new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Sasha Shadowmend
Zodiac:

This might be a silly question, but I am a newbie and this is my first experience with a living entity. I purchased a Boobrie to raise a few weeks ago. However, my schedule has been quite hectic lately and I have been traveling and such. I have been waiting to start the process of hatching my Boobrie until I am certain I can devote the time to doing it properly. Will this have any effect on our relationship? Will the Boobrie still be there when I'm ready, or do you need to hatch them immediately? I feel bad for putting it off, but I want to do it when I can devote lots of attention to it.

Thoughts?

"The world is full of magic things, patiently waiting for our senses to grow sharper." - W.B. Yeats

"I took a deep breath and listened to the old brag of my heart. I am, I am, I am." - Sylvia Plath

|..| X..X 0..0 \:* ^^ 0x. <3 \/

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

sasha_shadowmend wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 10:13 pm This might be a silly question, but I am a newbie and this is my first experience with a living entity. I purchased a Boobrie to raise a few weeks ago. However, my schedule has been quite hectic lately and I have been traveling and such. I have been waiting to start the process of hatching my Boobrie until I am certain I can devote the time to doing it properly. Will this have any effect on our relationship? Will the Boobrie still be there when I'm ready, or do you need to hatch them immediately? I feel bad for putting it off, but I want to do it when I can devote lots of attention to it.

Thoughts?
Hi

tl/dr: Do you mean you haven't done the first 7 days invocation and daily care yet? If so, I'm guessing it's probably a good thing you've waited until you have sufficient time to do it properly.

If you want something more reliable than a guess, I'd ask the seller.

---------

If it's a CH Boobrie, the Shop listing says full instructions will be given. Here is the instructions sheet on the CH Knowledgebase website

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/support/ ... heet.htmla

These include detailed instruction on how to 'invoke' the Boobrie after arrival plus daily care needs for the first seven days.

It says nothing about problems if you wait before doing that. But it does say "Once your Boobrie has arrived [...]". Best to ask CH support, or whoever the seller is, in my opinion.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
sasha_shadowmend
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Yes, it is from CH. I am sure it will be okay. I just overthink everything. I'm just curious if anyone has had similar experiences. I have read a lot of threads where people either don't bond with their spirits off the bat or neglect them and how it impacts the relationships.

Thanks for the reply!

"The world is full of magic things, patiently waiting for our senses to grow sharper." - W.B. Yeats

"I took a deep breath and listened to the old brag of my heart. I am, I am, I am." - Sylvia Plath

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

If you have not started the invokation then it's fine. My boobrie arrived to me after almost two months shipping to Australia. It's hatched just fine and she is doing well.

Do the week long invokation when you are having time to do those small steps. Then, after it's hatched, just keep your vessel with you and talk to your boobrie. Nothing more easier. Your life goes on just fine and she is safely with you. No dramas. 😊

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

sasha_shadowmend
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Thanks - I feel much better now.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

You are welcome. Don't worry about delay. But once you have started the week long process, keep it close to the instructions.

Once it's hanched, just keep its crystal on you, in your pocket. I keep mine in my bra all day at work and then she goes on her pillow next to me at night. Once a month I put her back in the water for a day. 😂. She loves near me. That is all they really need at the moment.

Let us know how is it going later on, after it hanched.
sasha_shadowmend wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 1:39 am Thanks - I feel much better now.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Thyr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 34
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demonic
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Like Aster already mentioned: You never know how long shipping might take and the Boobrie might arrive when their future companion is too busy for the right care. The CH crew is wise enough to consider those circumstances and arrange and prepare everything as neat as possible for everyone involved.

¤ ωε nεvεr ωαlk αlonε ¤

Return to “Living Entities”