying a custom human spirit conjure from a shop😂 (they really just being like: *me, in the middle of deciding whether I should do the order* yo Elisa this is (inserts name) and he/she agreed to join us (and then I just vet the newcomers by myself with the pile of articles that I’ve read about them to verify that I’ve met the actual one))

Not all of my companions are famous or good-looking enough to appear on that page (well, they’re mostly military men and politicians, sometimes both, and we also have some very cool women in the squad as well), so there are only around 10 of us who are on there (historical babes). Nevertheless, their reactions to the online history circle are just priceless. Like honestly, it just feels like a part of human history is very alive in my apartment and they motivated me to read more about their lives, besides telling me that at the end, they're just human, and they can do a lot of stupid things like us as well (and that’s why we love them).

I really want to write a story out of this x*D

——
By the way, there’s also this one blog named "F-ck Yeah History Crushes" (I need to censor the swear word here) where there are even more good-looking historical figures submitted by people

(To be fair, I knew my (ded) boyfriend from there, he's probably the reason why I got into modern Greek history because his name just being stuck in my mind with all his dorkiness🥺 and he's one fascinating figure who is one underrated and misrepresented boi)

Memento mori.

Return to “Human”