neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Hellhound & Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: Lampades
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Amarantha Lux

Custom Conjuration Of Efrius Spirit - The Shadow People

Does anyone here have this spirit companion? |.| I have had my eye on that listing for awhile and today noticed the sale. I cannot find anything in the forum. If anyone has this spirit companion and is comfortable with sharing their experiences I would love to know more about them. /.\ <3

"Light and Darkness. One cannot exist without the other. There is no true Master, without the power of balance" ~ Luis Marques

"The joy of life consists in the exercise of ones energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal." ~ Aleister Crowley
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

I don't have this one, sorry.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Amarantha
neophyte
neophyte

I finally gave in and requested for one to come join my spirit family. I have not recieved the spirit yet but will share experiences here to hopefully help someone out in the future.

"Light and Darkness. One cannot exist without the other. There is no true Master, without the power of balance" ~ Luis Marques

"The joy of life consists in the exercise of ones energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal." ~ Aleister Crowley
VanNocturne
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: ...it's a secret!
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: ...it's also a secret.

0x. My reply will most likely serve as more of an interesting personal experience as opposed to being helpful advice.

When I was a young kid, between grades 3rd-5th, I saw a shadow person, though I doubt it was the same kind of shadow person you're talking about. In my old neighbourhood where I grew up there was this old white single level house just down the road from my childhood house. It was burned and boarded up, and two of the burn marks on the house looked like faces. Everytime I went passed that house I got a very bad feeling in my stomach. I even had a nightmare about it when I was in middle school.
Anyways, one Night I was playing with a bouncy ball in the middle of the street by myself. I looked down at the end of the street and I saw, what looked like, one of those men you see on the public bathroom signs, but in all black, in a "walk like an Egyptian" pose, just zip down the connecting street without moving it's limbs. I grabbed my ball and ran back in the house because it freaked me out! It was torn down within the passed 2 years, and now a new house is standing in it's place. 0x.

|..| Hail Thyself |..|
Amarantha
neophyte
neophyte

VanNocturne wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 10:13 pm 0x. My reply will most likely serve as more of an interesting personal experience as opposed to being helpful advice.

When I was a young kid, between grades 3rd-5th, I saw a shadow person, though I doubt it was the same kind of shadow person you're talking about. In my old neighbourhood where I grew up there was this old white single level house just down the road from my childhood house. It was burned and boarded up, and two of the burn marks on the house looked like faces. Everytime I went passed that house I got a very bad feeling in my stomach. I even had a nightmare about it when I was in middle school.
Anyways, one Night I was playing with a bouncy ball in the middle of the street by myself. I looked down at the end of the street and I saw, what looked like, one of those men you see on the public bathroom signs, but in all black, in a "walk like an Egyptian" pose, just zip down the connecting street without moving it's limbs. I grabbed my ball and ran back in the house because it freaked me out! It was torn down within the passed 2 years, and now a new house is standing in it's place. 0x.
Interesting story.. My son also has said he seen a shadow man outside by our place while playing ball.
There is a large green electrical box outside that the kids like to hang around. One night when they were tossing a football around together they came running inside freaking out saying they seen a large black shadow figure by the electrical box that disappeared. They said at first they were kinda shocked and thinking what's that and they said it noticed them and then it quickly crouched down and just disappeared.

Return to “Dark Arts”