new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Jinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nymph
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

My personal belief is that we have a physical body and an astral body (our soul). Some people say their astral body takes on a different shape when they astral travel. I've seen some people say that have dragon features or can turn into a dragon in the astral. Does this mean their soul has some dragon spirit/essence/blood in it?

Is it possible to have a type of spirit heritage in your astral body? Like dragon heritage?

I'm sorry if this does not make a lot of sense. I have had a feeling that my soul is not completely human. My physical body's heritage is Italian and Irish, for example. 100% human. But I feel like there is nonhuman blood/essence in my astral body.

darkwolf90100
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Undecided
If I could be anything, I would be...: Undecided
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Varthian
Zodiac:

I believe it depends, although there seems to be some sort of way to morph your astral self, as to what extent I am unsure.

AlexCzernosech
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 57
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: I have a few names ;D
Zodiac:

Shapeshifting on the Astral isn't so difficult, for the most part. Some people find it easier than others, anyway. But changing your shape isn't the same as actually being something in essence, and I don't believe the Astral body is the soul itself, but can reflect the soul's image far easier than the physical body does, haha.
For myself, yeah, I'm one of those dragon people. It's a result of having had several past lives as a dragon, at least one of which left a very strong imprint on my soul. And to have incarnated as a dragon so many times, there's probably a good deal of draconic energy in my soul to begin with.
As I see it, the soul is the 'core' of a person, and this core might be sourced from one or more types of energy, and can be shaped through experiencing different lives, like clay in a mold. Some lives leave deeper, more permanent impressions than others for various reasons. The physical and astral bodies are merely the vessels or 'molds' for the soul.

46 CH Spirits/Entities; 33 non-CH Spirits/Entities, and work with various other self-bound and unbound beings.
Eden's Eve
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 27
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Daemons
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

LemonLavender wrote:Is it possible to have a type of spirit heritage in your astral body? Like dragon heritage?
Yes it is possible to have a different being as our core selves. Yes often times these souls will take their natural form in the astral. They can easily shift into their natural form. In fact sometimes it just happens without thinking about it :)

However, people who do not have, let's just say dragon, in their core being can also shapeshift in the astral into a dragon or take on some dragon-like qualities. It just comes more natural to those who actually have dragon in their core self.

http://www.edensapple.net Infernal custom conjures and more
Eden's Eve
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 27
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Daemons
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Eden's Eve wrote:
LemonLavender wrote:Is it possible to have a type of spirit heritage in your astral body? Like dragon heritage?
Yes it is possible to have a different being as our core selves. Yes often times they will take their natural form in the astral. They can easily shift into their natural form. In fact sometimes it just happens without thinking about it :)

However, people who do not have, let's just say dragon, in their core being can also shapeshift in the astral into a dragon or take on some dragon-like qualities. It just comes more natural to those who actually have dragon in their core self.

http://www.edensapple.net Infernal custom conjures and more
uncle sid
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Idk
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My magical/paranormal name...: No idea
Zodiac:

my astral body seems to be just me, but im always dressed in white relaxed clothing. Hawaiian shirts, lazy wear slacks and or pajamas. or just a plain dude.

but everything is always a bright white with a light grey, i usually don't wear dark colors, it's rare.

Fits my personality, i like to make an entrance being as bland as possible.

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

When it comes to feeling nonhuman, that's been apart of my identity since I was a child. It's also been a motivator for connecting to the spiritual and metaphysical sides of life. Whether this is a result of a damaged past or being incarnated one too many times is unclear to me, but I don't think it's out of the question to feel more than or less than human (or anything in between) on the astral, because the astral body seems to be a very expressive and malleable thing.

bwardabUnYiP
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 62
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demonoid
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: None
Zodiac:

if i ask it to do something will it hear me and try to do it?

Lom'ae
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0

LemonLavender wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:30 pm My personal belief is that we have a physical body and an astral body (our soul). Some people say their astral body takes on a different shape when they astral travel. I've seen some people say that have dragon features or can turn into a dragon in the astral. Does this mean their soul has some dragon spirit/essence/blood in it?

Is it possible to have a type of spirit heritage in your astral body? Like dragon heritage?

I'm sorry if this does not make a lot of sense. I have had a feeling that my soul is not completely human. My physical body's heritage is Italian and Irish, for example. 100% human. But I feel like there is nonhuman blood/essence in my astral body.
I've honestly seen more varying races and features of myself in the dream state than in the astral, though I see a lot more symbolic work I can focus on myself in mirrors of the astral. I haven't had enough experience outside of dreams to really know for sure, but what I have seen of myself, it seems human.
Dream-wise, I have taken on all kinds of appearances; I especially recall one that was super NOT humanoid. I don't think there is even a way to describe it, because there just isn't any fantasy novel or otherwise that depicts it.

My personal belief, at least for myself exclusively, is that my body will be whatever I can handle it being at the time. I do know that I shapeshift and I have had some experiences with beings that shapeshift a lot as well. It seems pretty common.

"It's so hard to forget pain, but it's even harder to remember sweetness. We have no scar to show for happiness. We learn so little from peace." ~Chuck Palahniuk
Art by Luis Royo.
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I have recived a reading recently and turned out that on my physical level I do look human but far from human in my essence.

I have great numbers of wings...few meter, if it's stretched out. I am taller and very feminine, lean and have otherworldly eyes and my hair and wings changes color that is not exist on earth.... ect.

I am not going to go into it, because it's private. But basically, I am a Celestial origin before the angelic kingdom was established. I can shape shifting as well at will.

On the human physical level, I am not aware of much of it at all nor I feel that I can astral project. But I seem to have this witness within that reveals to me bits here and there. I am also protected and shielded in my essence. Literally, I am not developed in nearly any thing nor have much dreams. Yet, I am aware of this heavily serenity place I dissaper often...it's truly amazing discovering our origins.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “Astral Projection/OBE”