CODE WORDS FOR 770 DIFFERENT ENTITIES FOR INVOKING, BONDING,

Got any neat tricks on how to connect with Spirits? Post here!
Neter
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: LillithEve
Zodiac:

I have this and I use the code words as an offering while bonding.

I have a Dionysus Gnome and I combined the codewords for Dionysus and Gnome for him.

0:) >:) ||.||
Amarantha
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: Hellhound & Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: Lampades
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Amarantha Lux

ASTER wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 10:30 pm https://shop.creepyhollows.com/puzzle-key-command.html
This is the link to check it out. It's really one of the best vessels I got from CH. 😊 I use it all the time.

Then I combine it with my code words sheet to get my companions attention and come around for bonding, tasking ect.

Shiro1331 wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:25 pm Ooo that looks like a very complicated binding!
I added this to my wishlist back when I seen this post and I FINALLY ordered this puzzle key along with a bunch of other things I've been wanting but couldnt afford lol. Took FULL advantage of this weekends sale! Now I'm broke but I don't even care cause I'm so excited and can't wait for all my new things to come in. There's still one thing I didn't get that I really wanted but my companions told me it wouldn't be beneficial to me right now. Wasn't really what I wanted to hear and thought about getting it anyways but after days of going back and forth about it I figured I should probably listen to them.

"Light and Darkness. One cannot exist without the other. There is no true Master, without the power of balance" ~ Luis Marques

"The joy of life consists in the exercise of ones energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal." ~ Aleister Crowley
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Great to hear this. Thank for revisiting this post and give your feedback. 🤪I know all about spending too much. I just did that as well during this long weekend.

It’s powerful binding this one and it’s works very effectively with codes words list in this posts. I probably over used it especially with my angels. I have each race in this item accept for a gargoyle. I have lots and lots of spells and enhancements. This one belongs with those handful amount of magical items that actually I am able to working with from day one.
Amarantha wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 12:43 am
ASTER wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 10:30 pm https://shop.creepyhollows.com/puzzle-key-command.html
This is the link to check it out. It's really one of the best vessels I got from CH. 😊 I use it all the time.

Then I combine it with my code words sheet to get my companions attention and come around for bonding, tasking ect.

Shiro1331 wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:25 pm Ooo that looks like a very complicated binding!
I added this to my wishlist back when I seen this post and I FINALLY ordered this puzzle key along with a bunch of other things I've been wanting but couldnt afford lol. Took FULL advantage of this weekends sale! Now I'm broke but I don't even care cause I'm so excited and can't wait for all my new things to come in. There's still one thing I didn't get that I really wanted but my companions told me it wouldn't be beneficial to me right now. Wasn't really what I wanted to hear and thought about getting it anyways but after days of going back and forth about it I figured I should probably listen to them.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “Connecting”