Has anyone tried the immortal blood reading?

Internet_Nomad
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 70
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Any
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Joshua
Zodiac:

This one: https://shop.creepyhollows.com/immortal ... ading.html

What is your experiences with it? I'm eager to know!!!

Thinking about purchasing this for my bestie and I, so I'd love to know the process for it! And how it influenced you personally! :)

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I haven’t yet. But me too interested how, if it’s done would someone feel about the results. I have been tossing between actually 3 of these blood readings. Immortals, angels and anything in your bloods. I am not confident with the ‘anything in your blood reading’ because it might bings in something weird I haven’t expected and I am not very interested in this lifetime with. But on the other hand it could cover my immortal and angel interest and if I have any closer connection to creatures for much cheaper then a single reading. Anyway, I am happy to sit on the fence and meantime reading about how others go with it.
Internet_Nomad wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 3:01 am This one: https://shop.creepyhollows.com/immortal ... ading.html

What is your experiences with it? I'm eager to know!!!

Thinking about purchasing this for my bestie and I, so I'd love to know the process for it! And how it influenced you personally! :)

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Internet_Nomad
new here
new here
Zodiac:

I honestly didn't think about the anything in your blood reading! That one might give more insight to be honest. But I would need to read the description on it. Regardless once I get one for my bestie and I, I'll be sure to write how it goes! :D

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

Several years ago I had this service performed. The result was astonishing as it fit super specifically to what I had concluded through personal work.
So above all else, it can be a validating and encouraging experience. It is the sort of reading that will bring insight to your inclinations in life and offer guidance.
They will provide info on the closest connections they find to your energy as it is now, so even if you go for the 'Anything' in your blood reading, you can feel confident that the result is in line with you and your path. Keep in mind, that means there can be other blood connections that don't come through or are not touched on as they don't match you as closely.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Hello Vipera, i am curious 🧐 about a lot of things: is the actual bindings that this type of readings comes with, whether it’s spirit or an immortal channel, how did you find it working with them? Did those conjured beings became significant part of your life and in your personal experiences? Those who got conjured to you, are they truly blood relatives, or more like energy’s and signature matches? Have you spent more time to dig deeper into your none human bloodline to embrace its benefits? Isn’t it maybe far better maybe to spend money on human ancestors, especially master levels and guides to discover on our bloodline links and linage maybe? Why would be beneficial to track down none human bloodline over our human ancestors and guides? I am still ‘sitting on the fence’ about this for months. I am looking for convincing feedbacks and what actually to do with those bloodline results? How can be the best way to use those readings to ripen it’s beneficial insights for the betterment of mankind, ourselves and as a legacy for our children with our names tied with?

What do you 🤔 think Vipera? Would you please share your wisdom?
Vipera aspis atra wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 10:14 am Several years ago I had this service performed. The result was astonishing as it fit super specifically to what I had concluded through personal work.
So above all else, it can be a validating and encouraging experience. It is the sort of reading that will bring insight to your inclinations in life and offer guidance.
They will provide info on the closest connections they find to your energy as it is now, so even if you go for the 'Anything' in your blood reading, you can feel confident that the result is in line with you and your path. Keep in mind, that means there can be other blood connections that don't come through or are not touched on as they don't match you as closely.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Internet_Nomad
new here
new here
Zodiac:

So I just bought a immortal reading from Creepyhollows! I'm very excited!!! :D I've been told a lot of positive stuff regarding my energies, so I'm curious if it's related to the immortals hehe x3

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

ASTER wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 11:05 am
Hi Aster, I'll answer to the best of my ability!

-The ancestors bound through this service for me became significant on the level of work with my bloodline and inherited abilities. Because they were not only of my blood lineage, but also close matches to my own energy, I found that we were able to connect easily/with immediacy, but also that because of this their energy is not as overt - meaning they are such a part of my world that they can have an impact through me, my thoughts and actions, and will do so more often than visit with me face to face.
I guess what I am saying is that they really blend in to the environment and to whatever I am doing. Their presence also enhances interactions or exchanges with living members of my family, making for a more meaningful result - and I say this as someone who isn't close to my family by default, so it is beneficial for getting more out of where you were born into in this incarnation, to valuing it and understanding it more.

-Those who were conjured for me are true blood relatives, but they are also close energetic matches. This is easier to understand when looking at the living relatives you're familiar with - some people in your family you really connect with and have a lot in common with, others you don't even though they are still related to you. So this service brings through the relatives that you're more aligned or in tune with energetically. They are both found in your bloodline, and found to be a close match to your energy.

