new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Gargoyle statues

Post by Rimuru »

How do your gargoyles like the stone gargoyles on buildings? Or the gargoyle statues you sometimes see on gardens or maybe some halloween decorations and such?

I have only ever seen a one gargoyle on a building in my city. The building is located next to a bus stop I recurlary use. And I usually like to look at it and talk to my gargoyle spirit M like: look at that. But I have no idea what he thinks about it :@ :]

"Our scars have the power to remind us that the past was real."

Sysygy
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire & Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Re: Gargoyle statues

Post by Sysygy »

I saw some gargoyle statues on someone's roof during a walk, and mine were like .. yeah cool lol.. Mine don't seem overly interested in statues.. but they do like big flat stones which I have picked out for them from the gem shop. If I make an offering they get excited. They are also more interested in flying above trees and the forests I hike through, than statues.

RedWine
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Lilith
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Re: Gargoyle statues

Post by RedWine »

Hi Rimuru,

I dont have a gargoyle but there is a statue in someones front yard near my house that i like to look at when i ride past, i was reading somewhere on CH recently and came across a gargoyle type being that when living they looked like stone so its possible that some of the statues you see may actually be gargoyles. Something to think about next time you look at one 8))

*>*
Love Light and Dark Blessings

Return to “Gargoyle”