neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Hellhound & Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: Lampades
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Amarantha Lux

Hello all,
Firstly does anyone know if you can raise the class level of the triumvirate with the ultra complex bag of tricks?

Secondly the listing for adding to a triumvirate says
"*** When adding an existing spell or spirit to a Triumvirate, they remain at their original class. So adding a Class 4 spell to a Triumvirate that is Class 5, tier 3 means the Class 4 spell remains a Class 4. Only the Triumvirate spell is Class 5, tier 3 ***"

I ordered the triumvirate last weekend with several new spells and spirits added on. I only ordered them at class 5 which is why I wonder if I am able to raise the class level using the UBOAT. So lets say I cannot raise the class level of the triumvirate with the uboat and want to add spirits or spells I currently have to it but all my current spells and spirits I have either raised myself to c5t3 or they already came that way and some even have come as dynamic. So can I add these spirits or spells to the triumvirate and they stay at their class level or will they lose their class level and be dropped down to class 5?

I have also considered getting the 3 body binding box. I know this is not the same as a triumvirate but in the event that I cannot add my current spirits and spells to the triumvirate due to difference in class levels then I figured I could use the 3 body binding box. However, I have read mixed things about this in the forum. Some say it brings a closer connection, while others say after using the box they can no longer feel or connect with their spirits.

Does anyone have any experience with the 3 body binding box they wouldn't mind sharing?
And I am really hoping someone knows or can help explain my questions about the triumvirate..

"Light and Darkness. One cannot exist without the other. There is no true Master, without the power of balance" ~ Luis Marques

"The joy of life consists in the exercise of ones energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal." ~ Aleister Crowley
Thomramzes
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Alkir

I wish that I could be like you

Amarantha
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: Hellhound & Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: Lampades
My magical/paranormal name...: Amarantha Lux

Thomramzes wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 6:21 pm I wish that I could be like you
Lol careful what you wish for ;) jk
There's nothing better than truly being YOU

"Light and Darkness. One cannot exist without the other. There is no true Master, without the power of balance" ~ Luis Marques

"The joy of life consists in the exercise of ones energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal." ~ Aleister Crowley
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I don’t have a triumvirate binding. BUT…my take on, if your ordinary Triumvirate binding is on class 5, and the instructions says that a class 4 binding will feels and stays that way, then this says to me a dynamic class and a C5T3 will stay on their own class level too. Therefore, you should be feeling them on their own class levels as always but extended with the added power of your triumvirate bindings spell’s to your 3 bodies on the class level 5.

I would NOT increase the actual Triumvirate bindings class 5. It has nothing to do with your ordinary spirits and spells that you add to its binding. Triumvirate adjust your 3 bodies and realms to experience them better and have capacity maybe for more powerful magic and interactions. Over all class 5 triumvirate connections within your fussed 3 bodies are strong enough and amplified experience already. I think purely after understanding the mechanics by reading its instructions. I don’t have it myself. I could be totally wrong too. So check it out with the CH staff and Magnolia.

I have a 3 body binding box. It’s works for me. But not with everything. It’s not a guarantee for deep experience, just because it’s binded to your 3 bodies. But can work and probably better controlled as well. I don’t know if triumvirate can be reversed once it was done. To me it’s feels a bit too involved and unnatural state that only gets controlled by its initial class level bindings. After then, you are on your own. I wouldn’t make it stronger with the bag’ capacity to increase class levels. Frankly, I don’t think it would even work for that. Because triumvirate is nothing to do with spirit and spells as your base platform. It’s set up to fuse your 3 bodies together for amplified experience. Think of it as a CD player amplifier technology for a human body created for your amplified realms experience. It’s you own self and body fusion’s that geared to class 5 to feel everything better that was added on your energy.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Lightningkitsune
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 5
If I could be anything, I would be...: Kitsune
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Lightningfox
Zodiac:

From what I read on the page intel for them, sadly spells at a lower level will remain the same level despite the triumvirate being a higher level. Which is a bummer but maybe that can be something worked on some day? Boosts for added spells may be useful to develop for one.

CH: Centaur (V) , kitsune (L), gregori watcher (R) , Transylvanian sanguine vampire (B) , Satyr (S), Gryphon (M), Itchyocentaur (A) , Loki

Elsewhere: Woodsman (D), Kappa (K)
Neter
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: LillithEve
Zodiac:

To keep it simple for myself, I think of it as like having a friend who owns a mansion and is a millionaire. Going to live in your friend's mansion would not instantly make me a millionaire too.

However, using the BOAT to upgrade the level would be like I won a million dollars free and clear and now I am a millionaire, whether I stay in my friend's mansion or not.

My status as a millionaire or not did not affect my friend's status nor the status of the mansion, only my own.

Hth.

0:) >:) ||.||

Return to “Magickals/Enchanted”