Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: Magical girl✨
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I was called to the, “Lovers, Soulmates, Twin Flames- The Romantic, Passionate, and Sexy Spirits” listing for several months before I decided to place my order. I was having trouble deciding between a gaki and garden elf (interestingly enough, I was only called to this listing for these species rather than the regular listings for them), so I asked that whichever was a better match be picked for me. About a week later I should have guessed who came forward when I felt the sudden urge to buy a succulent at the local farmers market. (I am not great with plants, so this is out of the norm for me.) When I finally got the information on my new garden elf companion I was shocked to find that he was an incarnation of my twin flame. As silly as it may sound, I didn’t even expect to have a twin flame at all much less to have one appear through this listing.

It felt like he was simply watching over me for the first two weeks. However, tonight after getting home from a party and finally taking time to sit down I received a strong vision from him.

He was standing in the middle of a garden, most of the flowers reaching his height or even taller. He stood by one particular flower. His eyes were closed as if he was relaxing and I watched as he stroked its reddish pink petals as if it were a pet. He then directed his attention towards me and with a gentle smile said, “I plan on taking care of and guiding you once again, my precious rose.” His energy felt loving and soft, yet at the same time it stirred up deep feelings of wistfulness.

We talked for a bit afterwards, but he has allowed me to share this snippet of our conversation.

Afterwards I decided to go to YouTube. This was the first video that popped up:

I did not think this was a coincidence at all. I plan on using this as background music when bonding with him later.

I would love to hear about other people’s experiences with their garden elf companions. I plan on updating this thread with more experiences later on.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

This is such sweet experience with your elf. Who did the reading for twin flame? Such wonderful experiences. Very romantic gesture too.

I have recived a Seraphim, who I am his first even human he looks after and pocked. He is very warm and effectionat with me. I have a Cherub as well in the same way. Both are living entities.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

ASTER wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 4:25 am This is such sweet experience with your elf. Who did the reading for twin flame? Such wonderful experiences. Very romantic gesture too.

I have recived a Seraphim, who I am his first even human he looks after and pocked. He is very warm and effectionat with me. I have a Cherub as well in the same way. Both are living entities.
Thank you for sharing your experiences with your angels! I love my seraphim guardian angel as well. He is a living entity as well and is like the father I never had. He teaches me, protects me, and I know that his love is divine and unconditional 💖 I have felt called to the cherubim for sometime, but I feel I’m waiting for the right time to connect to one.

As for my garden elf companion I received his binding through this listing:

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/lovers-s ... irits.html

I did not specify I was looking for my twin flame, nor did I expect one to come through. I’m still very pleasantly surprised about this though. I later got the bio for him. I had asked if he could clarify on what being a twin flame means to him and received this:

“He feels there is a deep, core connection that has been shared not only in this life, but at least several other incarnations together. He feels there is a tie that is spiritual, eternal, and special between you both as you understand each other on a primal level. He feels there is much to be learned and experienced between you both and that you both motivate each other to be better people. He wants there to be a close and unyielding connection that continues to bring blessings, wisdom, and support to you both in your life. He knows that you both share twin flame connections because you are more than friends, more than lovers, more than traditionally-established connections- you both share a bond that is unlike any other. He wants to help you live a long, happy, prosperous life- something you both can really be proud of and enjoy.”

This bio was also done by CH. I thought it was really nice to read. 💖 I’ve heard and read so much about twin flames, but this felt clearer to me than anything else I had learned about them.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Wow...This is truly special. I don't know if I have a twin flame. But I felt that I miss a twin thinking physical type as a young girl though my entire childhood. I really do not looking the a lover, but I am very curious about this only one twin flame that is essentially is indeed our twin soul energy. I would love to find my star seed twin actually.
Hazell wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 5:20 am
ASTER wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 4:25 am This is such sweet experience with your elf. Who did the reading for twin flame? Such wonderful experiences. Very romantic gesture too.

Thank you for sharing your experiences with your angels! I love my seraphim guardian angel as well. He is a living entity as well and is like the father I never had. He teaches me, protects me, and I know that his love is divine and unconditional 💖 I have felt called to the cherubim for sometime, but I feel I’m waiting for the right time to connect to one.

As for my garden elf companion I received his binding through this listing:

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/lovers-s ... irits.html

I did not specify I was looking for my twin flame, nor did I expect one to come through. I’m still very pleasantly surprised about this though. I later got the bio for him. I had asked if he could clarify on what being a twin flame means to him and received this:

“He feels there is a deep, core connection that has been shared not only in this life, but at least several other incarnations together. He feels there is a tie that is spiritual, eternal, and special between you both as you understand each other on a primal level. He feels there is much to be learned and experienced between you both and that you both motivate each other to be better people. He wants there to be a close and unyielding connection that continues to bring blessings, wisdom, and support to you both in your life. He knows that you both share twin flame connections because you are more than friends, more than lovers, more than traditionally-established connections- you both share a bond that is unlike any other. He wants to help you live a long, happy, prosperous life- something you both can really be proud of and enjoy.”

