Two encounters and a Offer

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
Kobald
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 31
If I could be anything, I would be...: Any Elemental
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Greetings guys! I am not sure on one hand, but still wish to share on the other hand. Its about a dream I had last night. I feels like I had an encounter with two entities not from my family wich gave me an offer and I am curious what you guys think about this. I am also aware about the possibility about tricksters and such (although I do have Spells against those active AND Companions tasked to detect and evict those). So, I hope you find this interesting^^
Since its a Dream, i skip the Parts I deem not necerssary for this, although i will share those details if you wish. But like i said, i think they are not important for this, sooo... here....

In that Dream, two Entities came forward to me. I perceived them as Immortals there and they nearly demanded from my to choose wich one i want to pledge my allegience (well...these where the message more or less, but in the time we communicated I felt that there would not be any reprecoussions from them towards me, if I decided to not go with any of them).
Those two did tell me what I would gain from them, what they can give me. But I only remember in detail what the first one looked and felt like. The second one too, but the second one was more...cryptic....

The first one had golden Skin, his head looked like those heads from those Pharao-statuettes and had black eyes wich seemed to exist in two states simultaniously (Hollow sockets AND like black eyeballs...confusing and hard to describe). Although his face and had was literally like that of those statuettes, his face could move normally like a humans. His Energy felt strong, stern, slightly aggressive to firey and at least slightly impatient. As I got a better look at his face, the background became literal Fire with a somber coloration and he spoke: "When you decide for me, I give you power and might". It felt though as he meant mostly military power.

The second one...
The second one felt weaker in the points of Raw Power and Energy. His Energy where cool and Dark, nearly like Darkness itself. He seemd more composed and "nicer", although also sly. Hard to describe.... A perceived him as an Undead-Entity wich looked simillar to how we humans would picture a "Lich". But not quiet.... I didnt see him, but I do have some images now when I am awake. His Energy felt more closely to the waterelement to me....
He said, that if I decide for him, he would give me "special" abilities.

In the Dream it seemd, like i decided for the second "undead" one and the dream then continued for a short time.
Well...thats it.... Since I only dreamt about this just hours ago, theres nothing I can say at this point. I found it interesting to share mostly and who knows what comes out of it.... 🙂
Oh Yeah, an addendum: The first One I could even describe its "Spezies/Race". To me, he felt like a Djinn^^ A "Gold-Pharao" - Djinn.^^

"See the mist of the world through the curtain"
yuka
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: abobus
If I could be anything, I would be...: abobus
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: abobus

Something similar happened to me recently, eventually, it had no consequences. I wonder if I should prepare for something?

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”