You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 386
Spelled Number: 74
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: The Winter Witch
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Luna Lysithea
Zodiac:

Years prior, I moved in to an apartment that had a severe case of bedbugs & ended up getting bitten multiple times in one night. (Back then I didn't know anything about spirit keeping, but even then I wouldn't task my companions regarding that.)

The best advice I can give is to find a professional who can do the proper treatment to solve the issue. (The landlord was never notified from the person I rented from to remedy it so soon after I got bitten I decided to move out.)

I know you said affording this is an issue, but I still feel like a professional is your best choice for this & I hope it got resolved for you.

Best wishes! OC:

๐Ÿ’—Spirit Family๐Ÿ’— 386

๐Ÿ’—Immortals๐Ÿ’— 27

๐Ÿ’—Infusions๐Ÿ’— 30

American Sanguine Vampire, Anamchara Angel, Amadan Fairy, Goddess Aphrodite, Goddess Calypso, Kracken, Goddess Nyx, Goddess Pandora, Grim Reaper, Lady Of The Lake, Wraith, Harpy, Goddess Hera, Goddess Hecate, Goddess Lilith, Red Dragon, Black Dragon, Gold Dragon, Balaur Dragon, Xypher, Fenrir, Crocotta, Dullahan, Volkh, Cnn Annwn, Barbegazi, Basilisk, Wendigo, Morgan Le Fey, & Goddess Skadi
PyroAnt
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: nonexistant
Zodiac:

laptop123 wrote: โ†‘Tue Oct 05, 2021 6:03 pm
PyroAnt wrote: โ†‘Mon Sep 27, 2021 4:49 am I have gotten contact with my guardian angel and they say they are who they say they are. I have a book that identifies my guardian angel by birth date. I am August 29th. Anyway, they said they would help with my problem but only if I worship God and convert to Christianity. I asked if I had to absolutely convert to Christianity and they said no but they would like me to. I want to know your thoughts.

I am pretty sure they would be others who doubt my claim and its fine. I have nothing to gain by faking it other than attention. I just want to know if I am in the right line.
Hmm I recon if any being is asking you to follow a traditional earth religion like Christianity, stay away. Sounds dodgy. I cannot imagine any high vibration, loving being ever encouraging our religions. Even Christianity has a history of genocide.

It is also quite possible that you misinterpreted what they asked.

Otherwise, any updates?

But hey, I am sure someone in your neighborhood has left over chemicals you can use... Do you perhaps have a neighborhood info group chat where you can ask? Everyone has left over stuff in bottles under the kitchen sink that will expire before they could use it again.
Thanks for your reply. The bed bugs stopped showing eventually early this year when I used some "kill on contact" spray on the house. Haven't seen them since.

Return to โ€œSpirit Taskingโ€