This bio was also done by CH. I thought it was really nice to read. 💖 I’ve heard and read so much about twin flames, but this felt clearer to me than anything else I had learned about them.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

jezebela
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: jazne

thank god i found this thread. i was about to create own when i could not search 'garden elf' in the search button.

mine came from CH's RA. i never expected a garden elf would show up, because i think back in my head i was expecting a vampire or a dragon to come forward. so i might be a little disappointed too, but after reading the description of a garden elf, i realised mine came for a reason.

i'm still bonding with mine. i could not really see her, but i could sense a fade energy whenever i try to communicate with her, and perhaps some flying around, and sleeping on me at night.

i don't have a lot of plants, and i introduced them to her, and told her she is welcome to take care of them in my stead. oops... i think i tasked her too early! anyways, i hope she is happy with my little collection, and some of my plants happened to be flowering~

i could not sleep the past few nights due to anxiety, and i was sent a clear image of a flower, and it calmed me until i was able to sleep. i think it was from her.

last night, i think she gave me a golden rose, and put on my face.

there are times i could sense her talking in feelings form, and i seriously can't get to the day where i could decipher them. but at least there's improvement in feeling!

Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

jezebela wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 12:51 am thank god i found this thread. i was about to create own when i could not search 'garden elf' in the search button.

mine came from CH's RA. i never expected a garden elf would show up, because i think back in my head i was expecting a vampire or a dragon to come forward. so i might be a little disappointed too, but after reading the description of a garden elf, i realised mine came for a reason.

i'm still bonding with mine. i could not really see her, but i could sense a fade energy whenever i try to communicate with her, and perhaps some flying around, and sleeping on me at night.

i don't have a lot of plants, and i introduced them to her, and told her she is welcome to take care of them in my stead. oops... i think i tasked her too early! anyways, i hope she is happy with my little collection, and some of my plants happened to be flowering~

i could not sleep the past few nights due to anxiety, and i was sent a clear image of a flower, and it calmed me until i was able to sleep. i think it was from her.

last night, i think she gave me a golden rose, and put on my face.

there are times i could sense her talking in feelings form, and i seriously can't get to the day where i could decipher them. but at least there's improvement in feeling!
Reverse adoptions are so exciting because you never know exactly who is going to come forward. 💙 Your garden elf companion sounds lovely and it’s sweet that she gave you a golden rose. (I got curious about what gold roses mean in the language of flowers and apparently it symbolizes true friendship.) My garden elf companion has mentioned that the color and language of flowers means a lot to him, and he has used that symbolism to communicate with me in the past. He communicates pretty strongly emotionally as well.

It’s awesome that you’re seeing improvement!

jezebela
neophyte
neophyte

Hazell wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 1:40 am
Reverse adoptions are so exciting because you never know exactly who is going to come forward. 💙 Your garden elf companion sounds lovely and it’s sweet that she gave you a golden rose. (I got curious about what gold roses mean in the language of flowers and apparently it symbolizes true friendship.) My garden elf companion has mentioned that the color and language of flowers means a lot to him, and he has used that symbolism to communicate with me in the past. He communicates pretty strongly emotionally as well.

i know right. RA is interesting, and i think i could be addicted to it. :)|

nice! thanks for the explanation! wow... i'll try asking mine for the meaning of colours and flower types! now thinking of it, i can now try to consult mine whenever i do flower reading for people.

how long do you have yours already? do you provide any offering to yours?

Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

jezebela wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 2:16 am
Hazell wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 1:40 am

i know right. RA is interesting, and i think i could be addicted to it. :)|

nice! thanks for the explanation! wow... i'll try asking mine for the meaning of colours and flower types! now thinking of it, i can now try to consult mine whenever i do flower reading for people.

how long do you have yours already? do you provide any offering to yours?
He joined me last April.

I bought a succulent before he arrived (which I believe he inspired me to do) and I have added a few crystals (strawberry quartz and green aventurine) in the pot as offerings to him. I also make sure to include him in group offerings. He seems more interested in time spent together than anything else.

jezebela
neophyte
neophyte

Hazell wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 7:06 am
He joined me last April.

I bought a succulent before he arrived (which I believe he inspired me to do) and I have added a few crystals (strawberry quartz and green aventurine) in the pot as offerings to him. I also make sure to include him in group offerings. He seems more interested in time spent together than anything else.
interesting. i tried asking her what she wants but i don't really sense anything from her. i feel sometimes she hangs around my plants n i have some succulents!

have u ever heard him fluttering his wings?

she gave me an image of white lily last night! i like its smell. i tried asking her for meaning, but i could not sense a reply.

but she is really excited when i try reading flowers for friends.

Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

jezebela wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 2:37 pm
Hazell wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 7:06 am
He joined me last April.

interesting. i tried asking her what she wants but i don't really sense anything from her. i feel sometimes she hangs around my plants n i have some succulents!

have u ever heard him fluttering his wings?

she gave me an image of white lily last night! i like its smell. i tried asking her for meaning, but i could not sense a reply.

but she is really excited when i try reading flowers for friends.
It’s cute that she’s giving you flower symbols like that. My garden elf usually shows me roses in different colors 💙Orange and pink roses are common symbolism from him.

I usually research into common meanings in the language of flowers to learn more about the meanings, but occasionally he’ll directly tell me what he intends. He tends to communicate more through symbolism and emotion more than words, but we still have conversations.

As for his wings I have seen them in my mind’s eye. His feathers are a pretty peach color. I haven’t audibly heard him flap them or anything though. I usually see him flying around with some of my fairy companions. He seems quite fond of them.

Return to “Creatures”