Nympho with Commitment ?

amoral
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
Zodiac:

Hi everyone. Just wondering that Could Nympho (from CH) be in commitment relationship?

As my story, I've my nympho for 4-5 years ago. I have fallen for her strongly then, but worry that nympho race don't want commitment relationship.(or maybe not?)

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

amoral wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 3:45 pm Hi everyone. Just wondering that Could Nympho (from CH) be in commitment relationship?

As my story, I've my nympho for 4-5 years ago. I have fallen for her strongly then, but worry that nympho race don't want commitment relationship.(or maybe not?)
I hope these comments are useful.

The way I see it, a conjured and bound spirit is conjured to be our lifelong companion. In that sense they're completely committed to that. And, as we know, with CH Nymphos that includes a WA sexual aspect.

(I don't think a conjured companion can 'fully commit' to a different type of relationship, once they've already been bound.)

If you think about it, when 2 living human beings get together in a committed relationship, there are things about it that a sexual spirit companion cannot fully substitute for. The main thing is spirits can't procreate. They can't commit to that.

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... hlight=can

Spirit lovers vary. They can range from being emotionally disengaged, to mainly erotic, to caring and all the way to loving, romantic and adoring. Some can be very possessive.

I suppose what I'm saying is what I've read in other articles: it's so easy for us to project onto sexual / love spirits our own human wishes and expectations. But spirits have a unique perspective that *is* different. A relationship with one cannot be the same in every respect as with a living human partner. I think that's a crucial insight to bear in mind.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
amoral
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 10:31 pm
amoral wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 3:45 pm Hi everyone. Just wondering that Could Nympho (from CH) be in commitment relationship?

I hope these comments are useful.

The way I see it, a conjured and bound spirit is conjured to be our lifelong companion. In that sense they're completely committed to that. And, as we know, with CH Nymphos that includes a WA sexual aspect.

(I don't think a conjured companion can 'fully commit' to a different type of relationship, once they've already been bound.)

If you think about it, when 2 living human beings get together in a committed relationship, there are things about it that a sexual spirit companion cannot fully substitute for. The main thing is spirits can't procreate. They can't commit to that.

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... hlight=can

Spirit lovers vary. They can range from being emotionally disengaged, to mainly erotic, to caring and all the way to loving, romantic and adoring. Some can be very possessive.

I suppose what I'm saying is what I've read in other articles: it's so easy for us to project onto sexual / love spirits our own human wishes and expectations. But spirits have a unique perspective that *is* different. A relationship with one cannot be the same in every respect as with a living human partner. I think that's a crucial insight to bear in mind.
Thanks Lews :8)

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”