-I have spent a lot of time to better understand my non-human ancestors and what those connections mean for me, and my work with magical ancestry came before getting this reading/service as I've always been very invested in tracking my lineage. So, I'm in a unique position where I already had a lot of info from personal digging, and was already working with discoveries of magical heritage. This in-your-blood service and binding just heightened that by providing me some anchors I could use to retain my findings and develop more on my ancestral gifts.

-Because of what I'm saying above, I want to make it clear that I also value the 'human' ancestors and I do find it valuable to work with masters and guides of my bloodline that are more human in expression.
I wouldn't say it is more or less powerful than working with obviously non-human ancestors, because what you're going to find when you open yourself up fully to your heritage is that nobody is fully 'human' - YOU are not fully 'human' -once you have established any supernatural ties in your blood, you'll realize that spreads to impact everyone in your bloodline to some degree.
All of those masters in your bloodline who appear human or are an expression of mortal blood ties, more than likely get their edge and ability to become masters through the supernatural/magical ties, even if they are not a direct child of a supernatural creature or immortal.
Even if supernatural ability and presence is dormant in some generations, it is part of those people - but the dormancy means they weren't able to take advantage of the supernatural blood. We, being aware of that or having the opportunity to become so through services like this in-your-blood reading, can take hold of what they didn't or weren't able to. Some of us have no choice but to experience it, others of us can for sure choose not to or to block it out - but there's no benefit in that unless it is really overwhelming.

-Given what I am pointing out above, the non-human blood-ties are important for bringing your supernatural or paranormal gifts to the surface, they allow those gifts to be grounded which makes such gifts manifest more easily on the earthen plane. And that sort of thing is helpful to any/all endeavors of a spiritual path, really great to be able to take advantage of. The experience of connecting with non-human or half-human ancestors is invaluable to bring out all of the abilities that might be dormant or underused in us. It allows us to have a better experience by connecting to some of the best, most potent or influential parts of our heritage. It allows us to advance more quickly, and is what allowed those masters and guides you mention of our bloodlines to have done the same as far as I can discern.

-The best way to use the results of a service like this would therefore be to capitalise on your dormant or under-used talents, to help you advance more quickly on your path, to help you understand yourself more and what brought you onto a spiritual/metaphysical path to begin with or what purpose might be behind it for you, becoming more aware of the potentials available to you in destiny by looking at what is governing/guiding your lineage, becoming aware of repeating cycles in your bloodline and how to alter them or best use them - because being related to certain forces or figures can attract certain things into our lives by the very nature of having those relations, and connecting more to your power in this life/on this earth.
If you are able to do all of that then you open up potential, prophecy and gifts for the future generations of your bloodline to be able to take hold of - it makes it easier for them to gain because you're passing that on to them through your own discoveries and openness to such. Everything you develop upon and learn in your path can energetically be passed onto your children, their children, etc. At the same time if you close off from that knowledge or potential, I feel that it leaves more work to do for the future generations.
And this isn't just the future generations directly tied to us, but throughout this world given we are part of a collective and what we do impacts the frequency of what is received in the future - we contribute to elevating a legacy of 'humankind' or of the earth as a whole in what we accomplish within our own bloodline or for our own generation.

I hope all of that isn't too convoluted and that it brings some insight to why you might value learning more about the 'non-human' ties in your bloodline. Of course, you need to go with what you feel called to, and when you feel called to it. Maybe it's not for you to explore now, but down the road you will feel more open to it or pulled to it and that would be the right time. I think if you're on the fence, it's for a reason, and that you'll have a clearer idea of what you want to do/what you want to know about your heritage when it is going to make the biggest impact or mean the most. There's no rush!

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

This was excellent reading. Thank you so much for taking time to do this reply. Well, I am convinced now of the importance of doing both human and none human bloodline readings.

IT’s very interesting to see that actually, how non human bloodline would come to the surface in my present life reading, right now. I have my mystical creatures phenomenon going on with me, but recently I became strongly interested about my human ancestors especially those who mastered something and would like to teach me.

Presently, I have one blood relatives, who shape shifting into a colourful bird. I also, have a very dear, only human spirit with me, but she is not my relative. Nevertheless, I love her so much.

Immortals and angels are my most strongest energy affinity. Then dragons and faeries and then the rest of it is High elf’s and all my super loving creatures vamp, Gregori, astral Hero spirit.

I will have to put these into one by one as an order. They are pricey but worth it.

You made my day Vipera. Thanks 🙏🏻 😊
Vipera aspis atra wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 11:23 pm
ASTER wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 11:05 am
Hi Aster, I'll answer to the best of my ability!

