More on Remus

Talk about your fav or not so fav auctions and listings
Suess
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0

Hatshpset wrote:dear metatronica - the criosphinx differs from the sphinx we normally think of as the crio has the head of a ram and is winged. if you see http://www.reliks.com/merchant.ihtml?pid=616 you can see what one actually looks like. information at http://www.eaudrey.com/myth/sphinx.htm also shows a recumbant criosphinx which is located at the temple of karnak. hope this helps and what a wonderful spirit from remus. namaste. arsine
Awwww... he's kinda cute.

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.... Plato
queenie
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Ooh forgot to mention-the vessel Remus picked for me is spot on too as its a silver ring with 14 little shiny pyramid shapes on top. :)

Living on earth is expensive, but it includes a free trip around the sun
every year.
Vampire Lover [its a neck thing].
crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

well it seems as if there have been quite a few egyptian type items sent out by remus! now i am really anxious to see what has been chosen for me but with the other box still in customs i guess my patience level will have to hang in there for another week or two. really good things come to those who wait is what i've been taught and since the treasure hunt spirits are also coming with the remus piece....the box will certainly be well worth waiting for! i'm just anxious to meet my new friends and then i'm done. the entire category is just getting too crazy and this "keeper" will be bowing out to let the sharks feast. i will always be here to help though. i've just finally become too jaded and disillusioned. my friends will understand this completely. namaste, arsine

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile
Cryptic_twilight313
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

emstrange1 wrote:It can be tough choosing who to bond with when you have a large collection. It's great you have a spell to help you with that.

Yup, I was given 2 spells and 2 spirits. 1 spell to elongate the connection btwn me and the spiritual realm. 1 spell to help with patience, strength, humility, forgiveness, and healing. Also the buraq and criosphinx.

It'll be exciting to see how things unfolds to better our lives and experiences.
Sounds like cool spirits!! :D

...black engulfs the dying light as he falls on frail wings of vanity and wax..
emstrange1
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Yeah, they are. It's really nice having them around.

Princess:LadyRedStar
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
If I could be anything, I would be...: None-fine as I am
My magical/paranormal name...: Lady Red Star
Zodiac:

oh well.......no Remus again today..... :cry:

Brightest Blessings

Remember the ancient ways...they hold the key to the power within[/color][/list]
clemboy13
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Im waiting for my Remus as well,cant wait!! :D

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

::bump:: Hello everyone,

I know this is an old forum tread, but I would like to have more info about REMUS. Who is he and what exactly he does within the metaphysical world? I bought something really nice and expensive from CH in March during the special freebie weekend deal that was from other practitioners. I have received 2 vessels with REMUS bindings made during in the last February 29th 2020 year.

It has code words and they are have really promising descriptions with them. I think they are working especially one of them I really fancy to wear often. So anyone from the old forum members or someone who personally know REMUS, can I please have some general information about him?
Greatly thankful in advance for any replies.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

ASTER wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 12:55 am So anyone from the old forum members or someone who personally know REMUS, can I please have some general information about him?
He's a practitioner whose focus tends to be on destiny-path related spells and insight. He was most well known years ago for providing Leap Year readings and bindings which are very special - I've been fortunate to have partaken of them more than once, and can vouch for the long-term awesomeness of his work. He's very good at what he does, what he offers is something to get excited about. There's a Roman touch to the essence of it.
For more info on his background and experience you'd have better luck contacting CH directly, as they would be the only ones who know him personally. I'm sure Magnolia & Ash would be willing to tell you some more --keeping in mind of course that practitioners of magic can be very private.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

😲... Very nice. Yes, my bindings on those pendants I have is about the recent leap year, back few years ago. I guess, he must be working into our CH shop with his fantastic work. I don't think he has a shop for his own. Destiny magic! We don't hear it everyday. I'll check him out future with Magnolia. Hopefully, I can maybe a request for a custom spell binding from him through our shop.
Vipera aspis atra wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 2:43 am
ASTER wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 12:55 am So anyone from the old forum members or someone who personally know REMUS, can I please have some general information about him?
He's a practitioner whose focus tends to be on destiny-path related spells and insight. He was most well known years ago for providing Leap Year readings and bindings which are very special - I've been fortunate to have partaken of them more than once, and can vouch for the long-term awesomeness of his work. He's very good at what he does, what he offers is something to get excited about. There's a Roman touch to the essence of it.
For more info on his background and experience you'd have better luck contacting CH directly, as they would be the only ones who know him personally. I'm sure Magnolia & Ash would be willing to tell you some more --keeping in mind of course that practitioners of magic can be very private.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “eBay/Etsy/Bonanaza/Website Auctions & Listings”