Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

Beaver3601 wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 11:16 pm Which seller did you buy the male elite DC from? Im interested in a legit DC Im new to spirit demon keeping Its too hard to find legit sellers. I got scammed twice .
Go with Satan and sons, they are legit sellers of demon companions, abs they have a very thorough being process.

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

Instrument of the end fire083 wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 10:08 am
Beaver3601 wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 11:16 pm Which seller did you buy the male elite DC from? Im interested in a legit DC Im new to spirit demon keeping Its too hard to find legit sellers. I got scammed twice .
Go with Satan and sons, they are legit sellers of demon companions, abs they have a very thorough being process.
One does not know their process other than what they have told the public. This is the same for all sellers and should be kept in mind. The info you get is limited and the veracity of the claim ends up a matter of personal discernment.

Anyone can claim anything. And feedback over the years is only as reliable as the individual's experience or interpretation of an experience.

I once provided glowing feedback on Satan & Sons conjures as I
a.) have experiences from years ago that I felt corroborated the quality of their conjures from that particular time (note - I can only stand by that particular time and grouping of experiences),
and b.) as I went forward with the impression that they were decently-adjusted, responsible people even apart from their practitioner status (and we base our impressions on what we are shown).

My impression as well as experience has changed over time, and proof has surfaced from those who've worked with them closely that make them out to be irresponsible people in my eyes, which I would also say makes them unreliable practitioners at present.
One can openly witness enough to be of that opinion depending on what one believes to be appropriate when we're talking about what it takes to be in the right space to conjure demons.

This is a clear example of how recommendations can juxtapose based on what we care about where it comes to choosing a practitioner for work like that, and one's opinion via the info they are given.

Even more importantly than this, Beaver3601 -
Because the concept of demons is not consistent through all practitioners, or consistent throughout all belief systems, when you seek out a binding like that - who you trust will also ultimately come down to what you believe about demons. There's a new-agey view of them, an archetypal view of them, an energetic view of them, and then more traditional views which split somewhat based on the cultural backdrop and spiritual affiliation.
You need to figure out what you believe and develop a foundation that allows you to work with that belief before you seek out a 'companion' demon, if you want the most legitimate experience.

You need to have experience with demonic presence that you've developed through your own personal work before you consider seeking out what you think others can provide.

Not only is there more personal study required for you before approaching that arena, the unreadiness of you to take such a step is reinforced by what you've put forward in this thread:
topic82936.html
..judging by it, you certainly are in no place to be working with these sort of beings. If you go ahead anyway it's at your own risk.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 8:26 pm
Instrument of the end fire083 wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 10:08 am
One does not know their process other than what they have told the public. This is the same for all sellers and should be kept in mind. The info you get is limited and the veracity of the claim ends up a matter of personal discernment.

Anyone can claim anything. And feedback over the years is only as reliable as the individual's experience or interpretation of an experience.

I once provided glowing feedback on Satan & Sons conjures as I
a.) have experiences from years ago that I felt corroborated the quality of their conjures from that particular time (note - I can only stand by that particular time and grouping of experiences),
and b.) as I went forward with the impression that they were decently-adjusted, responsible people even apart from their practitioner status (and we base our impressions on what we are shown).

My impression as well as experience has changed over time, and proof has surfaced from those who've worked with them closely that make them out to be irresponsible people in my eyes, which I would also say makes them unreliable practitioners at present.
One can openly witness enough to be of that opinion depending on what one believes to be appropriate when we're talking about what it takes to be in the right space to conjure demons.

This is a clear example of how recommendations can juxtapose based on what we care about where it comes to choosing a practitioner for work like that, and one's opinion via the info they are given.

Even more importantly than this, Beaver3601 -
Because the concept of demons is not consistent through all practitioners, or consistent throughout all belief systems, when you seek out a binding like that - who you trust will also ultimately come down to what you believe about demons. There's a new-agey view of them, an archetypal view of them, an energetic view of them, and then more traditional views which split somewhat based on the cultural backdrop and spiritual affiliation.
You need to figure out what you believe and develop a foundation that allows you to work with that belief before you seek out a 'companion' demon, if you want the most legitimate experience.

You need to have experience with demonic presence that you've developed through your own personal work before you consider seeking out what you think others can provide.

Not only is there more personal study required for you before approaching that arena, the unreadiness of you to take such a step is reinforced by what you've put forward in this thread:
topic82936.html
..judging by it, you certainly are in no place to be working with these sort of beings. If you go ahead anyway it's at your own risk.
Your reasoning was why I recommended the sellers I did, they tend to be a bit through in their work, and often require visits before adoption can occur.

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

Instrument of the end fire083 wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 8:03 pm
Your reasoning was why I recommended the sellers I did, they tend to be a bit through in their work, and often require visits before adoption can occur.

I'm definitely not wanting to diminish your personal experience and opinion as it is just as valid as mine, but even with the visitation requirement (which I underwent in my previous experiences with S&S), I cannot say that the administration of these concepts assures a quality experience in accepting bindings from them.

A lot of these concepts make a seller look good in theory, but one will only 'know for sure' if you apply an individualistic intuitive approach to the experience. It helps to get to know the seller/practitioner a bit; in analyzing their material and history along with the practices of interest, a reasonable conclusion can be determined.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

My concern was and is with safety both for the keeper and spirit.

Return to “Black Arts”