Doing birth chart reads on your human spirit!

shieon
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

Okay -- so this is something I began doing with my male German spirit, J, LOL

Since I know he is born in January 1877

(Quick note I have a platonic/romantic/sexual kind of connection with him sort of thing)

This is a really great way of bonding, in my opinion, with a human spirit.

It's something I thought was a neat thing to do with human spirits, is to try to look at their natal birth chart and all their planets and positions if you happen to know their date of birth, possibly their time of birth, and where they were born. Sometimes the birth time can be a long shot though, but I still think it's worth looking into.

My recommendation is:
- Understanding what each Planet means
- Understanding what each Astrology sign means symbolically/their attributes
- Understanding what each 12 Houses mean

Each House represents something like Ego, Money, Communication, Romance, Relationships, Career, etc.
Each Planet represents a kind of energy or quality.
Each Astrology sign have very different meanings of course.

Then you will quickly be able to understand the birth chart of anyone really.

I know how to read the Houses and things like that so it's been probably one of the most interesting things for me to learn from -- and I think it can help anyone feel a lot closer to their human spirit if they happen to know their personal information.

Birth time is very hard though, I believe, especially from knowing about a human spirit, because without an accurate birth time you won't exactly know much about the Houses.

I know my own birth chart so for funsies I did a synastry chart with him LOL (AstroMatrix app is pretty fun to use, and also The Pattern app if you one-time buy the full features... The Pattern app is very knowledgeable and I'd recommend it)

Synastry charts are pretty much like compatibility or cross-comparison charts.

I like using websites like SparkAstrology and this website: https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/birth ... ope-online

I'm a Virgo Sun, Cancer Moon, Libra Rising
For him, he's a Capricorn Sun, Libra Moon, and Scorpio Rising

Most astrology and birth chart websites though will not go back beyond the year 1900 but I feel most human spirits people have worked with are likely born after the 1900s

So something about mine I've figured out is I have Venus in my house of Identity (which is the house of self/appearance), I have Scorpio in my money house, I have both Uranus and Neptune in my house of Communication (which indicates intellect/dream-like thinking for me), I come from a cold family, and in my house of Death/Sex/Transformation I have always been okay with these things.

I have a lot of indicators of intuition in my chart, especially in my 12th House (the house of Spirituality/Endings/Hidden things).

My biggest "wound" (everyone has a "wound" aka Chiron in their chart) is the wound of talent. I have a lot of talents that often go unrecognized or that I do not really show to the world. Yet my "Part of Fortune" (where you gain success/luck) is in the same House lol (House of Public Image/Careers)

My Public Image is basically my wound, but also my blessing HAAHHAHAHAHA

So I did one of my German spirit, and I noticed he has Aquarius and Mars in his house of Communication (which explains SO much why he hates talking to people usually, and has been rude to some readers I've had him speak to before LOL).

His house of Relationships indicates his wound but if healed then he can thrive the most in, his "Part of Fortune" (where you gain success/luck) is in his 12th House of Spirituality ..... which is eerily true and accurate because when he was alive he was a man of the Catholic Church but was secretly heretical about being interested in alchemy, occultism, and necromancy. That was what he always wanted to do while alive but his father often suppressed and repressed him from truly being who he wanted to be, which was a witch/sorcerer.

Now he is doing what he loves to do while a spirit, working at an estate for an owner. This didn't happen until I had lead him to the right people to release his "stuck" binding.

And well I pretty much learned so much more in-depth about him this way, beyond my own experiences of intuitive communication and dreams with him.

I think it's worth looking into though, and can really give you so much more information about your human spirit. Though I feel the kind of spirits I am referring to to make all this easier, would have to be born after the 1900s.

I just wanted to throw this out there cause I think it's a fun thing to do :)| It will give you a MUCH better picture of who they are and what their life may have been like when alive in a manner that you can perceive in a detailed way.

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

Lightningkitsune
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 5
If I could be anything, I would be...: Kitsune
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Lightningfox
Zodiac:

Kind of sad this can only be done with human spirits. I'd love to know the details of all my spirits, their signs and what not. Could be amusing to know! Ah well.

CH: Centaur (V) , kitsune (L), gregori watcher (R) , Transylvanian sanguine vampire (B) , Satyr (S), Gryphon (M), Itchyocentaur (A) , Loki

Elsewhere: Woodsman (D), Kappa (K)
VanNocturne
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: ...it's a secret!
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: ...it's also a secret.

0x. Is this a service you're offering? Or are you just talking about your experience with your J? 0x.

|..| Hail Thyself |..|
shieon
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

VanNocturne wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 7:19 am 0x. Is this a service you're offering? Or are you just talking about your experience with your J? 0x.
Not a service, it's a suggestion I felt could be helpful for those with human spirits to learn more about their spirit. Mostly an experience as well.

Though now it might be something I offer in the future if I ever open shop :'D

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

Return to “Human”