new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

How do your gargoyles like the stone gargoyles on buildings? Or the gargoyle statues you sometimes see on gardens or maybe some halloween decorations and such?

I have only ever seen a one gargoyle on a building in my city. The building is located next to a bus stop I recurlary use. And I usually like to look at it and talk to my gargoyle spirit M like: look at that. But I have no idea what he thinks about it :@ :]

"Our scars have the power to remind us that the past was real."
Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

I saw some gargoyle statues on someone's roof during a walk, and mine were like .. yeah cool lol.. Mine don't seem overly interested in statues.. but they do like big flat stones which I have picked out for them from the gem shop. If I make an offering they get excited. They are also more interested in flying above trees and the forests I hike through, than statues.

🦇♦️🦇
RedWine
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

Hi Rimuru,

I dont have a gargoyle but there is a statue in someones front yard near my house that i like to look at when i ride past, i was reading somewhere on CH recently and came across a gargoyle type being that when living they looked like stone so its possible that some of the statues you see may actually be gargoyles. Something to think about next time you look at one 8))

*>*
Love Light and Dark Blessings
cndrow
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 18
Spelled Number: 9
Your favorite spirit to work with: Psy Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Lucien
Zodiac:

My gargoyle gets very excited about gargoyle statues! He points them out to me when we rarely come across them. He even wanted his own, so we picked out a very small one I keep in my room, and made a copy of his binding to it

Although he’s always present with me, I think he very much likes having his statue at as a safe, immobile “home” that watches over my bed

GothKrispies
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 24
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorite
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mermaid
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I haven’t asked lol but I should! My mom got me a pair of stone gargoyle bookends back when I was around 13 or 14. I hope he likes them because if he does, he’s more than welcome to have them!

✊🏾ALL LIVES CAN’T MATTER UNTIL BLACK LIVES MATTER ✊🏾

Return to “Gargoyle”