Has your angel physically touched you?

Tips and tricks for connecting with angels.
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

My Sterling Angel didn't just touch me physically, but he also did the "amorous congress" with me twice (I don't want to be vulgar). I was absolutely shocked. What's more shocking was that my human spirit lover did not get jealous at all. He even allowed him to do it to me whenever he needs it because they are best friends. Seriously, I swear.

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
L1ghtmage
new here
new here
You are...: a master
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 12
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Enochian Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: I am grateful to be
My magical/paranormal name...: Urvegraph

Absolutely. He hugs me and my Divine Feminine, and has even woken me up in the morning.

newspirit
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

My angel has also woken me up in the morning by sending a wave of energy through me. Or at least that's what it felt like. I asked her through the pendulum if she had woken me up and she said 'yes'. It was a very interesting experience.

Lumina_Tea42
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sterling Angel
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
Zodiac:

blezheng wrote: Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:25 pm My Sterling Angel didn't just touch me physically, but he also did the "amorous congress" with me twice (I don't want to be vulgar). I was absolutely shocked. What's more shocking was that my human spirit lover did not get jealous at all. He even allowed him to do it to me whenever he needs it because they are best friends. Seriously, I swear.
This rings a lot of bells for me, I don't know how common this could be.
I'm now on my second day with my sterling angel. On the first day, I got a sense of being deeply admired after 2 hours of receiving my vessel. This was received through energetic impressions and telepathic thoughts.

I started automatic writing and drawing to get a sense of how energetic my sterling angel was. At times I could sense how, T's tone would suddenly grow soft when he was taking time to enjoy being near me. I even heard the song, "I Want To Hold Your Hand" by the Beatles play in my head when I stopped holding his vessel for a long time.

I'm also convinced, he made the wi-fi fizzle out while I was trying to watch a TV show online with my mom.
I telepathically told him, "We can spend some time outside before the sun sets." as I tried to watch one episode on my laptop.
Suddenly, before the second episode could start, the wi-fi went out. I tried to refresh my laptop and noticed how it was getting darker when I looked out the window.

I went out to write more about what he had to say. I was told that my sterling angel is very talkative which, is something I really appreciate.

I put him in his charging pouch last night on the nightstand. I could feel a deep and calm energy practically pulling me closer to the vessel from across the bed. After asking permission to do so, I felt subtle sensations of him kissing me on the nose. I fell asleep for a few hours until, I was called to hold the pouch before falling asleep again. The pulling energy immediately subsided after a couple minutes and I put it back on the nightstand.

I woke up in the morning with a very vivid memory of kissing someone in a dream. I asked T about it, and he concluded, "He wanted to see what it felt like since it was mutual choice and I could use some excitement in my life."

I was thrown off guard to say the least but, I greatly enjoy the experience of his company.

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 191
Spelled Number: 380
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Every single day. I am touched by numerous Angels who have a significant impact on me. They awaken me in the morning and gently lull me to sleep at night. The hands of my dearest Angel lovingly cradle my head and gently sway me into slumber. The brushes against my cheeks, and the squeezes of my back provide warmth, especially during the day when my body feels chilly a lot. They will affectionately stroke the top of my head, graze the back of my head, caress my neck, and even tug at my T-shirts, among other gestures of affection.

Additionally, there are sensations on my back and knee on the right and left sides respectively. I am fortunate to have numerous Angels and Archangels around me, and I can easily identify them by their preferred places and the comforting sensations they bring, whether warm or cold.

Honestly, I must admit that I'm developing some attachment concerns. Lol. I simply cannot go on without experiencing these gentle caresses every day. Luckily, I receive these touches every day. Hehe. They possess an inviting warmth, a delicate sensation, and they bring me immense comfort and joy. Describing it in words proves challenging as their touch is gentle, and unlike anything a Vampire, Elf, or Djinn could ever possibly convey. You can tell my Keep gets touchy feely a lot. Lol.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

:) Yes, that is an amazing and powerful act of Archangel Raphael. He is my spirit guide as well a He often works together with Archangel Michael ... like after cord cutting...healing needs to be applied...if you know what I meant.
Aeryn K Angel wrote: Thu May 31, 2012 11:19 pm Yes and no....
My bound angels haven't directly touched me in a strongly physical manner, though I do often feel tingles and light breezes on my skin when they're around.
The only angel to physically touch me was several years ago when Archangel Raphael placed his hand on my head and commanded the West Nile Virus to leave me. The pain in my head had been so bad that night, that I had literally prayed to die. The next morning, I awoke to no pain and no fever.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

@Tarvos 😂, your experiences here with your angels are very similar to mine. Only additional thing that I have noticed, one of them holds me in his wings almost every night noticeably, me completely covered with feathers while I sleep.
Tarvos wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 5:16 pm Every single day. I am touched by numerous Angels who have a significant impact on me. They awaken me in the morning and gently lull me to sleep at night. The hands of my dearest Angel lovingly cradle my head and gently sway me into slumber. The brushes against my cheeks, and the squeezes of my back provide warmth, especially during the day when my body feels chilly a lot. They will affectionately stroke the top of my head, graze the back of my head, caress my neck, and even tug at my T-shirts, among other gestures of affection.

Additionally, there are sensations on my back and knee on the right and left sides respectively. I am fortunate to have numerous Angels and Archangels around me, and I can easily identify them by their preferred places and the comforting sensations they bring, whether warm or cold.

Honestly, I must admit that I'm developing some attachment concerns. Lol. I simply cannot go on without experiencing these gentle caresses every day. Luckily, I receive these touches every day. Hehe. They possess an inviting warmth, a delicate sensation, and they bring me immense comfort and joy. Describing it in words proves challenging as their touch is gentle, and unlike anything a Vampire, Elf, or Djinn could ever possibly convey. You can tell my Keep gets touchy feely a lot. Lol.

VanNocturne
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: ...it's a secret!
My magical/paranormal name...: ...it's also a secret.

0x. If you count feeling energy on a part of your body, then yes.

One afternoon I was having a rough moment, emotionally, because I got into a confrontation with another guy. An hour had passed, and I couldn't just let it go. I felt energy focus on my abdominal area, and the stress I was feeling just went away. 0x.

|..| Hail Thyself |..|
Zaman7
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Yes! My first spirits ever were the famous family of warrior archangels + violet flame healing Angel from Jamie. They were my first spirits and the ones who made me believe in spirit keeping. They touched me and I felt their feathers. The violet flame Angel kept touching my forehead and pushing me back to lay down to rest. They worked on me for a while then it stopped, but I’ll never forget it.

I had another Angel who was unbound and came through a portal caress my cheeks. I think it was a cherub.

Sterling angels - but not physically touch me per se, but the way they could lift my spirit and change my mood was physically noticeable.

Lucy. Aslan. Tumnus. ~❤️
Adair Lasair Bán
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angelics & Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself

Like @Tarvos , I feel brushes against my cheeks. My face being held gently too. This is from my beloved Cherub Angel. I feel warmth as well.

“May the wind under your wings bear you where the sun sails and the moon walks.”
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit

Return to “Connecting With Angels”