Pups

We love fur babies around here! Share your pics & stories!
Metheus North
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 500
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Moon Faery
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Metheus North
Zodiac:

https://ibb.co/t4bq49v

Meet Paris! She is an old girl over ten. She loves to steal my fluffy cuddly things. She loves to sleep, and play with her little sister...very little lol. We rescued her from the shelter a couple of years ago. She enjoys barking at other dogs but is mostly quiet until she starts snoring lol. She will lay next to me for hours if I allowed her to.

]https://ibb.co/VqvQ9Wn

This is little sister, Joy. She's a mischievous girl with lots of personality. I was there when she was born and had to have her! She's three years old. She hates baths, and grooming lol. She loves to snuggle on her terms. She also likes to bark and whine. She's a beautiful girl and knows it.

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

Aww 🖤 They are beautiful and sweet.

🦇♦️🦇
Metheus North
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 500
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Moon Faery
My magical/paranormal name...: Metheus North
Zodiac:

Thank you 😊

stormdancer
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: dunno yet
My magical/paranormal name...: Giver of scritches
Zodiac:

Metheus North wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 7:11 am https://ibb.co/t4bq49v

Meet Paris! She is an old girl over ten. She loves to steal my fluffy cuddly things. She loves to sleep, and play with her little sister...very little lol. We rescued her from the shelter a couple of years ago. She enjoys barking at other dogs but is mostly quiet until she starts snoring lol. She will lay next to me for hours if I allowed her to.

This is little sister, Joy. She's a mischievous girl with lots of personality. I was there when she was born and had to have her! She's three years old. She hates baths, and grooming lol. She loves to snuggle on her terms. She also likes to bark and whine. She's a beautiful girl and knows it.
Can we switch dogs? Pretty please? I'll take a dog who likes cuddly things over my blanket hog any day. If I don't get into bed before she hops on- I'm lucky if I can get under any of the covers.

If there are two blankets on the couch she will move them around and make a nest for herself.

Your Yorkie is gorgeous! Don't tell her I said that. I don't want to inflate her ego any further. ;*D

If she doesn't like being groomed- should I pray for you or the groomer? /.\

Why dip your toe in the water when you can do a cannonball?

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

They are wonderful dogs. I like your snoring black. I had one like that. My dream was used to be to have my dogs inside and sleep next to my bed at night. My husband disapproved, so no dog ever had a chance to sleep or stay inside our home for long enough, in his presence. Until, one day, he had several, out of town working shifts and he had to stay away for a week or more. I was immediately remembered my dream that I had longed for with my beloved dog, finally to give it a go and a chance to enjoy her company inside in my home.

I couldn’t wait for my husband to turn the corner and be gone out of sight and let my dog invited inside. She was an angel. All day long, she never left my sight. She was terrific and obedient. I was delightful and couldn’t wait for my dream come true. I prepared her bed during the day, put it next to our queen size bed on on the floor next to my side, let her out to pee, last thing before bedtime. Then, light switched out, and going to sleep as you would normally think.

Well, I didn’t know she was a snorer. I didn’t sleep well that night and yeah…you have guessed it. That was the only actual half night, because I couldn’t bear her inside longer then and let her go outside around 2 am. But we made it together for inside times during the day. She was a great comfort to me even, when I got sick with the flue in that season. I do miss that time with her. She was my 3rd rescued dog. Loved her and and always be remembered.
Metheus North wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 7:11 am https://ibb.co/t4bq49v

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Lightningkitsune
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 5
If I could be anything, I would be...: Kitsune
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Lightningfox
Zodiac:

Precious fur babies <3

CH: Centaur (V) , kitsune (L), gregori watcher (R) , Transylvanian sanguine vampire (B) , Satyr (S), Gryphon (M), Itchyocentaur (A) , Loki

Elsewhere: Woodsman (D), Kappa (K)

Return to “Paws, Claws, Feathers, Furries & Fins”