Fylgia ?

Discussion of creatures starting with letters A-J.
fenny
new here
new here
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

I have a Fylgia coming on the way?! o:
They really do sound awesome!
I can't wait till I meet mine *-*

c:
Fenny is CRAZY~!
Lilian62
new here
new here

[quote="fenny"]I have a Fylgia coming on the way?! o:
They really do sound awesome!
I can't wait till I meet mine *-*[/quote]

Hi
when did u order urs? I have ordered mine last wed. I look forward to my fylgia too.

fenny
new here
new here
Zodiac:

[quote="Lilian62"]
Hi
when did u order urs? I have ordered mine last wed. I look forward to my fylgia too.[/quote]

hello^^
I actually ordered mine 2 days ago xD; I hope you enjoy yours too! (:

c:
Fenny is CRAZY~!
Lilian62
new here
new here

My fylgia has arrived more than one week ago. The vessel has a little flaw and when I notify Magnolia she is kind to offer a change but I decided not to exchange because I have waited so long already and to send the vessel to and fro would be troublesome. I dream alot but usually I cant remember the details but last night I had a dream about cats. I dreamt that I saw 3 adult cats with one adult having a kitten round her neck. I try to search the encyclopedia abt dreams of animals (which is on the fylgia listing that a list will be provided) but I cant find. Please Magnolia or anyone, please interpretate this dream.

Elilara
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Why on earth would I share this online?
Zodiac:

I just received my Fylgia (Fylgja?) yesterday- I kind of feel sorry for her (I get a vaguely feminine sense from her but she might just be mirroring me) and the phoenix who arrived as it's a very chaotic time right now (my mom is sick and in the hospital, and my car broke at the same time). However, my Fylgia is a really comforting presence, so I'm glad to have her around right now.

One thing I did notice right away is the strange sensation that she is bound and resides within me. Even my other spirits who are bridged to me feel like they are outside of me- tied to me, certainly, but still separate. This one... I feel it coiled up within me, almost like a snake, or a sleeping fox with it's tail wrapped around it. A very odd feeling, but nice.

wishing apon a star
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: White light Ones
If I could be anything, I would be...: Being My Divine Self
Zodiac:

I think they sound wonderful and hope to adopt one very soon...like after I read this book from the free goodie offers *Thanks Ch* :)

Plus they are great for kids too :thumbup:

Heres my question though:

If the Flygia helps ground, then does that mean all my chakras are in order ? Meaning not spinning off or anything and all is perfectly in a linement?

Warmest Wishes<3
When I count my Blessings, I Always count You Twice<3
::bop:: Creepy Hollows Cheerleader ::bop::
Healings Happen with Love<3
Creepy Hollows Rocks My Socks !
jezebela
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: jazne

i know this is a very old thread but i have some questions regarding my flygia.

i'm excited to finally received mine. even before i opened my notification email, i felt a dense throbbing on my third eye, and now... after showering... i'm feeling hot. do u all feel that way too?

i didn't know before hand that flygia does not have a name/gender. i think i saw mine in a form of a husky and heard woof woof. i think i also heard to give a name.

just wondering how do you all bond with your flygia? do u all immediately give tasks to your flygia upon arrival?

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

jezebela wrote: โ†‘Tue Apr 12, 2022 1:15 pm i know this is a very old thread but i have some questions regarding my flygia.

i'm excited to finally received mine. even before i opened my notification email, i felt a dense throbbing on my third eye, and now... after showering... i'm feeling hot. do u all feel that way too?

i didn't know before hand that flygia does not have a name/gender. i think i saw mine in a form of a husky and heard woof woof. i think i also heard to give a name.

just wondering how do you all bond with your flygia? do u all immediately give tasks to your flygia upon arrival?
Firstly, people react in different ways to the energy of bound spirits. It's by no means unusual for keepers to experience energy effects, not just with DA spirits but also with WA ones. (The DA acclimation effects can be far more unpleasant.)

See https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... ght=twitch

You can ask the spirit to try and help minimise this, or you can put the vessel somewhere you don't frequent so often, until you're used to the spirit and their energy.

I think of Fylgia as being continually on task to protect me, so I haven't really thought to set them tasks, as a rule, although I have occasionally, when the need arises.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 377
Spelled Number: 74
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: The Winter Witch
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Luna Lysithea
Zodiac:

I've read alot about Fylgias, and after doing so I decided to order one too.

๐Ÿ’—Spirit Family๐Ÿ’— 377

๐Ÿ’—Immortals๐Ÿ’— 27

๐Ÿ’—Infusions๐Ÿ’— 30

American Sanguine Vampire, Anamchara Angel, Amadan Fairy, Goddess Aphrodite, Goddess Calypso, Kracken, Goddess Nyx, Goddess Pandora, Grim Reaper, Lady Of The Lake, Wraith, Harpy, Goddess Hera, Goddess Hecate, Goddess Lilith, Red Dragon, Black Dragon, Gold Dragon, Balaur Dragon, Xypher, Fenrir, Crocotta, Dullahan, Volkh, Cnn Annwn, Barbegazi, Basilisk, Wendigo, Morgan Le Fey, & Goddess Skadi

Return to โ€œCreatures A-Jโ€