new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Spell on digital file?

Post by dhyan »

Hello,
does anybody tried to put a spell on a digital file? Is it possible? I have to apply for a job and i think it would be nice to give the online application/application documents a nice spell :8)

Vipera aspis atra
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master

Re: Spell on digital file?

Post by Vipera aspis atra »

It is absolutely possible. There are many ways to go about this so I'll give just a general idea, and maybe you'll be inspired from that to do it in your own way.

- You can insert or arrange words/images with intention in the document. As in, while you are piecing together the digital file(s), simply do so with the focus of success in your endeavor and let that flow into how certain things are written or positioned.
It's very simple, an act that may be considered passive magic. You're already in essence doing this when you form applications, the enhancement here is being aware of how your intent is manifesting the result and leaving a subtle mark of that awareness in the document.
You might repeat a certain word a very strategic number of times throughout the file, you may hide a mantra in there separated by paragraphs, or speak a certain magical phrase as you make each indentation - start a new sentence or paragraph.
The idea is to form the application as if it is a spell in the first place, rather than just an application.

-You can create a magical spell or emblem outside of the digital file(s), a symbol or incantation consisting of certain elements, that will be present with the files when you send it in. Do so in the usual way that you would cast a spell or charge a sigil, etc (look this up if you're not already familiar with spell/sigil methods), allowing there to be a singular item (glyph, word, initial, whatever) that the spell will be distilled down to that can easily be applied to the digital file. A signature of the spell performed.
You want to incorporate its signature into your digital file. Timing must be aligned between the spell cast and your completion/sending of the application of course.

-While the first suggestion above is to make the file itself the spell, and the second suggestion is to incorporate an outside spell into the file, my final suggestion is the other side of that - to incorporate the file into a spell.
You'd complete the digital file and either with it open on a device, or printed out, you'll set up a ritual space around that or cast a spell in the presence of that finished file. Best result will be to do this just prior to sending the file to your target.

. . .

Be aware that magic will only land you the specific position if it does actually align with the truth of your desire. When you cast magic like this it can be quite intelligent and find that the job isn't right or doesn't suit your intentions, at least not at this time --but it could then go onto draw to you a better or more suitable opportunity. Be open to surprises and try not to take it too hard if it doesn't work out - it doesn't necessarily mean you'd have failed in the casting.

Good luck!

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde

dhyan
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Re: Spell on digital file?

Post by dhyan »

Thank you very much Vipera aspis atra! Great suggestions! I think to have a spell in the application will be best for the part of "motivation for the job". I understand that it will be essential to align the file with a symbol, sigil or magic words for success! I am new to casting spells and your suggestions opens my mind to be more creative!

Return to “Spells/Spellwork”