-The ancestors bound through this service for me became significant on the level of work with my bloodline and inherited abilities. Because they were not only of my blood lineage, but also close matches to my own energy, I found that we were able to connect easily/with immediacy, but also that because of this their energy is not as overt - meaning they are such a part of my world that they can have an impact through me, my thoughts and actions, and will do so more often than visit with me face to face.
I guess what I am saying is that they really blend in to the environment and to whatever I am doing. Their presence also enhances interactions or exchanges with living members of my family, making for a more meaningful result - and I say this as someone who isn't close to my family by default, so it is beneficial for getting more out of where you were born into in this incarnation, to valuing it and understanding it more.

-Those who were conjured for me are true blood relatives, but they are also close energetic matches. This is easier to understand when looking at the living relatives you're familiar with - some people in your family you really connect with and have a lot in common with, others you don't even though they are still related to you. So this service brings through the relatives that you're more aligned or in tune with energetically. They are both found in your bloodline, and found to be a close match to your energy.

-I have spent a lot of time to better understand my non-human ancestors and what those connections mean for me, and my work with magical ancestry came before getting this reading/service as I've always been very invested in tracking my lineage. So, I'm in a unique position where I already had a lot of info from personal digging, and was already working with discoveries of magical heritage. This in-your-blood service and binding just heightened that by providing me some anchors I could use to retain my findings and develop more on my ancestral gifts.

-Because of what I'm saying above, I want to make it clear that I also value the 'human' ancestors and I do find it valuable to work with masters and guides of my bloodline that are more human in expression.
I wouldn't say it is more or less powerful than working with obviously non-human ancestors, because what you're going to find when you open yourself up fully to your heritage is that nobody is fully 'human' - YOU are not fully 'human' -once you have established any supernatural ties in your blood, you'll realize that spreads to impact everyone in your bloodline to some degree.
All of those masters in your bloodline who appear human or are an expression of mortal blood ties, more than likely get their edge and ability to become masters through the supernatural/magical ties, even if they are not a direct child of a supernatural creature or immortal.
Even if supernatural ability and presence is dormant in some generations, it is part of those people - but the dormancy means they weren't able to take advantage of the supernatural blood. We, being aware of that or having the opportunity to become so through services like this in-your-blood reading, can take hold of what they didn't or weren't able to. Some of us have no choice but to experience it, others of us can for sure choose not to or to block it out - but there's no benefit in that unless it is really overwhelming.

-Given what I am pointing out above, the non-human blood-ties are important for bringing your supernatural or paranormal gifts to the surface, they allow those gifts to be grounded which makes such gifts manifest more easily on the earthen plane. And that sort of thing is helpful to any/all endeavors of a spiritual path, really great to be able to take advantage of. The experience of connecting with non-human or half-human ancestors is invaluable to bring out all of the abilities that might be dormant or underused in us. It allows us to have a better experience by connecting to some of the best, most potent or influential parts of our heritage. It allows us to advance more quickly, and is what allowed those masters and guides you mention of our bloodlines to have done the same as far as I can discern.

-The best way to use the results of a service like this would therefore be to capitalise on your dormant or under-used talents, to help you advance more quickly on your path, to help you understand yourself more and what brought you onto a spiritual/metaphysical path to begin with or what purpose might be behind it for you, becoming more aware of the potentials available to you in destiny by looking at what is governing/guiding your lineage, becoming aware of repeating cycles in your bloodline and how to alter them or best use them - because being related to certain forces or figures can attract certain things into our lives by the very nature of having those relations, and connecting more to your power in this life/on this earth.
If you are able to do all of that then you open up potential, prophecy and gifts for the future generations of your bloodline to be able to take hold of - it makes it easier for them to gain because you're passing that on to them through your own discoveries and openness to such. Everything you develop upon and learn in your path can energetically be passed onto your children, their children, etc. At the same time if you close off from that knowledge or potential, I feel that it leaves more work to do for the future generations.
And this isn't just the future generations directly tied to us, but throughout this world given we are part of a collective and what we do impacts the frequency of what is received in the future - we contribute to elevating a legacy of 'humankind' or of the earth as a whole in what we accomplish within our own bloodline or for our own generation.

I hope all of that isn't too convoluted and that it brings some insight to why you might value learning more about the 'non-human' ties in your bloodline. Of course, you need to go with what you feel called to, and when you feel called to it. Maybe it's not for you to explore now, but down the road you will feel more open to it or pulled to it and that would be the right time. I think if you're on the fence, it's for a reason, and that you'll have a clearer idea of what you want to do/what you want to know about your heritage when it is going to make the biggest impact or mean the most. There's no rush!

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “Immortals”