new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: Chinese Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Re: Do Djinn believe in God?

Post by UniverseExplorer »

Sure, thats why I asked. But I want to know and understand everything. For me it's important to know history, culture and the way of live from races of possible companions. Sure the abilities are the main aspect to choose a companion. But a being isn't defined by abilities, it's defined by personality.

For me abilities are one aspect and most of the spirits I will choose, I will choose for their abilities. But not only, I want a companion and not a faceless servant. If im looking for a Protector i can choose a Volkh because they are considered as especially fiercy protectors or I can choose a Chinese Guardian Dragon because these guys calls me since years. Maybe I will choosse both, but the Dragon is my favorite.

Another aspect is that i want to find a companion who shares my faith. Or at least a brotherreligion. Djinns are the only ones I've read about that there are Jews or Muslims and here in this thread for the first time I've read about christian Djinn.
That doesn't mean that all Djinns or Spirits has to be Christians, Jews or Muslims, but if possible i want at least one Spirit who shares my faith. Thats important for my personal development.
That's why I asked how I can find a christian or jewish or muslim Djinn and if there are Djinn races more likely believers.

Lewk
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 217
Spelled Number: 180
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Easthorse Indigo
Zodiac:

Post by Lewk »

As a practical step, it sounds like you'd need to tell a conjurer what your faith is and ask if they can conjure a djinn that shares that faith.

I hope the following information is also useful.

Islamic and pre-Islamic djinn are well known. I've not yet come across a spirit keeping seller that lists djinn whose faith is Jewish or Christian. (Even if they're rare, I think a skilled conjurer may be able to conjure one.)

Other ways of classifying djinn in modern spirit keeping seem to be:

* Geographical origin (Arabic, Egyptian, African, Norse etc)
* Type of Djinn (Marid, Ghul, Ifrit etc)
* Realm of origin (Astral, Spiritual)
* Abilities (eg see CH listings)

"Djinn Genie Spirits

A wide variety of djinns of various origins is known, for example, Pre-Islamic, Islamic, Arabic, Egyptian, Norse, Chinese, Greek, Roman, Ethereal and Spiritual origin, and many others,[...]"

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/Djinn-Genie-Spirits/

You may already have seen this article

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/?acti ... artlang=en

Don’t be scared. This island is full of noises, strange sounds and sweet melodies that make you feel good and don’t hurt anyone. Sometimes I hear a thousand twanging instruments hum at my ears, and sometimes voices that send me back to sleep even if I had just woken up—and then I dreamed of clouds opening up and dropping such riches on me that when I woke up, I cried because I wanted to dream again. Caliban, The Tempest, Shakespeare
\/

UniverseExplorer
new here
new here
If I could be anything, I would be...: Chinese Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Post by UniverseExplorer »

Lewk wrote:
Fri Apr 15, 2022 12:14 am
As a practical step, it sounds like you'd need to tell a conjurer what your faith is and ask if they can conjure a djinn that shares that faith.
That's the information I've needed. Thank you Lewk ./<

Return to “Djinn / Genie”