You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/A
If I could be anything, I would be...: Something whimsical
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: I don’t know
Zodiac:

:3 at 6 am today I was walking out of my room with my travel bags and I saw a white Persian cat, and it walked away but when I walked towards where it could be, it vanished. Weird thing is that the cat walked by a wall and a white chair, but there’s no holes or anything to escape to : o just poof… vanish! Not sure why this occurred… any ideas?:0 or maybe it’s just me..

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

grizzace wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 10:10 pm :3 at 6 am today I was walking out of my room with my travel bags and I saw a white Persian cat, and it walked away but when I walked towards where it could be, it vanished. Weird thing is that the cat walked by a wall and a white chair, but there’s no holes or anything to escape to : o just poof… vanish! Not sure why this occurred… any ideas?:0 or maybe it’s just me..
I usually tend to assume a mundane explanation, as 100% physical manifestations are apparently quite rare. Immediately a few questions come to mind.

Was the cat indoors? Were all doors and windows shut? Was this is a building you know very well? Is it shared accommodation? Or were you there alone?

How long did you see it for?

What made you think it was a physical cat you saw? Could it have been a trick of the light? Could it have been a mental image, not a physical one?

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Lightningkitsune
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 5
If I could be anything, I would be...: Kitsune
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Lightningfox
Zodiac:

Simple rule of physics is.... cats do not abide by them. That's all.

They are apex stealth predators despite what domestication was done with them, so they can hide and fit in just about anything. If the head fits at least. So there probably was some means of the kitty stealthing into oblivion. Or it no clipped reality.

CH: Centaur (V) , kitsune (L), gregori watcher (R) , Transylvanian sanguine vampire (B) , Satyr (S), Gryphon (M), Itchyocentaur (A) , Loki

Elsewhere: Woodsman (D), Kappa (K)
Promanguy1223
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Woodland Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
Zodiac:

Maybe its just you. Spiritually speaking, I have had a white cat visit me in my sleep while I was on the ship. I fell asleep that night as normal and awoke to very warm feeling, that encompassed my entire torso and hips. This was a very very large white cat that gave of a bright white glow, and very friendly and loving vibe. It was purring, and the vibrations it sent through my body were mind blowing. I later found out, that it was my spirit guide who visited me, and the large white cat was one of his forms.

Lom'ae
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0

I'm sorry if this is so incredibly irrelevant, but I found some strange relevance in the fact that on this very day I had a similar situation with a black cat, although I felt it and heard it move on the bed and the floor as it moved under my bedroom door whilst I was in that very relaxed state between wakefulness and sleep. This would not be the first time I have had visitors in such a way, but that it was a cat on the same day as someone else experiencing a cat of different color elsewhere is curious. Are cats related to anything on this day? Also, do you work with a Djinn by chance?

"It's so hard to forget pain, but it's even harder to remember sweetness. We have no scar to show for happiness. We learn so little from peace." ~Chuck Palahniuk
Art by Luis Royo.
Lom'ae
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0

Lightningkitsune wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 2:05 am Simple rule of physics is.... cats do not abide by them. That's all.

They are apex stealth predators despite what domestication was done with them, so they can hide and fit in just about anything. If the head fits at least. So there probably was some means of the kitty stealthing into oblivion. Or it no clipped reality.
Cats are definitely a bit like a glitch in the matrix.

"It's so hard to forget pain, but it's even harder to remember sweetness. We have no scar to show for happiness. We learn so little from peace." ~Chuck Palahniuk
Art by Luis Royo.

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”